NASA to Announce New Science Results About Moon

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I dunno where to put this, so I'm putting it here. If somebody moves it, good luck deciding on the right place.

Anyway, tomorrow NASA will make an announcement about a discovery with regard to the moon.

Any guesses?

45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

I dunno where to put this, so I'm putting it here. If somebody moves it, good luck deciding on the right place.

Anyway, tomorrow NASA will make an announcement about a discovery with regard to the moon.

Any guesses?

It's a hollow, artificial satellite

Any guesses?

Whatever it is the Leftists will blame Global Warming and Trump.

How long before some idiot posts on this thread about how the moon was man-made? How long before someone claims to have spotted Hitler‘s summer home on the Darkside of the moon? How long before someone starts singing the old song about the moon landing being fake? Threads like these are...well, you know.

"[The 747] Flying above 99% of the atmosphere’s obscuring water vapor,"

747's can fly at 80,000 feet? ... I never knew that ... that might be the big announcement, they got a 747 up to the ozone layer ...

Any guesses?

They found Jimmy Hoffas body hidden on it?

How long before some idiot posts on this thread about how the moon was man-made? How long before someone claims to have spotted Hitler‘s summer home on the Darkside of the moon? How long before someone starts singing the old song about the moon landing being fake? Threads like these are...well, you know.

Of course the Moon landings were faked ... what fools you is the footage was shot on location ...

The other thing is that the moon does have an atmosphere. But the contention is that it's not breathable like Earth. That's actually the first thing I thought of. I've always wondered if that were actually true and that perhaps it may be breathable in some trivial way.

Another thing is that second moon. Maybe something about that. I dunno.

Last edited:
It's a hollow, artificial satellite

You think it got 'towed' into orbit with Earth? That's always been a theory in the so-called fringe circles. Supposedly before humanity escaped the coming Mars' catastrophe and moved to Earth.

The other thing is that the moon does have an atmosphere. But the contention is that it's not breathable like Earth. That's actually the first thing I thought of. I've always wondered if that were actualy true and that perhaps it may be breathable in some trivial way.

Another thing is that second moon. Maybe something about that. I dunno.

Yes ... we've known the Moon has a tenuous atmosphere far a very long time now ... roughly 10^-12 mb ... we could exhale easy enough, but inhaling wouldn't be possible ... too much of our lung tissues would be vaporizing and escaping to allow any lunar atmosphere in ...

I'll say that they'll finally acknowledge that it's hollow.
If that is true they will NEVER admit that. You know why.

Don't really need them to vocally admit it, the data is there for all to see. Last time they crashed a satellite into it, the data showed that the thing rang like a bell for days, I believe. That's a dead giveaway.

Forum List

Back