Nation Braces For Most Peaceful Protests Yet

Never have figured out what's with those mayors and governors that sit back an let it happen. Got no problem with actual peaceful protest, but that crap seems to end at dusk, then it's how much crap can you destroy or steal when told to go home. They ought to put enough guard troops and equipment onsite to clear the peaceful protestors off the streets before sundown. Watching the peaceful protests and still thinking they will remain peaceful after dark is repeating the same insanity that did not work last time. If they have to put them down hard, I would not shed a tear or voice a complaint. Ultimately it is up to the people and elected official of those few effected locations. If that is how they really want to live, so be it.

What's taking this damn trial so long. Is Lance Ito involved? Come on people, let's finish up and move on. I get the idea that TV is running the show and stretching it out because it's profitable, all the idiots that watch every day and all. I'm absolutely sure that the TV dickheads who are stretching this out are also rooting for an acquittal so they can cover the riots too, lowlife assholes that they are.

They have to pre-plan what buildings they burn and businesses to loot and people to kill.

Just kidding, the press will cover for them.

Anything goes.

Never have figured out what's with those mayors and governors that sit back an let it happen

It’s entertaining to watch you lefties wrestle with these dilemmas presented by the very lunatics you vote for.

When you accept the fact that radical leftwingers will do everything they can do destroy this country, then nothing they do is surprising. But, continue in your disbelief and keep voting for your own demise.

Never have figured out what's with those mayors and governors that sit back an let it happen. Got no problem with actual peaceful protest, but that crap seems to end at dusk, then it's how much crap can you destroy or steal when told to go home. They ought to put enough guard troops and equipment onsite to clear the peaceful protestors off the streets before sundown. Watching the peaceful protests and still thinking they will remain peaceful after dark is repeating the same insanity that did not work last time. If they have to put them down hard, I would not shed a tear or voice a complaint. Ultimately it is up to the people and elected official of those few effected locations. If that is how they really want to live, so be it.
Every Democrat controlled city is drenched in gasoline, because Democrat controlled cities are cesspools of racism.

Never have figured out what's with those mayors and governors that sit back an let it happen

It’s entertaining to watch you lefties wrestle with these dilemmas presented by the very lunatics you vote for.

When you accept the fact that radical leftwingers will do everything they can do destroy this country, then nothing they do is surprising. But, continue in your disbelief and keep voting for your own demise.
What's this "you voted for" crap? You don't see this crap in Tennessee, do ya? You actually like that the mayors and governors out there put up with it? Are you insane, antifa, or just a contrarian who thinks it's cool just to disagree. I don't live out there, so I don't have to put up with it, but surely even those towns have a few people that do not approve. Not my problem, but is my opinion.
OK, big guy, now tell us all why you support those mayors and governors doing nothing to stop destructive rioting.

What's this "you voted for" crap? You don't see this crap in Tennessee, do ya? You actually like that the mayors and governors out there put up with it? Are you insane, antifa, or just a contrarian who thinks it's cool just to disagree. I don't live out there, so I don't have to put up with it, but surely even those towns have a few people that do not approve. Not my problem, but is my opinion.
OK, big guy, now tell us all why you support those mayors and governors doing nothing to stop destructive rioting.

They are leftwing radical mayors and governors allowing Antifa and BLM to destroy their own cities. You are one of the most radical leftwing nutjobs here, so don’t even try claiming you wouldn’t vote for them if it was your city. All those Democrat Mayors and Governors that allowed these things to happen should be arrested and charged with dereliction of their duty. Although in reality they are just representing idiots like you that vote them into office.

What's taking this damn trial so long. Is Lance Ito involved? Come on people, let's finish up and move on. I get the idea that TV is running the show and stretching it out because it's profitable, all the idiots that watch every day and all. I'm absolutely sure that the TV dickheads who are stretching this out are also rooting for an acquittal so they can cover the riots too, lowlife assholes that they are.

Gosh that guy was an attention whore, wasn't he!

Forum List

Back