National Debt is 110% of GDP. Highest since WWII

They can't answer because that critical information is not fed to them in the alternate universe.

They simply don't know.

For their education:
View attachment 277691
Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Regulation Caused the Subprime Crisis"
What is that?...lol where did you dig that up and what does it have to do with this debate?....Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

It shows that the CRA had no affect on the riskiness of loans. Despite what Investors Business Daily said a decade ago, and moronic bigots take as the holy scriptures.
Trumpsters are told it was the CRA, so that's all they know. The massive amount of information available to them is considered fake news and obediently avoided.

There's nothing that can be done.

Because the CRA requires banks to do business in minority communities who have money in those banks, the racist narrative of we're giving them something causes these idiots to blame the CRA. The CRA was passed in 1976. The crash was in 2007.
Talk radio, specifically Limbaugh, knew quite well that they had to quickly find a Democratic-only villain to explain this fucking disaster. The decades-old CRA was the only thing that came close to fitting his macro narrative, so that's what he ran with.

So he goes back 30 years, claims victory, and the obedient little dittoheads follow along, because it's tailor-made for them.

Meanwhile, the wealth of easily-accessible information on what ACTUALLY happened continues to sit there, unconsumed.

Example: The Meltdown, explained, which is considered fake news Deep State Hitler commie propaganda by the Trumpsters.

Last edited:
What is that?...lol where did you dig that up and what does it have to do with this debate?....Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

It shows that the CRA had no affect on the riskiness of loans. Despite what Investors Business Daily said a decade ago, and moronic bigots take as the holy scriptures.
Trumpsters are told it was the CRA, so that's all they know. The massive amount of information available to them is considered fake news and obediently avoided.

There's nothing that can be done.

Because the CRA requires banks to do business in minority communities who have money in those banks, the racist narrative of we're giving them something causes these idiots to blame the CRA. The CRA was passed in 1976. The crash was in 2007.
Talk radio, specifically Limbaugh, knew quite that they had to quickly find a Democratic-only villain to explain this fucking disaster. The decades-old CRA was the only thing that came close to fitting his macro narrative, so that's we he ran with.

So he goes back 30 years, claims victory, and the obedient little dittoheads follow along, because it's tailor-made for them.

Meanwhile, the wealth of easily-accessible information on what ACTUALLY happened continues to sit there, unconsumed.

Example: The Meltdown, explained, which is considered fake news Deep State Hitler commie propaganda by the Trumpsters.

Exactly.

I lived through Clinton also and that means I lived through Gramm-Leech-Blilley. Your link is not only wrong but Alan Greenspan admitted that your opinion is wrong to congress
Greenspan?...you are a gullible tool....I can't help you....you are on your own tard.....
Unregulated derivatives were at the heart of the problem. Greenspan refused to regulate them. It's common knowledge in Normal World.

It was the subject of Question 6 of those 10 direct and specific questions I asked you, to which you didn't know the answer.

You can call people names all you want, but that doesn't stop you from being completely ignorant. And completely conned.
Monee gave out to people who don't pay back. Not rocket science. The fiat currency dies if it does not expand. You accuse others but never blame yourselves for any wrongs. You approved Obamacare of the peasant slave, but do not approve a massive tax increase for the rich. The same rich who you bring up day after day after day. W. Bush warned about the mortgage problems. He at least did that.

I lived through Clinton also and that means I lived through Gramm-Leech-Blilley. Your link is not only wrong but Alan Greenspan admitted that your opinion is wrong to congress
Greenspan?...you are a gullible tool....I can't help you....you are on your own tard.....
Unregulated derivatives were at the heart of the problem. Greenspan refused to regulate them. It's common knowledge in Normal World.

It was the subject of Question 6 of those 10 direct and specific questions I asked you, to which you didn't know the answer.

You can call people names all you want, but that doesn't stop you from being completely ignorant. And completely conned.
Monee gave out to people who don't pay back. Not rocket science. The fiat currency dies if it does not expand. You accuse others but never blame yourselves for any wrongs. You approved Obamacare of the peasant slave, but do not approve a massive tax increase for the rich. The same rich who you bring up day after day after day. W. Bush warned about the mortgage problems. He at least did that.
Instead of making things up about what you think I "want" and "approve" of, perhaps you could actually quote me.

Instead of making things up about my opinion of the Meltdown or "the rich", perhaps you could actually quote me.

I'll wait here.

Last edited:

Name calling doesn't erase the facts. You're wrong. Just face it.
I provided a link with the evidence and the facts you choose not to believe...that's your problem not mine...I watch your opinions
get proven wrong everyday on this board so for you to disagree with me is a complement....

You have shown no facts and you have not seen my opinions proven wrong every day. Just because you lock yourself into a life of lies along other similarly ignorant people doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.
BS you are the biggest idiot on the board...that is why I don't converse with you very often.....you lie and make shit up...you are a racist and you give weight to Greenspan?...the biggest swamp creature in the swamp....LMFAO

t shows that the CRA had no affect on the riskiness of loans. Despite what Investors Business Daily said a decade ago, and moronic bigots take as the holy scriptures.
I don't care what the CRA shows...we watched banks try and unload those loans...we watched them sink....you are being fooled by Clinton apologists...
Ahhh so facts be damned huh? You know better because you remember...."something"
I presented facts and all of you libs scofted at them....do you want to see the truth or not?....tale a look if you do...
Clinton's Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown

Name calling doesn't erase the facts. You're wrong. Just face it.
I provided a link with the evidence and the facts you choose not to believe...that's your problem not mine...I watch your opinions
get proven wrong everyday on this board so for you to disagree with me is a complement....

You have shown no facts and you have not seen my opinions proven wrong every day. Just because you lock yourself into a life of lies along other similarly ignorant people doesn't change the fact that you are wrong.

lets see if you want to learn.....

Clinton's Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown

Id be blaming something else too if I was Greenspan. The man presided over the lowest interest rates the fed had ever targeted at that point, and let more money inflate the market than ever before in history. With so much cheap money what the fuck else do you expect to happen? Artificially high interest rates lead to misallocation and malinvestment. It’s literally what creates the business cycle.

Id be blaming something else too if I was Greenspan. The man presided over the lowest interest rates the fed had ever targeted at that point, and let more money inflate the market than ever before in history. With so much cheap money what the fuck else do you expect to happen? Artificially high interest rates lead to misallocation and malinvestment. It’s literally what creates the business cycle.
Well, he went as far as he's willing to go, in Greenspan-speak, to admitting what he had done.

Between his insistence on keeping interest rates low and his dogged refusal to regulate derivatives, I'm not sure which is worse.

Taken together, seriously, I don't know how he shows his face in public at this point.

Well, he went as far as he's willing to go, in Greenspan-speak, to admitting what he had done.

Between his insistence on keeping interest rates low and his dogged refusal to regulate derivatives, I'm not sure which is worse.

Taken together, seriously, I don't know how he shows his face in public at this point.
I’m just saying, it’s a chicken and egg scenario. You wouldn’t have to worry about systemic collapse of an entire world financial system because of derivative trading if there hadn’t been so god damn much money created and lent at such artificially cheap levels to pour into all that malinvestment. Money doesn’t get stuffed into a mattress. If the Fed makes money too cheap for too long that money is going to look for a home to grow and it found the real estate market which happens to be the largest asset class in the world so if the world’s artificially cheap money is all flowing into real estate it doesn’t matter how the system is regulating a certain part of it, it’s going to become a bubble regardless. It’s too much money that had no business existing, but we gave the power to coin money over to a private banking cartel and this is what we got out of it. The entire world trades goods and services with a piece of paper that’s worth nothing. Banking regulations aren’t going to save us. Someday because of what we did to our money we’re all going to be fucked. All we can really do is hope the Monopoly money system hangs on until we’ve finished living our lives first.

Forum List

Back