Nat Turner. Hero or Villian?

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So it's ok for the rape victim to go to their rapists neighborhood and murder all the children there.
you should patent that level of stewpud
It's very interesting that you used rape as an example because that's a crime that is very punitive toward women for fighting back and harming or killing their attacker.

So yeah let's talk about stupid. How do you explain and reconcile the fact that something is a crime, be it kidnapping, battery, assault, rape, murder, etc. only if committed against a white person but the very same acts committed against a black person - doesn't matter if it's a man, woman or child - is not a crime?

More importantly, why do you believe that one person should be able to freely commit such violations against another human being based solely on their race but not another?

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That one went right over your fucking head.

It's obvious you have no idea what happened

Who are you anyway?
What difference does it make who I am? Your comment didn't go over my head I was merely pointing out that you're blaming people other than the perpetrators for the crimes that befell the victims. It's not exactly victim blaming but it's damn close.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Who are you anyway?
What difference does it make who I am? Your comment didn't go over my head I was merely pointing out that you're blaming people other than the perpetrators for the crimes that befell the victims. It's not exactly victim blaming but it's damn close.
Well no I said Turner"s actions resulted in a crackdown, I never blamed anyone I stated a fact.

Either keep up or move on

Last edited:

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I found out some great news today. I am related to one of my heroes Nat Turner. Fredrick Douglass also thought of Nat Turner as someone that deserved admiration. Calling him more of a revolutionary than the whites that supposedly fought for freedom while simultaneously enslaving others. I have long thought it took some guts and fortitude to do what Turner did. He killed every single white person he ran into. This included women and children. I dont think I would have been able to kill some of the women and none of the children. Guts not because it was dangerous but because it goes against the natural instinct to protect children. Some people (even some Black people) think he should not have killed the women and children but I have pointed out that those same women and children would have definitely ran for help thereby reducing the force and effectiveness of what he was doing. In my eyes he will always be a hero for fighting for his people. His attitude is one all Black people should have in the face of oppression. "By Any Means Necessary"
He's great. His wife Tina was hot and actually sang on Frank Zappa's "Overnight Sensation" album

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score

Who are you anyway?
Thats what Nat did

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So it's ok to be evil as long as it's evil for you
Do you consider the whites killed blacks during slavery and for any reason other than actual self-defense "evil". What about the ones who beat, kidnapped, raped mutilated, etc. black people, free or slave?
It’s like two thumbs calling a rape victim evil for killing the rapist.
So it's ok for the rape victim to go to their rapists neighborhood and murder all the children there.

If the rapists family watched you get raped and sat by yes kill them.

Then other rapists might not rape for fear of their families safety.

Same way Israelis demolish a suicide bombers family home. Now palistinians don’t do it anymore

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's very interesting that you used rape as an example because that's a crime that is very punitive toward women for fighting back and harming or killing their attacker.

So yeah let's talk about stupid. How do you explain and reconcile the fact that something is a crime, be it kidnapping, battery, assault, rape, murder, etc. only if committed against a white person but the very same acts committed against a black person - doesn't matter if it's a man, woman or child - is not a crime?

More importantly, why do you believe that one person should be able to freely commit such violations against another human being based solely on their race but not another?
You have a very high level of delusion.

You're asking me why I support something I clearly have never supported.

stop posting high, drugs are bad

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you consider the whites killed blacks during slavery and for any reason other than actual self-defense "evil". What about the ones who beat, kidnapped, raped mutilated, etc. black people, free or slave?

Same way Israelis demolish a suicide bombers family home. Now palistinians don’t do it anymore
you support murdering innocent people.

by your logic, anyone that knows a drug dealer should be in jail for not turning in the drug dealer.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

by your logic, anyone that knows a drug dealer should be in jail for not turning in the drug dealer.
Proving you don’t get how cruel slavery was.

Remember areal Castro who kidnapped 3 women for a decade? Should anyone who knew he held those girls captive go to jail? Fuck yea!

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well maybe you shouldn't have phrased your comment as a question, nor attempted to defend what is indefensible.

I'm not the one who is delusional or impaired, but when you've got nothing going on the attack is the standard go to move for people such as yourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats what Nat did
Not actually, do you truly not know anything at all about what life was like during slavery?

The Fugitive Slave Law or Fugitive Slave Act was passed by the United States Congress on September 18, 1850, as part of the Compromise of 1850 between Southern slave-holding interests and Northern Free-Soilers.

The Act was one of the most controversial elements of the 1850 compromise and heightened Northern fears of a "slave power conspiracy". It required that all escaped slaves, upon capture, be returned to their masters and that officials and citizens of free states had to cooperate. Abolitionists nicknamed it the "Bloodhound Law" for the dogs that were used to track down runaway slaves.[1]

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's funny how all of a sudden the past counts.

Nat Turner was a hero. He did not kill anyone innocent. All the people he killed were slaveowners. All of them.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Remember areal Castro who kidnapped 3 women for a decade? Should anyone who knew he held those girls captive go to jail? Fuck yea!
you have no idea either, so you made no point.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well maybe you shouldn't have phrased your comment as a question, nor attempted to defend what is indefensible.

I'm not the one who is delusional or impaired, but when you've got nothing going on the attack is the standard go to move for people such as yourselves.
you attacked me, I'm just better at making sense than you, that's why you attacked me again.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

you attacked me, I'm just better at making sense than you, that's why you attacked me again.
Actually you don't make more sense than she does.

MizMolly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thats what Nat did
Not actually, do you truly not know anything at all about what life was like during slavery?

The Fugitive Slave Law or Fugitive Slave Act was passed by the United States Congress on September 18, 1850, as part of the Compromise of 1850 between Southern slave-holding interests and Northern Free-Soilers.

The Act was one of the most controversial elements of the 1850 compromise and heightened Northern fears of a "slave power conspiracy". It required that all escaped slaves, upon capture, be returned to their masters and that officials and citizens of free states had to cooperate. Abolitionists nicknamed it the "Bloodhound Law" for the dogs that were used to track down runaway slaves.[1]
He killed children who had no choice in who their parents are

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

you have no idea either, so you made no point.
I have a brain, common sense, empathy, an open mind and I’m a little less of a ignorant racist than you. I work on it.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Attacked" you? All I did was express an opinion contrary to yours and that made you feel as if you were under attack?
As you well know the only people living with a victim mentality are the white racists.
Hey, on the airplane ride back from Europe I watched an episode of blackish. Black monopoly. Funny episode.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List