Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
This is a mugshot from 1926, of Nation of Islam founder Wallace Ford whom the Nation of Islam calls "W. Fard Muhammad:"

650.gif

Anyone who knows about the Nation of Islam would recognize the "WD " in Mr. Ford's name here...

As the picture shows, he was in San Quentin for violating California's State Poison Act which he did by distributing narcotics...

(To anyone who doesn't know, the N.O.I. is a racist group that operates under the name of Islam; that is my reason for posting this thread here and not in Religion :) .)

Wonder how many black members...

... know it was a white guy...

... who founded the NOI?

I wonder how many human beings out there are aware that within our species the concept of "race" is not supported by any biological or scientific data whatsoever.

Genetically and biologically we are all of the same race. The human race. Culturally... people believe what they Will to believe.

Wonder how many black members...

... know it was a white guy...

... who founded the NOI?

I wonder how many human beings out there are aware that within our species the concept of "race" is not supported by any biological or scientific data whatsoever.

Genetically and biologically we are all of the same race. The human race. Culturally... people believe what they Will to believe.

Insanity knows no race...

More pictures proving that the man in the picture in post 1 is the N.O.I.'s "W. Fard Muhammad:"

013.jpg

Side-by-side: Ford mugshot (left) and "Fard Muhammad" (right)

011.jpg

Full mugshot: Wallace Ford

012.jpg

Various: Various pictures of Ford

...in the Bible, Jesus calls certain races "dogs"...that would be evidence of differences in races...

Unless you believe a ghost has testicles and semen that it could get a mortal human woman named Mary pregnant, you have to conceed another mortal did. And since it wasn't her husband what better bs story to concoct to explain the bastard black baby she bore than 'God did it?'

Unless you believe a ghost has testicles and semen that it could get a mortal human woman named Mary pregnant, you have to conceed another mortal did. And since it wasn't her husband what better bs story to concoct to explain the bastard black baby she bore than 'God did it?'

Black?...again:
frank_sivero_1008993011-e1413968037991.jpg

"I will present the historical evidence which, with the support of crucial genetic findings, strongly suggests that today’s Ethiopian Jews are the descendants of an ancient Jewish population."
Sudan connection: Are Ethiopian Jews descendants of the ancient Israelites? | Genetic Literacy Project

Were black Jews in ancient Israel. One of them got Mary pregnant bearing Jesus who like most interracial babies manifest their black heritage more than the non-black parents'.

A White man.

Farrakhan (also a criminal according to the following video) quoting previous Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad as saying, "and what if the Nation of Islam did murder Malcolm X?"...he would be a "criminal" if he believes in breaking American laws and murdering Americans (people with American rights of freedom of speech) for "scandalizing God's messenger"...:

David Nafomeke | Facebook

Last edited:
Another Nation of Islam criminal (story from St. Louis Today.com:)

Nation of Islam official Larry Prescott, also known as Akbar Muhammad, pled guilty in 2009 to stealing $323,000.00 from American banks while being an official in the Nation of Islam; he is still an official in the group today...: Nation of Islam figure pleads guilty of fraud He used multiple Social Security numbers to hide debts from lenders. : News .

Another page about Mr. Prescott's crimes: N.O.I Minister Larry 4X Prescott (aka Akbar Muhammad), Convention Speaker For MANA, Pleads Guilty to Bank Fraud

-

Last edited:

Black?...again:
You have obviously never heard of the Moors and their exploits

Forum List

Back