Nasrallah: “Hezbollah Will Displace Millions of Israelis in Next War on Lebanon”

There is an UN report about Israel´s cooperation with Al-Nusra, which is Al-Qaeda in Syria.

Actually it was any number of reports from UN observers which confirmed that Israel is admitting and treating wounded people from Syria and that 2 boxes (coffins? cookies?) were seen being handed to Syrian rebels by Israeli border guards. Had Israel refused to treat the wounded the same exact same voices who are claiming "alliance" would be screaming about Israel's callous inhumanity. Basically fucking assholes like Capt Blei.

It would be better for the Israelis if the maniacs in the Knesset would not make the heroic freedom fighters of the Hezbollah more angry. Hezbollah fights alongside the Christian resistance and the SAA.

Hezbollah aren't heroic, they're Islamic terrorist coward thugs occupying Lebanon, who get their orders from the Islamic terrorist regime in Iran, the head of the snake. Keep up.
Says the cheerleader of a regime that is in cahoots with Al-Qaeda.

What a surprise, you believe in conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

"Israel is in cahoots with Al Queda" ha ha ha. Now that's funny and insane at the same time.

Bluefisted the official village idiot is a person of rare intelligence, it's rare he shows any.
What do we have here?

89e614f4-6dc6-452a-bc8a-b2e25333405e.jpg

"NEW YORK – The Syrian ambassador to the UN has long complained of a Zionist conspiracy working with the Syrian rebels to overthrow President Bashar Assad.

Now, a report from the UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) reveals that Israel has been working closely with Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights and have kept close contact over the past 18 months. The report was submitted to the UN Security Council at the beginning of the month.

The documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals. This and a few past reports have described transfer of unspecified supplies from Israel to the Syrian rebels, and sightings of IDF soldiers meeting with the Syrian opposition east of the green zone, as well as incidents when Israeli soldiers opened up the fence to allow Syrians through who did not appear to be injured.

UNDOF peacekeepers have been the target of kidnappings and attacks carried out by al-Qaida on the Syrian side since September, causing hundreds of troops to withdraw to across Israeli border.

New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Breaking news! Syrian Ambassador blows hot air out of his ass! News at 11.

A Conflict with Hezbollah was predicted almost an year ago, the way I see it Hamas will surly seize the opportunity and launch from the south and apparently Israel knows it which as Nassrallah said "admitted " in the last drill and recent weapons shipment, I'd guess Israel will highly focus on air strikes in southern Lebanon in the earlier phase while the navy forces will be focusing on the south, infantry is questionable but this is probably going to be a large scale clash, I think Nassrallah did not took artillery in consideration that is probably going to be split both north and sout, I Don't think Hezbollah will manage to do much with Hamas since Israel was putting some very serious intelligence efforts on Lebanon and even managed to hit some military assets, while Hezbollah is still struggling in Syria that is now not supported by Russia, however they might have got some new missiles from Iran, maybe Russian weapons as well.

I'm not convinced that ISIS Jihadis are interested in tangling with the IDF ... ever. That whole ISIS/al Qaeda/Taliban/Whatever mess seems more an internal Sunni/Shia struggle for power against the background of the Syrian civil war. Nasrallah is simply trying to deflect from the reality while whistling past the cemetery at midnight.

Last edited:
It would be better for the Israelis if the maniacs in the Knesset would not make the heroic freedom fighters of the Hezbollah more angry. Hezbollah fights alongside the Christian resistance and the SAA.

Hezbollah aren't heroic, they're Islamic terrorist coward thugs occupying Lebanon, who get their orders from the Islamic terrorist regime in Iran, the head of the snake. Keep up.

"Israel is in cahoots with Al Queda" ha ha ha. Now that's funny and insane at the same time.

Bluefisted the official village idiot is a person of rare intelligence, it's rare he shows any.
What do we have here?

"NEW YORK – The Syrian ambassador to the UN has long complained of a Zionist conspiracy working with the Syrian rebels to overthrow President Bashar Assad.

Now, a report from the UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) reveals that Israel has been working closely with Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights and have kept close contact over the past 18 months. The report was submitted to the UN Security Council at the beginning of the month.

The documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals. This and a few past reports have described transfer of unspecified supplies from Israel to the Syrian rebels, and sightings of IDF soldiers meeting with the Syrian opposition east of the green zone, as well as incidents when Israeli soldiers opened up the fence to allow Syrians through who did not appear to be injured.

UNDOF peacekeepers have been the target of kidnappings and attacks carried out by al-Qaida on the Syrian side since September, causing hundreds of troops to withdraw to across Israeli border.

New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Exactly! Collaboration (treating wounded Syrians) is not an alliance as so many Israel-haters pretend. That said, I have no prob with Israel trying to manage the Syrian mess to best serve their national interests. I also have no prob with the US doing the same. In fact, I am in favor of arming all with bows and arrows and let them kill each other for the next century.
The enemy of my enemies can be Israel's (or America's) friend.

Israeli hospital cares for Syrian children - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Wounded Syrians treated in Israel - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Israeli hospital rebuilds injured Syrian man s face - BBC News

Last edited:
A Conflict with Hezbollah was predicted almost an year ago, the way I see it Hamas will surly seize the opportunity and launch from the south and apparently Israel knows it which as Nassrallah said "admitted " in the last drill and recent weapons shipment, I'd guess Israel will highly focus on air strikes in southern Lebanon in the earlier phase while the navy forces will be focusing on the south, infantry is questionable but this is probably going to be a large scale clash, I think Nassrallah did not took artillery in consideration that is probably going to be split both north and sout, I Don't think Hezbollah will manage to do much with Hamas since Israel was putting some very serious intelligence efforts on Lebanon and even managed to hit some military assets, while Hezbollah is still struggling in Syria that is now not supported by Russia, however they might have got some new missiles from Iran, maybe Russian weapons as well.
Russia still supports Syria. Don´t believe any hoax that is being launched.

BTW, what could Hamas do to Israel in a conflict in Lebanon? Hamas owns no advanced weaponry.
Hamas can put Israel south under pretty heavy fire with the remaining rockets(around 5K?) they didn't need much of a reason or advantage for the recent clash don't you agree?
However Hezbollah currently half occupied with the Syrian fron, it would be a grave mistake to enter another front with Israel which is why they keep on claiming business as usual which is definitely an attempt to drive Israel off while planning their next step against Israel in a more convenient time.

I'm not convinced that ISIS Jihadis are interested in tangling with the IDF ... ever. That whole ISIS/al Qaeda/Taliban/Whatever mess seems more an internal Sunni/Shia struggle for power against the background of the Syrian civil war. Nasrallah is simply trying to deflect from the reality while whistling past the cemetery at midnight.
The inner Islamic conflicts are still the same wether it's Saudi-Iran-Turkey on the political ("yet") level or the Islamic Terror organizations, they all circle around dominance in the ME as a leading Islamic state so you might find it odd for their intentions but the primary goal is clear, if you interested I can post some events that you'd probably conclude the same way.

Last edited:

ISIS' business model is the Islamic one, to prey on weaker more vulnerable targets and communities. Messing with Israel at this juncture in their evolution will like be asking for a death wish. They know what Israelis are capable of, and will hit them hard. At some point in the future after the possible fall of Assad and having a stronger grip on Iraq? Yes, but they will first make a move on Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. Easier to penetrate.

There is an UN report about Israel´s cooperation with Al-Nusra, which is Al-Qaeda in Syria.

Actually it was any number of reports from UN observers which confirmed that Israel is admitting and treating wounded people from Syria and that 2 boxes (coffins? cookies?) were seen being handed to Syrian rebels by Israeli border guards. Had Israel refused to treat the wounded the same exact same voices who are claiming "alliance" would be screaming about Israel's callous inhumanity. Basically fucking assholes like Capt Blei.
And when Israel strikes Syrian military positions, its also "treating civilians"?

What do we have here?

That´s your reply after it has been proven what I said before?

What do we have here?

Read your own report, DUMBASS. It says "connection between Israel and Syrian REBELS". Rebels doesn't translate to ISIS. So your own report negates what you said, retard.

You keep repeating this garbage as if it's going to be true one day. Assad is an evil dog that's needs to be put to sleep even more than ISIS considering how many of his own people he's butchered.

What do we have here?

Read your own report, DUMBASS. It says "connection between Israel and Syrian REBELS". Rebels doesn't translate to ISIS. So your own report negates what you said, retard.

You keep repeating this garbage as if it's going to be true one day. Assad is an evil dog that's needs to be put to sleep even more than ISIS considering how many of his own people he's butchered.
Where did I say it is ISIS? It is Al-Qaeda, like you can extract from the JP article.

Another thing is, that there were no more terrorists at the border but suddenly, in 2014, they were back. Where did they come from?

Hamas can put Israel south under pretty heavy fire with the remaining rockets(around 5K?) they didn't need much of a reason or advantage for the recent clash don't you agree?
However Hezbollah currently half occupied with the Syrian fron, it would be a grave mistake to enter another front with Israel which is why they keep on claiming business as usual which is definitely an attempt to drive Israel off while planning their next step against Israel in a more convenient time.
Hamas may have many rockets but this rockets are not capable of targeting specific targets. If Hamas fires some rockets towards a IDF position, probably none will hit.

As for Hezbollah, If Israel attacks Lebanon, they will have no choice but to fight. However, Hezbollah is not replacing the Syrian army but assisting. There is no need to exaggerate Hezbollah´s role in the war in Syria or to play it down.

What do we have here?

Where did I say it is ISIS? It is Al-Qaeda, like you can extract from the JP article.

Another thing is, that there were no more terrorists at the border but suddenly, in 2014, they were back. Where did they come from?

Duh...don't act like you don't know. Certain parts of Syria, which Israel has no control over, have all kinds of factions. You can have Al Qaeda members within the same area that the rebels or ISIS are operating. Or vice versa.

However all the factions aren't the same, even though you desperately try to paint it as though anybody fighting against Assad is either Al Queda or ISIS. The enemy of the Syrian people are the Islamists, and their leader Assad. However at this stage, even though Assad has killed over 250,000 of his own, it might be best for the future of Syria for him to stay in power, as should Assad fall, it is certain that the Islamists, not the rebels, will take over and destroy Syria.

What do we have here?

Duh...don't act like you don't know. Certain parts of Syria, which Israel has no control over, have all kinds of factions. You can have Al Qaeda members within the same area that the rebels or ISIS are operating. Or vice versa.

However all the factions aren't the same, even though you desperately try to paint it as though anybody fighting against Assad is either Al Queda or ISIS. The enemy of the Syrian people are the Islamists, and their leader Assad. However at this stage, even though Assad has killed over 250,000 of his own, it might be best for the future of Syria for him to stay in power, as should Assad fall, it is certain that the Islamists, not the rebels, will take over and destroy Syria.
There is just only true thing in your post: Assad should stay.

You claim, that Assad has killed over 250.000 Syrians, although even SOHR, and this is a SOHR figure and not the truth, says that this 250.000 people killed are the total number of people killed due to the war. That includes every war-related death. What I am saying is, that your propaganda goes even further than the propaganda of the opponents of the Syrian government in Syria. Hilarious!

Further, you claim that there is a difference between ominous moderate rebels and Al-Qaeda. Then please explain this map:
CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

You claim, that Assad has killed over 250.000 Syrians, although even SOHR, and this is a SOHR figure and not the truth, says that this 250.000 people killed are the total number of people killed due to the war. That includes every war-related death. What I am saying is, that your propaganda goes even further than the propaganda of the opponents of the Syrian government in Syria. Hilarious!

Further, you claim that there is a difference between ominous moderate rebels and Al-Qaeda. Then please explain this map:
CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

Does it matter? What's the number if not 250,000? 150,000? 100,000?
Bottom line is the guy is a dictator who has used his own military to brutalize and murder the people of Syria in order for the dictator to stay in power. That's like US military killing Americans by the thousands just because they are protesting the govt.

I don't understand why you can't see this obvious fact, and why you are so blindly committed to a murderous dictator.

Like I said, for the good of the world and the region, it's better for Assad to stay in power at this time,must like it was better for Sadam as evil and murderous as he was to stay in power, considering the alternative we see today in Iraq.

CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

Bottom line is the guy is a dictator who has used his own military to brutalize and murder the people of Syria in order for the dictator to stay in power. That's like US military killing Americans by the thousands just because they are protesting the govt.
That´s not true, as you know. The Syrian government fights Islamist terrorists from all across the world and is not murdering civilians or peaceful protestors.

CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

That´s not true, as you know. The Syrian government fights Islamist terrorists from all across the world and is not murdering civilians or peaceful protestors.

There were no Islamists protesting the removal of Assad in the beginning, it was a mostly secular grass roots movement. But after two years of Assad killing thousands his own people in order to stay in power, and the West not doing anything about it, Islamist groups began to form and take control.

CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

There were no Islamists protesting the removal of Assad in the beginning, it was a mostly secular grass roots movement. But after two years of Assad killing thousands his own people in order to stay in power, and the West not doing anything about it, Islamist groups began to form and take control.
You self don´t believe that nonsense, do you?

CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

You self don´t believe that nonsense, do you?

It's not nonsense, it's the truth. If not for the bumbling fool we have for president there wouldn't be an ISIS or even an "Arab Spring". The Arab Spring is Obama's version of inciting riots in the Middle East as he did with race riots here in the U.S. As with Egypt and Libya it what started as a secular movement was taken over by the Islamists.

CGzlYv4WQAABCP7.jpg

Come on, you're just being delusional. All the people that have died in Syria aren't Islamists. Syria actually never had a strong Islamic presence, ever. Assad and his father supported Islamists but always kept them at arms length.

Hamas switched from fighting for Assad to fighting against him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back