NASA to Announce New Science Results About Moon

It's a hollow, artificial satellite

You think it got 'towed' into orbit with Earth? That's always been a theory in the so-called fringe circles. Supposedly before humanity escaped the coming Mars' catastrophe and moved to Earth.
Lol @ fringe.

It's the exact same apparent size as the Sun, making us the only planet that experiences a total eclipse; It's far too large to have been pulled into orbit by gravity; I think we're up to a double whack with a twist to begin to account for how it could conceivably been captured by Earth; it rang like a bell when an Apollo booster dropped on it, all that on the side of it being an artificial, hollow sphere and what's on your side? You feel uncomfortable about the notion that it's an artificial satellite....laughable

The Earth rings like a bell after big earthquakes ... vibrations were detected weeks after the 2004 Boxing Day 'Quake ...

Yeah. It's true. I thought that had to do more with the seismic ocean waves hitting and penetrating the sea floor, though.

Of course they still travel through the Earth to its core, too, so there's that.

Lots of questions. But, that's the nature of learning.

Last edited:
Lol @ fringe.

It's the exact same apparent size as the Sun, making us the only planet that experiences a total eclipse; It's far too large to have been pulled into orbit by gravity; I think we're up to a double whack with a twist to begin to account for how it could conceivably been captured by Earth; it rang like a bell when an Apollo booster dropped on it, all that on the side of it being an artificial, hollow sphere and what's on your side? You feel uncomfortable about the notion that it's an artificial satellite....laughable

No, I said so-called fringe. So, nyeh, I'm rubber and you're glue, everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Ah well. I have to get some work done, I've been tinkering around on here too long as it is.

Hopefully it's not some stupid announcement.

I do know that Nokia is going to put a cell tower up there. Or so they say. Dunno if that has anything to do with it or not.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's true. I thought that had to do more with the seismic ocean waves hitting and penetrating the sea floor, though.
Of course they still travels through the Earth to it's core, too, so, there's that.
Lots of questions. But, that's the nature of learning.

Bells don't ring because of ocean waves ... it's caused by pressure waves within the solid bell itself ... not to say the tsunami wasn't detectable weeks after the 'quake ... but these are two different things ...

Think "Echoes" ...

"No one speaks and no one tries
No one flies around the sun"

Well, do keep us posted, NC. Sometimes what NASA considers "exciting" doesn't exactly leave me breathless, though.

They found TMA-1

1603390997521.png

We have to acknowledge that the U.S. is in partnership with the Russian Federation in the International Space Station so it follows that any outer space discoveries belong to NASA and the Russians.

It's a hollow, artificial satellite

You think it got 'towed' into orbit with Earth? That's always been a theory in the so-called fringe circles. Supposedly before humanity escaped the coming Mars' catastrophe and moved to Earth.
Not sure if it was towed or taken from Earth itself like Adam's rib. It's way too big and intentionally that size to cause total eclipses. No matter how large the diameter of the impact crater, they all stop at the same impenetrable depth.

Who and how is beyond me, but why is to inform us that it was done

Forum List

Back