NASA unveils plan to stop Yellowstone " super-volcano" eruption there's just one catch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NASA Unveils Plan To Stop Yellowstone “Supervolcano” Eruption, There’s Just One Catch
A NASA plan to stop the Yellowstone supervolcano from erupting, could actually cause it to blow… triggering a nuclear winter that would wipe out humanity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in another Article which I've seen this story circulating around the news site including MSM!
===========================================================

As we have detailed recently, government officials have been closely monitoring the activity in the Yellowstone caldera.

However, as SHTFplan.com's Mac Slavo details, scientists at NASA have now come up with an incredibly risky plan to save the United States from the super volcano.

NASA Unveils Plan To Stop Yellowstone "Supervolcano" Eruption, There's Just One Catch | Zero Hedge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-8-21_7-50-32.png

Would a supervolcano eruption wipe us out?

• Banned
NASAs a government run operation so what could possibly go wrong?

Oh but of course. I mean they just have it perfectly pre planned why thier so smart and voted for Obama as well as Clinton why they can predict way over mother Natures head, they know more than she does LOL.

Oh but of course. I mean they just have it perfectly pre planned why thier so smart and voted for Obama as well as Clinton why they can predict way over mother Natures head, they know more than she does LOL.
Didn't Barry turn NASA into some sort of global warming shill operation?

• Banned

Didn't Barry turn NASA into some sort of global warming shill operation?

They all have from Obama, Clinton, Bill Gates, CEO's from huge companies they've got the brainwashing going on.

• Banned
The fools at MSDNC probably blamed today's eclipse on climate change global warming.

Nawwwh they blame Trump lmfao. It's been his fault for the past twenty year you know.

Uncle Ferd says it'll blow the top o' the world off...
eek.gif

Yellowstone supervolcano may be only decades from a catastrophic eruption
October 12, 2017 | Researchers are saying the supervolcano sitting beneath Yellowstone National Park could erupt sooner than thought -- and could possibly plunge the planet into a "volcanic winter."

As far as I know this was just a theory, from years ago, not an actual plan that they're going to enact.

- I'd do some more research on it.

I expect they'll need "Resources" from the Tax Payers sufficient to create Trust Babies out of several generations of descendants of every bogus bureaucrat who works on the project....sort of like the weather men and crony capitalists who lived large off of the Lying Bolshevik Obama by claiming *Global Warming and *Climate Change.

*Global Warming----------When its too Hot; the fault of White Republicans.

*Climate Change----------When its too cold; causes Global Warming; also the fault of White Republicans.

Forum List

Back