National Abortion Ban Possible if Roe v. Wade Overturned: Mitch McConnell

So you are all for 9 people in robes going against the voters and the state. I should have expected. The proper ruling would have been to get the federal government totally out of marriage and restore it back to the church. As for religions that allow gay marriage, I have no problem with that. It's their religion and they can exercise it as they wish. If their parishioners object, they have the option to leave that church or religion.

You don't seem to understand the concept of our country. The founders wanted states to operate like little countries, each creating their own environment. The feds were only supposed to be involved in federal issues, and abortion nor marriage is a federal issue. Those are religious and personal issues.
If you read my posts and you really knew what Roe versus Wade stood for, you would understand what this country is about. It was never here to embrace hatred and misunderstandings about other people, especially the other people you don't know or even care about you. Roe versus Wade was the best of supreme Court could do in protecting both sides rights. And the rights of people that are already here and citizens should always have priority over potential people and citizens. After all that's all I feed is his a potential human being.

You have to be an irresponsible sick fck to support abortion
No, abortion is often the best solution in these difficult cases. It is never an ideal solution, but in this life there are a few things that are black and white. This is one of life's big gray areas. And the people best to determine what to do are the position and the woman involved. Whenever States invoke abortion laws they simply are complicating the whole process. Abortion laws have no place in a free country. And that's what we're supposed to be we're not supposed to be a fascist Nation. If Roe versus Wade goes to the wayside, America is well on its way to becoming a fascist Nation.

The courts are not interfering. I don't understand what you don't get about all this. The court is merely ruling if abortion is constitutionally protected or not. That's all they are ruling on. They are not saying abortion is to be outlawed, if it's to be permitted, only that they are leaving it up to the states to decide.

Now if you believe your state should stay out of it, you vote for candidates that share your views. If you believe it's murder and should be outlawed in your state, then you do the same as well.
Roe is about limiting the authority of the state and opposing government excess and overreach.

Roe is about protecting the privacy rights of citizens to make decisions about their personal lives absent interference from the state.

Roe is about safeguarding individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

Overturning Roe is about increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

One may oppose abortion and believe it is wrong; but it is neither the role nor responsibility of government to force that subjective opinion on citizens through force of law.

I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+
It's amazing that the right and the far right extremists who are overly concerned about their rights all the time; are so quick to judge others and try to take their rights away from them, people they don't even know or care about, some people they even hate. That is just sick.

It's amazing that the right and the far right extremists who are overly concerned about their rights all the time; are so quick to judge others and try to take their rights away from them, people they don't even know or care about, some people they even hate. That is just sick.

If there are rights, where are they written? I can't find any abortion rights in the Constitution, so we know they are not there. So where are they?

Roe is about limiting the authority of the state and opposing government excess and overreach.

Roe is about protecting the privacy rights of citizens to make decisions about their personal lives absent interference from the state.

Roe is about safeguarding individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

Overturning Roe is about increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

One may oppose abortion and believe it is wrong; but it is neither the role nor responsibility of government to force that subjective opinion on citizens through force of law.

Our founders didn't write the Constitution to stop states from interfering with the federal government. They wrote the Constitution to stop the federal government from interfering with states decisions.

Can you tell me where the right of abortion exists in the Constitution? How about the founders debate on abortion? It doesn't exist.

Once again, I present the 10th amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

If you read my posts and you really knew what Roe versus Wade stood for, you would understand what this country is about. It was never here to embrace hatred and misunderstandings about other people, especially the other people you don't know or even care about you. Roe versus Wade was the best of supreme Court could do in protecting both sides rights. And the rights of people that are already here and citizens should always have priority over potential people and citizens. After all that's all I feed is his a potential human being.

It has nothing to do with what Roe v Wade stands for, it has to do with the constitutionality protection. Abortion has no constitutional protections. That's all the court is deciding on. In the early 70's it was wrongly decided that people have some sort of unwritten right to abortion. Rights are not what you decide or think. Rights are not what I decide or think. Rights are what the Constitution provides us.

I do know what this country is about. It's about a limited federal government. But when the federal government forces states to it's will, it's no longer a free country. Its a country controlled by the federal government; the exact opposite of what our founders intended.

If there are rights, where are they written? I can't find any abortion rights in the Constitution, so we know they are not there. So where are they?
Personal autonomy of one's own body is a prelude to the individual having rights at all. Look at the Bill of Rights. Those rights are given to citizens people of this country, no exceptions are allowed.

Personal autonomy of one's own body is a prelude to the individual having rights at all. Look at the Bill of Rights. Those rights are given to citizens people of this country, no exceptions are allowed.

Again, where in the bill of rights is this written? I can't seem to find it.

1653024967237.png

Batshit crazy!

Overturning Roe isn’t about ‘saving babies.’

Overturning Roe isn’t about “states’ rights.”

It’s about the authoritarian right’s desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

It’s about more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

That Senate Republicans would seek to enact Federal legislation to ‘ban’ abortion is proof of that.
You have unsuccessfully dodged the question.

I'll post it again.

"The 14th Amendment says that all persons are entitled to the equal protection of our laws.

Can any of you abortion proponents show me where the Constitution says that children can be excluded from those rights and protections based on their age or stages of development?

I'll wait."

Last edited:
You have unsuccessfully dodged the question.

I'll post it again.

"The 14th Amendment says that all persons are entitled to the equal protection of our laws.

Can any of you abortion proponents show me where the Constitution says that children can be excluded from those rights and protections based on their age or stages of development?

I'll wait."

If that's the case then children should be allowed to have and carry guns in public along and vote every election. They should be allowed to enter into contracts and own land.

But your question boils back down to the same ole same ole of if a fetus is considered a human being. That's a matter of opinion than it is law.

‘Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said a national abortion ban could be "possible" if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade.
[…]
In an interview with USA Today published on Saturday…McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said Thursday that a national ban on the procedure would be "possible" if the court overturns the case.’

Again, Republicans aren’t going to stop with just overturning Roe.
Anything is possible.
What a useless statement by old Mitch the Turtle.

If many supported the genocide of large portions of people or group's either before the so called "undesirables" are either born or birthed afterwards, then do you think that the state or feds whom also represent the opposed opposition of that genocide (who in their opposition also number in the million's who are definitely in opposition of), that they shouldn't be able to give their redress of grievances towards their representatives concerning the matter, and then it sway or influence government to step in and lay the law down against such genocidal activities or tendencies if the numbers are there in opposition of ?????? Hopefully it's not about the Numbers, but more about the being right in the eye's of God. Abortion is wrong, and the support for it has spiralled out of control over the year's... It became a quick fix for cultural decay, and a money making racket on top of that.... Judgement day is going to be HELL.

Do you think that the state should never represent the many who don't want it's government to sit by while genocide takes place in theirs or their States name ???

See my signature.

The 14th Amendment says that all persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws.

Can any of you abortion proponents show me where it says children can be excluded from those rights and protections based on their age or stages of development?

I'll wait.
The 14th Amendment says “All persons born or naturalized…” Doesn’t make any mention of giving any rights to a fetus.

The 14th Amendment says “All persons born or naturalized…” Doesn’t make any mention of giving any rights to a fetus.
Our constitution's be it state or federal has law's against killing the innocent, and especially so against killing for or out of convenience.. It is established that the life of human beings (whether in the womb while developing or outside of the womb developing), should not be killed/murdered for the ridiculous excuses that are being given by those who are doing the killing or the murdering in such ways, otherwise we are not to kill if those excuses are in violation of God's law's and by man's laws combined because they are based on God's law's.

Stop the killing people !!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back