NASA BUSTED HIDING Alien Objects On The Moon and More!

I prefer to hide alien objects up my ass, where they belong.

I prefer to hide alien objects up my ass, where they belong.
tenor.gif

Nostradamus said the Apollo Astronauts never landed on the moon. They went into space but did not land or walk on the moon. There was an article (i cannot find anymore on Google) that said a "Lunar Meteorite" came down in January 1969 and the rocks from that meteorite were used by NASA to pass off as "Lunar Rocks" brought by the Apollo Astronauts. I believe you cannot lift off the moon and return to Earth. The moon is very different from Earth. The Alien Council said NASA airbrushes things like UFOs and Alien artifacts from their photos. They also said there are Astronauts that Americans do not know about that fell out into space and were later picked up by Alien Spaceships.

Nostradamus said the Apollo Astronauts never landed on the moon. They went into space but did not land or walk on the moon. There was an article (i cannot find anymore on Google) that said a "Lunar Meteorite" came down in January 1969 and the rocks from that meteorite were used by NASA to pass off as "Lunar Rocks" brought by the Apollo Astronauts. I believe you cannot lift off the moon and return to Earth. The moon is very different from Earth. The Alien Council said NASA airbrushes things like UFOs and Alien artifacts from their photos. They also said there are Astronauts that Americans do not know about that fell out into space and were later picked up by Alien Spaceships.
I remember now where that meteorite landed. The Lunar Meteorite came down over Alaska in January 1969. The supposed Apollo 11 moon landing happened on July 20, 1969.

Forum List

Back