NASCAR

I like NASCAR, I'm not real into it as before. I like the Chase format and have been a Gordon fan for a long time.

Yep, watch or listen to every race. I like Boyer but man he has had some crap seasons and this one isn't looking much better. Can't wait to see Larson win a race and enjoy seeing Truex doing so well.

Yep, watch or listen to every race. I like Boyer but man he has had some crap seasons and this one isn't looking much better. Can't wait to see Larson win a race and enjoy seeing Truex doing so well.

Larson should win, at the most, one race this year............

Larson should win, at the most, one race this year............
I think if he gets one he will string a couple more together. Larson seems to be kind of streaky so once he gets on a roll it may take a few races to get him off it.

well, I'm sitting here watching happy hour as I type, waiting on the busch/nationwide/xfinity series race from Phoenix to start in a few, do I like Nascar? UM YEAH!

My Sirius XM is preset 1 channel 90 Nascar channel, don't like the Morning Drive as much as when David Poole was on it(he was the man), Pistol Pete doesn't have the insights that Poole did, but Bag man is ok, I like Chocolate Myers on the noon show, the name escapes me right now, and Dave Moody is just a France family 'yes' man, that's right , I said it, but you cant blame him, he works for the France's, MRN you know. Love Clare B. and the Driver's seat, with Buddy Baker.

Season ticket holder at Bristol, which would be this weekend, last year, and the Xfinity series would be running on Monday if that were the case, for it's rainy here today. Was there the year Kurt Busch made snow angels, and about froze my nose off, never been that sick before or since that weekend. So, I'm glad they moved the date to April.

Wanting to go to Darlington on Labor day weekend, but I might go to El Dora for the truck race instead, I do love the truck series.

Darrell Wallace Jr. is my favorite driver at the moment, don't know why, I just like 'bubba', in the cup series I like bad Brad and Joey, the Penske team, my wife likes Trevor Bayne, I think Ryan Blaney is the best young gun in the sport, put him in Chase Elliot's car, and he might never lose, and that Danica is just there because she has a sponsor, and is good eye candy, for there are a lot better women drivers around than her.

My favorite driver list has changed over the years, Cale to the Rooster, to the Underbird, to Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, to the Outlaw, to Buzzie's Boy, and now to a point that I don't know if I have a favorite in the cup series since Roody is gone.

Do I like Nascar? No, I freaking love Nascar.

Harvick Fan here, I went to the Homestead race last year and watched him win the title.
Hopefully he will repeat in 2015

On the restart, Larson, in a slower car tried to block Harvick and Harvick almost turned him (he should've!). That is why I said Larson might only win one race this year, if that. Larson has some learnin' yet to do.

With 2 wins now, Harvick is virtually locked into to 2015 Chase.

I thought one win automatically puts you in the Chase?
It pretty much does, unless there are more than 16 different winners in the first 26 races, and I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

There are pretty much 10 guys who could win every week, and one of those in watching instead of racing right now. add in a few fuel milage races, and a rain shortened race and you might end up with 12 different winners, but 17 in 26 races, is just an empty pipe dream right now.

Except for Penske, Ford pretty much sucks, Hendrick and SHR are the only good Chevrolet teams, Toyota is down, even JGR, and oh yeah, Dodge is gone, We might not see 10 different winners this year, but I would love to see Harvick win or finish second every race for the rest of the year, then finish 2nd at Homestead, and lose the championship, and yes, that can happen. Stupid way to crown a champion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back