Natalie Portman Is Female Thor In ‘Thor Love And Thunder’ Opening Fall 2021

Next, King Kong will become a giant female ape, capturing a screaming Pokemon onesie-wearing millennial male. He will be rescued by ... guess.

natalie_portman.jpg

Looks like Thor just came from a place a little on the cold side.

Deadline ^ | July 20, 2019

Natalie Portman is female Thor announced Thor 4 director Taika Waititi. She played Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies. Pic opens Fall 2021.

No surprise here at Marvel’s Comic-Con panel, but Taika Waititi was on hand to talk about Thor 4 along with Tessa Thompson who played Valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok along with Chris Hemsworth. Why no surprise? News broke earlier this week that Waititi was returning to Thor. He’s also here for FX’s What We Do In Shadows later tonight at the San Diego Convention Center. Thompson appeared earlier on HBO’s Westworld panel.

Valkyrie will be “re-investing in her people” and rebuilding Asgard said Thompson. “The love I feel for him is thunder,” said Thompson.

Waititi was reading one story line by Jason Aron called The Mighty Thor which is what the fourthquel will be based on. “That story line is incredible is full emotion, love and thunder and introduces for the first time female Thor,” said Waititi. Thompson and Hemsworth haven’t seen the script yet.

What’s happened to Thor posts Endgame? “He’s heading to the 7-11 for a little Netflix subscription and at this point he might be on the couch, who knows,” said Hemsworth.

------------

natalie-headband.jpg

Thor!...you lost weight and changed gender!.... Can you still pick up your HAMMER....either one?

She certainly seemed very happy to see Hillary... Does The Hildebeast have that..... "This is what's my afternoon snack will be" look?

natalie_portman.jpg

Something is wrong here. She has bigger boobs in the little picture than in the big one. How will she be Thor with reduced boobs?

Deadline ^ | July 20, 2019

Natalie Portman is female Thor announced Thor 4 director Taika Waititi. She played Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies. Pic opens Fall 2021.

No surprise here at Marvel’s Comic-Con panel, but Taika Waititi was on hand to talk about Thor 4 along with Tessa Thompson who played Valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok along with Chris Hemsworth. Why no surprise? News broke earlier this week that Waititi was returning to Thor. He’s also here for FX’s What We Do In Shadows later tonight at the San Diego Convention Center. Thompson appeared earlier on HBO’s Westworld panel.

Valkyrie will be “re-investing in her people” and rebuilding Asgard said Thompson. “The love I feel for him is thunder,” said Thompson.

Waititi was reading one story line by Jason Aron called The Mighty Thor which is what the fourthquel will be based on. “That story line is incredible is full emotion, love and thunder and introduces for the first time female Thor,” said Waititi. Thompson and Hemsworth haven’t seen the script yet.

What’s happened to Thor posts Endgame? “He’s heading to the 7-11 for a little Netflix subscription and at this point he might be on the couch, who knows,” said Hemsworth.

------------

natalie-headband.jpg

Thor!...you lost weight and changed gender!.... Can you still pick up your HAMMER....either one?

She certainly seemed very happy to see Hillary... Does The Hildebeast have that..... "This is what's my afternoon snack will be" look?

natalie_portman.jpg

The movie will probably be a box office disaster just like ghostbusters. They tried the same thing in the comic book thor and failed massively losing huge circulation and money

The real question however is will they do this same thing with portman that they did to hemsworth?

p6qpkk8i23c31.png

Fair is fair after all and they should MAKE portman do a topless scene. Or will Feminists forget about equality and call it exploitation?

Forum List

Back