NASA Warns Solar Minimum Could Lead To Mini Ice Age

Of course not with you. But then you aren't able to debate the topic..By your own admission, you don't grasp the science at even the most basic level. That would disqualify you from the debate on any level...So your opinion regarding the climate is worth about zero..like you say, you are forced to believe because you don't have enough knowledge to actually know anything...
You are the incorrect. I have debated with you repeatedly over the same subject. You cannot be taught. You must be deprogrammed.
You are totally ignorant of science and you have yet to produce ANY empirical evidence to support your claims... You are the one who needs deprogramming and reality given to you.
Nope, 'fraid not.

Take this thread for example. NASA warning us about a possible ice age?

It's a total lie, with faked up quotes and everything.
And yet you have not given one piece of verifiable evidence to support your smear...
The actual quote from NASA was presented up-thread.

Besides, what difference would it make?

You'd just say something like "but it's cold in Walla Walla, so much for global warming" and act like that meant something.

And you just post 99% of scientist agree government grants are ...

694df9789445cf6426e95f87b6e1eae9--tiger-faith.jpg

You are the incorrect. I have debated with you repeatedly over the same subject. You cannot be taught. You must be deprogrammed.
You are totally ignorant of science and you have yet to produce ANY empirical evidence to support your claims... You are the one who needs deprogramming and reality given to you.
Nope, 'fraid not.

And yet you have not given one piece of verifiable evidence to support your smear...

And don't expect one either. He freely admits that he doesn't know jack about the science....he chose sides based on his political leanings. He was told that there is no room for debate by someone who also can't intelligently discuss the topic and that is what he repeats...ad nauseam. He exemplifies the term useful idiot...no questions, no critical thinking...no informed opinion...
I've posted link after link after link for you and you disregard them without a thought. I'm done proving things for you denier idiots. The facts speak for themselves.

Sure...you have posted link after link to opinion pieces from the news....opinion pieces which also don't provide any science in support of the opinion....I suppose that if you are as ignorant of the science as you claimed to be, you might mistake an opinion piece in the news for actual science...I mean, how would you know the difference?

And as for proving anything, all you have proven so far is that you have never looked beyond media opinion, or some blog for information on the topic.

A quick review of this thread shows that you have provided a couple of links...one to an article in the new york times which referenced an article in science magazine which didn't provide any actual research to support the claims that the author made

And a link to, of all places, the union of concerned scientists...another opinion piece which also provided nothing like science to support the claims...as a side note on the union of concerned scientists..let me show you a photo of a voting member in good standing of the union of concerned scientists...

kenji_watts.jpg
kenji_ucs_letter.jpg

The union of concerned scientists is about as scientific as the little orphan annie club...anyone who is willing to cough up a membership fee is in like flint and gets to vote on all union business...Kenji above has been a member in good standing since 2011. You might choose your sources more carefully.

Nope, 'fraid not.

And don't expect one either. He freely admits that he doesn't know jack about the science....he chose sides based on his political leanings. He was told that there is no room for debate by someone who also can't intelligently discuss the topic and that is what he repeats...ad nauseam. He exemplifies the term useful idiot...no questions, no critical thinking...no informed opinion...
I've posted link after link after link for you and you disregard them without a thought. I'm done proving things for you denier idiots. The facts speak for themselves.
Appeal to authority after appeal to authority and not one fact to back up your wild ass assumptions... Dufus..
The facts have all been listed before, you just refuse to see them.

Nope, 'fraid not.

Sure...you have posted link after link to opinion pieces from the news....opinion pieces which also don't provide any science in support of the opinion....I suppose that if you are as ignorant of the science as you claimed to be, you might mistake an opinion piece in the news for actual science...I mean, how would you know the difference?

And as for proving anything, all you have proven so far is that you have never looked beyond media opinion, or some blog for information on the topic.

A quick review of this thread shows that you have provided a couple of links...one to an article in the new york times which referenced an article in science magazine which didn't provide any actual research to support the claims that the author made

And a link to, of all places, the union of concerned scientists...another opinion piece which also provided nothing like science to support the claims...as a side note on the union of concerned scientists..let me show you a photo of a voting member in good standing of the union of concerned scientists...

kenji_watts.jpg
kenji_ucs_letter.jpg

The union of concerned scientists is about as scientific as the little orphan annie club...anyone who is willing to cough up a membership fee is in like flint and gets to vote on all union business...Kenji above has been a member in good standing since 2011. You might choose your sources more carefully.
My self and others have posted many scientific articles from many different sources. You just refuse to see them.

Nope, 'fraid not.

kenji_watts.jpg
kenji_ucs_letter.jpg

My self and others have posted many scientific articles from many different sources. You just refuse to see them.
The actual Observed Empirical Evidence does not equal the hyperbole and bull shit you post.

Here is your sign;

upload_2019-6-8_1-1-12.png

"Researchers knew that this solar minimum was coming, but were not expecting it to arrive until 2020. It appears that the mini ice age will now be coming a year early.

The last time that a solar minimum happened, a mini ice age did occur and it lasted for over 70 years. This was a period in history known as the Maunder minimum, which took place between 1645 and 1715. For people living during this era, shorter seasons and food shortages were a common occurrence."

NASA's latest report from SHO-Boulder Co is freighting. Many of the counts we watch, to see how deep a solar minimum will be, are going throught the roof. The neutron counts and cosmic ray counts are so high we are breaking records almost daily. We have shot right past 2009's highest ever mark in both counts making it clear the sun is going into a deep minimum.

Rapid cooling of our the stratosphere and other atmospheric layers have scientist very worried that the cooling trend that is now going on three years will be much deeper than anticipated.

Looks like the AGW crowds is going to have to deal with massive cooling and glaciation of many regions over the next few decades.
Anonews . co = "Anonymous investigative news, opinion & entertainment website run by people of the Anonymous collective."

lmao you moron

Also fuck you for implying NASA has anything to do with this bullshit.

"Researchers knew that this solar minimum was coming, but were not expecting it to arrive until 2020. It appears that the mini ice age will now be coming a year early.

The last time that a solar minimum happened, a mini ice age did occur and it lasted for over 70 years. This was a period in history known as the Maunder minimum, which took place between 1645 and 1715. For people living during this era, shorter seasons and food shortages were a common occurrence."

NASA's latest report from SHO-Boulder Co is freighting. Many of the counts we watch, to see how deep a solar minimum will be, are going throught the roof. The neutron counts and cosmic ray counts are so high we are breaking records almost daily. We have shot right past 2009's highest ever mark in both counts making it clear the sun is going into a deep minimum.

Rapid cooling of our the stratosphere and other atmospheric layers have scientist very worried that the cooling trend that is now going on three years will be much deeper than anticipated.

Looks like the AGW crowds is going to have to deal with massive cooling and glaciation of many regions over the next few decades.
Anonews . co = "Anonymous investigative news, opinion & entertainment website run by people of the Anonymous collective."

lmao you moron

LOL...
What an ignorant fuck... The Report is linked at the original source and the report clearly identifies the points I made... Had you done even a cursory read of the information you would have discerned this. Thanks for showing that your a partisan stupid fuck..

lmao you moron

LOL...
What an ignorant fuck... The Report is linked at the original source and the report clearly identifies the points I made... Had you done even a cursory read of the information you would have discerned this. Thanks for showing that your a partisan stupid fuck..
You linked to a website "run by people of the Anonymous collective", lol :laughing0301:

Complete jerks. They'll never be able to live their professional black eye down---"global warming" my butt

Nope, 'fraid not.

kenji_watts.jpg
kenji_ucs_letter.jpg

Sorry guy, but you haven’t. You post news pieces, you post opinion pieces, you post blog opinions...and maybe they pass for science in your mind...that isn’t science..and you cant post any actual science to support your claims, because there is none. All that is available to you that supports your claims are news articles and opinion pieces which provide no actual science to support what is being claimed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back