Nation of Islam is a honorable positive organisation

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
They teach positive good values to black people. I follow them on Facebook.

283774104_10160078637669835_880771200500244997_n.jpg

They do teach some good things, but the indoctrination you must endure to be a member is not one of them.

You mean things like black supremacy? Calling whites "the devil" and Judaism a "gutter" religion? Oh I am aware of their racist history.
They don't teach black supremacy and its really time some whites stopped pretending about what caused the NOI to have come to that conclusion.

No, they are not and Louis Farrakhan is one person you should study and learn about before you but into that…

I am not saying Muhammad teachings do not have value but what you are suggesting is a racist organization…

The Anti-Defamation League classifies Farrakhan as a racist[45] and the Southern Poverty Law Center considers the Nation of Islam (NOI) as a hate group and a black nationalist organization.[2] According to the SPLC, the NOI's theology claims black superiority over whites.[2] According to the NOI, whites were created 6,600 years ago as a "race of devils" by an evil scientist named Yakub,[6] a story which originated with the founder of the NOI, Wallace D. Fard.[2]

The split in the NOI into two factions after Eljiah Muhammad died in 1975, was caused in part because new leader Warith Mohammed wished to reject the Yakub myth, while national spokesman Farrakhan wanted to reaffirm it.[46] At an event in Milwaukee in August 2015, Farrakhan said: "White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it".[47]

This has nothing to do with Islam. The messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), said: "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

No, they are not and Louis Farrakhan is one person you should study and learn about before you but into that…

I am not saying Muhammad teachings do not have value but what you are suggesting is a racist organization…
NOI isn't Islam.

It's militaristic in nature.
Rock says " Behind me is a Jew, kill it"
Cliff says " Jump motherfucker ! "
YES SIR !!!

Forum List

Back