Nate Silver correctly predicts all 50 states. So much for "oversampling"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
So after an election season where conservatives were vehement that the polls were overly favorable to Obama, and that they knew more about sampling than actual statisticians, we now know that they were wrong.

The biggest target they had was Nate Silver. Nate correctly predicted the outcome of every single state this time around, but unfortunately, I'm sure he will again be a target for conservatives whenever his models don't tell them what they want to hear.

Not my words, but I totally co-sign them.

Nate Silver is a genius!

I predicted Obama with 332 in the EC with around 52% of the vote. Obama will only get 51%.

It will be a landslide based on where things stand now. Obama will take 332 or more in the EC, and he will take around 52% in the popular vote. That isn't a real landslide, but considering all the movement will take place over the last weekend before the election, it's going to leave Republicans scratching their heads wondering what happened. Obama will take all the swing states except NC, and he might even take NC.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/248424-obama-is-cruising-19.html#post6268926

And yea, I'm tootin my own horn. :lol:

Nate Silver is a genius!

Nate Silver teabagged the teabaggers tonight.

It must really suck for Republicans tonight to be met with such reality so suddenly. To realize that they've been wrong about basically everything.

I really hope they take a look at themselves and make the necessary adjustments.

Me too, but I don't see that happening in the near future. The rot is too deep.

I guess Hillary's going to have to teach them another lesson in '16 then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back