National French Fry Day!

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY - July 13 - National Day Calendar

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY

National French Fry Day on July 13th recognizes a staple food on menus across the country. It comes in so many different cuts and styles, there’s a favorite for everyone to enjoy!

Good day to talk about your favorite french fry recipes, argue about what fast food joint makes the best french fries, what type of oil you think is best to fry french fries, what types of potatoes are the best to use when you make french fries, whether we should call them french fries, freedom fries or chips, etc, etc...

That's all for now. I'm going to get busy cutting some russet potatoes.

The best French Fries come out of an air fryer. No grease, no wimps.

And the proper way to eat them is with MUSTARD, goddam it.

I'll never forget the day the Katy school district stopped making the tater tots in oil......
The place was like armageddon...tots flying in all directions,cats and dogs living together,it was a madhouse!!!!

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY

National French Fry Day on July 13th recognizes a staple food on menus across the country. It comes in so many different cuts and styles, there’s a favorite for everyone to enjoy!

Good day to talk about your favorite french fry recipes, argue about what fast food joint makes the best french fries, what type of oil you think is best to fry french fries, what types of potatoes are the best to use when you make french fries, whether we should call them french fries, freedom fries or chips, etc, etc...

The double fry and ice is the key,along with the right tator.

Oh hell no!!!! Peanut oil, Goddamn it!!!!! And the proper way to eat them is with malted vinegar. :thup:

I'm good with the mustard, but I've never had a good fry out of an air fryer. French fries require a lot of boiling oil.

I'm good with the mustard, but I've never had a good fry out of an air fryer. French fries require a lot of boiling oil.
I've done them with a thinner layer of oil and flipped them over several times. The big pieces with the skins. Most people don't have the patience to do that, especially restaurants.

Now I know what to order for dinner tonight! Vivent les Frites!

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY

To bad you can't eat them

Haha

Oh, what the British call "Chips" and what Americans call "Freedom Fries".......got it!

Ought be a felony, though, to wipe mayonnaise on 'em unless you're just greasing them to go down the garbage disposal easier.

I really don't believe all these national days are official. But that's okay.......eat those FFs.

My mother is here and makes her own condiment for french fries.

3 splops mayo, 2 splops of horseradish, 3 oozes of seafood sauce, 2T dill pickle relish.

WTF?

NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY

To bad you can't eat them

Haha
They were eating batches of them as fast as I could serve them. But that doesn't mean I didn't eat plenty of them.

I really don't believe all these national days are official. But that's okay.......eat those FFs.
I get where you are coming from here. It seems like every day is the national day for something.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, McDonald's has the best fries and I dip mine in their barbecue sauce. :) :) :)

I've done them with a thinner layer of oil and flipped them over several times. The big pieces with the skins. Most people don't have the patience to do that, especially restaurants.
Sounds to me like you don't even have the patience to peel the potatoes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back