Nation shocked to learn of possible bias at Fox News

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were stunned and incredulous on Monday after learning of a possible incident of bias at Fox News Channel.

At a time when so many American institutions have been under attack, the possibility that Fox, one of the nation’s most respected news organizations, might be susceptible to hidden agendas was too much for many to take.

In interviews across the country, Fox viewers expressed disappointment, confusion, and shock that a news network known for its exacting standards had imperilled its hard-earned reputation for fairness.

“I’m devastated by this,” Carol Foyler, a viewer from Scottsdale, Arizona, said. “If we can’t trust Fox News, who can we trust?”

Tracy Klugian, a viewer from Akron, Ohio, said that he had been “walking around in a state of disbelief” since he learned of possible bias at the network. “I’m trying to be strong, but it’s tough,” he said. “I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that today was the day that America lost its innocence.”

But some Fox viewers, like Harland Dorrinson, of Topeka, Kansas, warned of a “rush to judgment” against Fox, urging people to remember the network’s stellar record of journalistic accomplishments.

“Whenever there was a national emergency, whether it was Benghazi, Hillary’s e-mails, or Obama’s birth certificate, Fox News was there,” he said. “One little mistake doesn’t wash all that away.”​

Nation Shocked to Learn of Possible Bias at Fox News | The New Yorker

Yet bed wetters insist every other "news" source isn't riddled with apparatchiks.

Imbecile.

ALL MEDIA seeks to manipulate public opinion.

The fact that there is one which opposes (sorta) the libturd agenda keeps moonbat beds pickled in their own piss.

Yet bed wetters insist every other "news" source isn't riddled with apparatchiks.

Imbecile.

The fact that there is one which opposes (sorta) the libturd agenda keeps moonbat beds pickled in their own piss.

Glad you enjoyed my satire! :)

There has been a left wing bias in the MSM since at least the Vietnam War. Not too many people recognize or bitch about it. Apparently it is expected.

Of course fox is biased.

So is MSM, CNN, and a host of others.

Only a low IQ hack would accuse one of bias while ignoring the others.

There has been a left wing bias in the MSM since at least the Vietnam War. Not too many people recognize or bitch about it. Apparently it is expected.

that's just a natural result of the organic human phenomenon of being both well educated and well informed.

Of course fox is biased.

With the exception of a few outstanding journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, nothing is comparable on bias to Fox News.

Hard to tell who is running whom - Is Trump controlling Fox, or is Fox controlling this president.

that's just a natural result of the organic human phenomenon of being both well educated and well informed.
And then there is the leftwing nutters who are batshit crazy.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

nobody has a problem with Christianity until frauds use it to achieve sinister ends.

faux news lied to you about that too. :itsok:

Of course fox is biased.

With the exception of a few outstanding journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, nothing is comparable on bias to Fox News.

Hard to tell who is running whom - Is Trump controlling Fox, or is Fox controlling this president.
There is a difference between controlling and supporting. Some shows are definitely "opinion" shows while others are straight news. Bret Baier is "news" and Hannity and Ingle is opinion shows. Others have a bias in selecting news to cover and how much time is dedicated to certain news but it goes both ways. They do have liberal commentators to create a debate.

The shock comes in when I listen to CNN and MSNBC and watch the terror that went on on election night. How they can be considered actual unbiased news is very amusing.

I like to hear both sides of a story, and make up my mind. It is hard for me to listen to Hannity and Ingle.

It wasn’t yours. It belongs to Andy Borowitz, satirist.

This just goes to show how the left just scours the bowels of the internet for anything they can find, as long as it fits their agenda.

Imbecile.

Glad you enjoyed my satire! :)

Last edited:
:iyfyus.jpg:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were stunned and incredulous on Monday after learning of a possible incident of bias at Fox News Channel.

At a time when so many American institutions have been under attack, the possibility that Fox, one of the nation’s most respected news organizations, might be susceptible to hidden agendas was too much for many to take.

In interviews across the country, Fox viewers expressed disappointment, confusion, and shock that a news network known for its exacting standards had imperilled its hard-earned reputation for fairness.

“I’m devastated by this,” Carol Foyler, a viewer from Scottsdale, Arizona, said. “If we can’t trust Fox News, who can we trust?”

Tracy Klugian, a viewer from Akron, Ohio, said that he had been “walking around in a state of disbelief” since he learned of possible bias at the network. “I’m trying to be strong, but it’s tough,” he said. “I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that today was the day that America lost its innocence.”

But some Fox viewers, like Harland Dorrinson, of Topeka, Kansas, warned of a “rush to judgment” against Fox, urging people to remember the network’s stellar record of journalistic accomplishments.

“Whenever there was a national emergency, whether it was Benghazi, Hillary’s e-mails, or Obama’s birth certificate, Fox News was there,” he said. “One little mistake doesn’t wash all that away.”​

Nation Shocked to Learn of Possible Bias at Fox News | The New Yorker
Sorry troll, as part of this "nation" i've seen a ton of bias at fox.

Of course fox is biased.

There is a difference between controlling and supporting. Some shows are definitely "opinion" shows while others are straight news. Bret Baier is "news" and Hannity and Ingle is opinion shows. Others have a bias in selecting news to cover and how much time is dedicated to certain news but it goes both ways. They do have liberal commentators to create a debate.

The shock comes in when I listen to CNN and MSNBC and watch the terror that went on on election night. How they can be considered actual unbiased news is very amusing.

I like to hear both sides of a story, and make up my mind. It is hard for me to listen to Hannity and Ingle.

Name the "liberal commentators"- Bob Bechtel? Alan Dershowitz?? :lol:

Please - and on the rare occasions they invite an honest to God Prog, they are countered by 3 or 4 RW screaming meemies to shout them down or the host cuts their mic.

This just goes to show how the left just scowers the bowels of the internet for anything they can find, as long as it fits their agenda.

^ interesting observation from an obvious expert in scouring the bowels......... :eusa_clap:

Of course fox is biased.

Nothing is comparable to Fox news?

Sheesh. If you are too stupid to see the bias of Rachel Maddow, you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution. You leftist fundamentalists approach politics with exactly the same sort of utter devotion as the most rigid bible thumper on the right.

Imbecile.

What happened to your sense of humor? Why don't con-servatives have a sense of humor. You'd think they would....having elected a joke and all.

Forum List

Back