NASDAQ and S&P 500 reach record highs today!

This is unbelievable!! During a global pandemic Trump manages to keep the economy humming.

We are also expecting GDP to be up almost 25% for the 3Q.

Thank you Donald John Trump!
How is Trump doing it?
/——/ Libtards blame Trump for the crash, but won’t give him credit for the rebound.

Lt';s see, the 1% owns most of the Stocks. The "Rebounding" has nothing to do with any or our "Common" lives. 2% owns 80% of all Stocks and Bonds. By the time it gets down to me, the percentage of of us that actually own stocks and bonds is almost zero. Just like the majority of the population can't afford an IRA.

And I can easily prove that the increase was a "Created" increase and doesn't mean a damned thing other than manipulation of the stocks and bonds. Do you deny that?

Stop screeching about the rich all the time and invest in the Trump economy like the rest of us. It can not go wrong.

The rest of us? You got a bunch of mice in your pocket? When over 45% of the population is making min wage and has zero disposable income,. (and don't insult any or us with your constant "Cite, Cite" crap). Then there is the ones just above min wage what have almost NO disposable income. What good is an IRA when you have to constantly raid it just to keep your head above water? Over half of the workers don't opt or even get offered an IRA or have almost nothing in the account. These are facts.

The Wall Street is for a minority only. It has zero affect on the majority. And right now, the majority is slipping slowing deeper. If it weren't, there would be no mention of buying Votes, now would there.

Get a job and stop being stupid and lying.

Screeching for free shit and blaming people who are better than you doesn't accomplish anything. It is unfortunate that you are such a loser, but this is the nation of freedom so cry more, the free shit won't come.

The rest of us were able to invest in the Trump economy and make 50% gains. Do better and trust the president, trust USA, embrace freedom next time.
You're fucking deranged, loser. There's a record 120 million people not working. U.S. real GDP is the worst it's ever been. Ever.

And here you are, shaking your pom-poms for Impeached Trump. :cuckoo:

This is unbelievable!! During a global pandemic Trump manages to keep the economy humming.

How is Trump doing it?
/——/ Libtards blame Trump for the crash, but won’t give him credit for the rebound.

Lt';s see, the 1% owns most of the Stocks. The "Rebounding" has nothing to do with any or our "Common" lives. 2% owns 80% of all Stocks and Bonds. By the time it gets down to me, the percentage of of us that actually own stocks and bonds is almost zero. Just like the majority of the population can't afford an IRA.

And I can easily prove that the increase was a "Created" increase and doesn't mean a damned thing other than manipulation of the stocks and bonds. Do you deny that?

Stop screeching about the rich all the time and invest in the Trump economy like the rest of us. It can not go wrong.

The rest of us? You got a bunch of mice in your pocket? When over 45% of the population is making min wage and has zero disposable income,. (and don't insult any or us with your constant "Cite, Cite" crap). Then there is the ones just above min wage what have almost NO disposable income. What good is an IRA when you have to constantly raid it just to keep your head above water? Over half of the workers don't opt or even get offered an IRA or have almost nothing in the account. These are facts.

The Wall Street is for a minority only. It has zero affect on the majority. And right now, the majority is slipping slowing deeper. If it weren't, there would be no mention of buying Votes, now would there.

Screeching for free shit and blaming people who are better than you doesn't accomplish anything. It is unfortunate that you are such a loser, but this is the nation of freedom so cry more, the free shit won't come.

The rest of us were able to invest in the Trump economy and make 50% gains. Do better and trust the president, trust USA, embrace freedom next time.

I had jobs, lots of them. And I get three "Retirement Checks". So don't go telling me to go get a job. But make sure you keep working. Two of my "Checks" depend on your continuing to work. I want a raise so I require you to get a better job to repay for me for my sacrifices. For without people like me, you wouldn't have the nice comfortable life you currently have.

There is something you are completely lacking. It's called Compassion.

Definition of compassion
: sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it

Why do so many Uber Rich start becoming Philanthropists? After all the evil they have done, they are trying to buy themselves into Heaven. If you follow Christ's Teachings, you would see a real problem there.

Once the stimulus monies are gone so is the stock market.

No, the Stock Market will be fine for the minority that use it. In the last 3 1/2 years, a new program has been instituted by the Executive Branch where they are buying up Stocks that are artificially inflating the Stock Market.

Central Banks Buying Stocks Have Rigged US Stock Market Beyond Recovery

The Market is rigged. And it's all done buy Banks that are Government backed. Plus, there are part of the Federal Government that is issuing Treasury Bonds and buying Stocks as well.

There is a huge danger involved. If Rump loses, what he can do to destroy the Nation is issue one world, "Sell". The stock market really should be right around 8000 to 10000 in real money. But if he issues that one word, it's going to drop to 5000 or less. Imagine Trillions of dollars of Stocks and Bonds being sold or offered for sale all at once. And there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

How is Trump doing it?

I had jobs, lots of them. And I get three "Retirement Checks". So don't go telling me to go get a job. But make sure you keep working. Two of my "Checks" depend on your continuing to work. I want a raise so I require you to get a better job to repay for me for my sacrifices. For without people like me, you wouldn't have the nice comfortable life you currently have.

Definition of compassion
: sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it

Why do so many Uber Rich start becoming Philanthropists? After all the evil they have done, they are trying to buy themselves into Heaven. If you follow Christ's Teachings, you would see a real problem there.

You talk of compassion while only thing in your mind you can think of is how to spend other people's money.

It is an incredible joke. Leftism is a total and utter joke.

Anyway, I am not surprised feelings are all you can comprehend and try to selfishly and wrongly invoke. Not freedom which the nation was founded on.

How is Trump doing it?

Definition of compassion

You talk of compassion while only thing in your mind you can think of is how to spend other people's money.

Anyway, I am not surprised feelings are all you can comprehend and try to selfishly and wrongly invoke. Not freedom which the nation was founded on.

You missed the whole point of Compassion. I don't expect you to have any since you worship the great Orange Deity that has none.

How is Trump doing it?

Definition of compassion

You missed the whole point of Compassion. I don't expect you to have any since you worship the great Orange Deity that has none.

You are a parasite who wants others to believe providing the parasite with endless free shit is compassionate. It is the opposite, feeding evil.

I am just getting back for my services and moneys I paid in. And you are enjoying the fruits of my sacrifices. Sounds to me like it's YOU that is living off of others efforts.

How is Trump doing it?

Definition of compassion

/——/ That’s just your bitter, angry opinion. I believe Trump is a compassionate man who wants only the best for America.

How is Trump doing it?

Definition of compassion

/——/ That’s just your bitter, angry opinion. I believe Trump is a compassionate man who wants only the best for America.

Every action he's made he wants what he thinks is best for Rump. Everyone of his "Here, hold my beer Moments" have been designed to cover up for a disastereous "Here Hold My Beer" moment that has blown up in his face. Since his latest shutting down the USPS, is he going to have NASA try and direct meteors too any area that's been "Mean" to him?

How is Trump doing it?

Definition of compassion

Every action he's made he wants what he thinks is best for Rump. Everyone of his "Here, hold my beer Moments" have been designed to cover up for a disastereous "Here Hold My Beer" moment that has blown up in his face. Since his latest shutting down the USPS, is he going to have NASA try and direct meteors too any area that's been "Mean" to him?
/——/ What a load of horse shyt. You actually think that is going to persuade anyone not to vote for Trump? Hold my beer moment? Seriously?? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The economy is not humming. We've had the worst decline in GDP since the Great Depression.

And the stock market is near highs because the Fed is buying everything that isn't nailed down.

Forum List

Back