National Archives still missing docs that trump took.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So where are they ? Who did trump give these docs to ?
How many americans will be killed because these docs fall in to the wrong hands ?

So where are they ? Who did trump give these docs to ?
How many americans will be killed because these docs fall in to the wrong hands ?

Trump wouldn't have given them to anyone, simply because he didn't have them.

It clearly states "White House staffers".

We know you hate Trump, but you seem to think he should've walked around the White House on January 19th telling people to make sure they got all pertinent information and documents to the National Archives.

That's just not how it works, and if you didn't have the IQ of a two day old cheeseburger you'd know that...

We know you hate Trump, but you seem to think he should've walked around the White House on January 19th telling people to make sure they got all pertinent information and documents to the National Archives.

That's just not how it works, and if you didn't have the IQ of a two day old cheeseburger you'd know that...
Trump stole 40 boxes of docs and now a shit load are missing. Where are they ?

Some documents are still missing. Staffers didn't take them. That's treason.

The President has the ultimate authority to classify and declassify any document.
That idiot AG has made an big mistake.
He is going to get a lesson in constitutional law.
It doesn't matter whether they were classified or unclassified.

They don't belong to him.

This is only confusing for misinformed Trumpsters.

Some documents are still missing. Staffers didn't take them. That's treason.

The link the idiot Brit provided was discussing documents from staffers, not Trump.

That's why I addressed the issue of staffers.

And you don't have a clue what treason is...

You cant avoid the crime.

I'm not. I addressed the issue of documents not given to the National Archives by staffers, which is pretty much what the first sentence of your link says.
If you want to discuss alleged crimes committed by Trump, the smart thing to do would be to start a thread regarding alleged crimes committed by Trump, not one discussing staffers.

That's stupid...

The link the idiot Brit provided was discussing documents from staffers, not Trump.

That's why I addressed the issue of staffers.

And you don't have a clue what treason is...

There's a guy that was arrested for treason last week for selling documents.

There's a guy that was arrested for treason last week for selling documents.

Link?

I know this is glaringly obvious to anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size, but I feel the need to spell this out for you:

Assuming your allegation is true, selling documents to someone is a far different scenario than not turning documents over to the National Archives...

Link?

I know this is glaringly obvious to anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size, but I feel the need to spell this out for you:

Assuming your allegation is true, selling documents to someone is a far different scenario than not turning documents over to the National Archives...

Why did Trump take the documents?

New Topics

Forum List

Back