Nashville Police Officers Press Conference

Do you see people coming here to post about disdain for the police without there being a specific
LEO whom they are referring to? ...

Yes, all the time.

I don't think you do.

You're wrong. Pay attention.

I don't suppose you've any inclination to support the claim though.....right?

You want an example? Read post #39. Sadly it's one of many posted on this forum.

Do you see people coming here to post about disdain for the police without there being a specific

Yes, all the time.

I don't think you do.

You want an example? Read post #39. Sadly it's one of many posted on this forum.

You found a moron who thinks all cops are bad. Congratulations.

Some of the officers who were in the area immediately prior to that bomb going off just finished a press conference. I wish some of the low-lifes who constantly post here about how they disdain the police would take a look and see that these are real men and women, black and white, doing a very dangerous job and putting their lives in grave danger on behalf of the people in their community. Several of these officers very understandably became emotional recalling how close they came to losing their own lives and the lives of the people living in the area. This is a completely understandable human reaction. They spoke of their own families and their faith in relation to the crisis. At the end of the press conference the officers hugged each other in support and shared emotion. These are human beings who wake up every morning, say goodbye to their loved ones, and literally put their lives on the line performing an absolutely essential public service. Some people need to be reminded of this.
Most cops are good people. We just want the ones who are bad to be relieved of duty. In the city I live 6 percent of the cops recieve 90 percent of the complaints. Just because you have a badge does not make you a good person. Does not make a bad one either. The odds are the people in these photos are good people and deserve appreciation.

Yes, all the time.

I don't think you do.

Didn't even have to look. Read through the threads and you will find similar comments from many other posters here.

Yes, all the time.

I don't think you do.

Didn't even have to look. Read through the threads and you will find similar comments from many other posters here.

No you won't.

Forum List

Back