Nashville Bombing... CCP responsible... Reset.. Global Domination 2020

Like I said in another thread, I'm not sure that it was a terrorist attack. Why? Because the bomb went off when there were very few people in the streets, and a loudspeaker on the RV announced that a bomb was about to go off and that people should evacuate.

Then, there is the fact that it went off at a communications hub for the city, knocking out communications of all sorts in a lot of areas, and the airport was shut down for several hours because of that.

Me? If I'm gonna go conspiracy theory, I'd be willing to say that it was a smokescreen and a means to knock out communications while another crime was being committed. Police should be looking into other crimes that happened around that time, and if they required communications to be knocked out, that would be your most likely suspects.

Good analysis.

I think it was someone with an axe to grind against whatever was damaged...the explosion to cover up another crime may be appropriate. Especially given it's Christmas Day and businesses are closed. Some may not open until Monday. Thats when the jewelery store comes in and finds it's been cleaned out....and the alarm didn't go off to alert anyone because of the blast.

But I think it will end up being someone who had a personal beef with whatever was damaged myself.

Your theory is more interesting.

Happy Holidays.
This folks is why I only do one show a day....
Merry Christmas

Your show should be canceled...
The truth can not be stopped

Forum List

Back