Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

This is nothing but more conspiracy theory FAKE NEWS bullshit, as usual. Not only has there been no evidence to support the fauci, covid claims, but it's already been proven that covid was not created in a lab.

Please provide a link to a scientific article proving that the virus did not come from a lab. I won't be holding my breath.
krichton is a UN propagandist. Not usually worth your time.

origin-evidence-alina-chan.png

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
Your OP doesn't have Naomi Wolfe in it, it is deceptive.

I mean, it addresses the same stuff. But different.

I know. My thread was merged and for some reason kept the other thread's title. I don't even remember what the original title was.

Opting out, in many cases, will cost you your job. In many other cases it will cost you your education, career, and future. It will restrict your travel. Yes, you can opt out. But they are being coerced, virtually forced, to take the vaccine and you can't deny it.
Without the vaccine, I would not be able to go back to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are being incentivized to be responsible to the society they live in and benefit by. The greater good for the greatest number of people is a worthwhile goal.

Human society, with it's gatherings of people---at work, play, worship, and such --- brings with it inherent benefits and risks. It is not a bad thing to mitigate those risks to the whole assembly of humans who make up the subsets of our society.

The clear perception by the scientific and medical community is that those who are not vaccinated have the greater potential to be vulnerable to infection and thus the greater risk of transmitting that infection to other humans in their societal sub-groups ----be it work, play, worship, etc.

Folks can opt out of getting vaccinated.
And too their societal circle can also opt out of associating with those who carry the higher risk.....by ostracizing, by requirements to join, etc.

Each has their 'rights'.......the individual, the society.
The greater good for the greater numbers must prevail.

Lastly, my mantra to associates or contacts who are vocally against vaccination is: Polio didn't go away by itself. Smallpox didn't just disappear. Vaccines did that. And the society of humans is better off for it.

Who are these "experts?" Produce them. You parroted a long running anti mask argument for why masks don't work. I provided links debunking such a claim. No one was arguing that they were 100%.

When did I ever promote an argument that masks don't work? Show me and provide a post number. What I said is that some experts are claiming they don't work. If you want to look at one side of things, it's not surprising. I look at both sides, and that's upsetting to you.

The link you provided to nature.com logically explained the plausibility of why there was a lab there. Why provide a link to a website that disputes your own reasoning?

It was a year ago when the leak from the Wuhan lab was totally discarded. Today, we are finding out more and more about this and the consideration is back in the deck of cards. Logically, it would make total sense that this lab was responsible since that's where the virus originated. My Lord, I just gave you a Chinese virologist who said that's what was taking place there, and she left her country to tell the world. And in my link, it stated they tested over 80,000 animals and can't find this particular covid-19 strain. As the article points out, there is a lot of wildlife in China, however, given how fast this variant spreads, it should be all over the animal kingdom in China.

Gain Of Function research means just that. Manipulate the virus so it will be much more contagious and much more deadly.

Except there has been ZERO evidence of genetic tampering! That's what scientists have said, including the ones reported in the link you provided. This is more loony conspiracy theory coming out of the loony right to fear monger. Next week it'll be something else, and the week after, there will be something out of left field. I made a small list of said conspiracy theories regarding covid a page back. It keeps getting added to every few days by hysterical right wingers who are anti mask and anti vaxxers.

Go to post #430. This is what you said about masks.

Masks may not stop the virus because masks are porous. Otherwise you would not be able to breathe through them. The microscopic droplets of the virus are much, much smaller than the pores in the material of the mask. That's why I line the inside of my mask with tissue paper. Tissue paper can trap smaller water droplets than masks can. Nobody told me to do it, and even my niece who made the mask I use told me it's unnecessary, and she's a biology major. I just go by what I read or watch and decide what's best for myself.

This is the exact same anti mask rhetoric I hear over and over from you ppl. All of which has been debunked in the links i provided. Do you deny you all read the same right wing comic books for your information?

This is nothing but more conspiracy theory FAKE NEWS bullshit, as usual. Not only has there been no evidence to support the fauci, covid claims, but it's already been proven that covid was not created in a lab.

Please provide a link to a scientific article proving that the virus did not come from a lab. I won't be holding my breath.

Please provide a link to a scientific article proving that the virus DID come from a lab. You can't. If such proof existed it would be the top news story around the globe.

Except there has been ZERO evidence of genetic tampering! That's what scientists have said, including the ones reported in the link you provided. This is more loony conspiracy theory coming out of the loony right to fear monger. Next week it'll be something else, and the week after, there will be something out of left field. I made a small list of said conspiracy theories regarding covid a page back. It keeps getting added to every few days by hysterical right wingers who are anti mask and anti vaxxers.

Zero evidence? The fact that they can't find this strain in any other animal they tested is not evidence it may have came from the lab? The fact it came from the exact same city where this lab is at is not evidence? A Chinese virologist who stated this is what's going on at that lab is not evidence? The fact the Chinese didn't warn the rest of the world when they discovered it is not evidence something is wrong?

Well then, I don't know what more you need for evidence. What we are finding now is a bit more than circumstantial. It's like the mother who goes into the living room and sees a broken vase, and her child standing nearby with a stick. No, she didn't actually see him hit the vase, but it's pretty clear he did since nobody else was around.

This is the exact same anti mask rhetoric I hear over and over from you ppl. All of which has been debunked in the links i provided. Do you deny you all read the same right wing comic books for your information?

I see, so in your world, there is only maskers and anti-maskers, huh? Nobody is allowed to bring up opinions of other experts, because if they want anybody to take that into consideration that there is an opposing point of view, that mask them an anti-masker, huh?

Zero evidence? The fact that they can't find this strain in any other animal they tested is not evidence it may have came from the lab? The fact it came from the exact same city where this lab is at is not evidence? A Chinese virologist who stated this is what's going on at that lab is not evidence? The fact the Chinese didn't warn the rest of the world when they discovered it is not evidence something is wrong?

Well then, I don't know what more you need for evidence. What we are finding now is a bit more than circumstantial. It's like the mother who goes into the living room and sees a broken vase, and her child standing nearby with a stick. No, she didn't actually see him hit the vase, but it's pretty clear he did since nobody else was around.

I see, so in your world, there is only maskers and anti-maskers, huh? Nobody is allowed to bring up opinions of other experts, because if they want anybody to take that into consideration that there is an opposing point of view, that mask them an anti-masker, huh?

Ray, there are no other "experts." These actors only exist in your stories because they play a role in your anti mask narrative. If they exist name them. I'd like to see how support their claims after it's been so widely debunked already.

So I see you can't counter the fact there was no genetic tampering to covid19 so now you've fallen on the old they haven't found any other animals with covid theory!!! Did you know we still haven't found the origins of SARS after all this time? Why would it be so easy to find the origins of covid19 after one year?

A chinese virologist, who has never worked at the lab, has never worked on SARs or covid said China made it, so this must mean there's proof correct?! No, that's not how it works. You have to realize this is not like your republican comic books that you read. In the real world there has to be evidence and facts to support a theory otherwise it's just bullshit.

Ray, there are no other "experts." These actors only exist in your stories because they play a role in your anti mask narrative. If they exist name them. I'd like to see how support their claims after it's been so widely debunked already.

So I see you can't counter the fact there was no genetic tampering to covid19 so now you've fallen on the old they haven't found any other animals with covid theory!!! Did you know we still haven't found the origins of SARS after all this time? Why would it be so easy to find the origins of covid19 after one year?

A chinese virologist, who has never worked at the lab, has never worked on SARs or covid said China made it, so this must mean there's proof correct?! No, that's not how it works. You have to realize this is not like your republican comic books that you read. In the real world there has to be evidence and facts to support a theory otherwise it's just bullshit.

Oh, you mean like global warming? You mean like disarming law-abiding citizens will trickle down to the criminals and they will disarm as well? You mean like when Trump asked "do me a favor" what he really meant was do as I say or I'll withhold your military funds? Those kinds of facts?

Oh, you mean like global warming? You mean like disarming law-abiding citizens will trickle down to the criminals and they will disarm as well? You mean like when Trump asked "do me a favor" what he really meant was do as I say or I'll withhold your military funds? Those kinds of facts?

Ah finally an actual "study!" I have serious doubts that they got a single dane to actually wear a facemask for the trial even though they were supposed to, but at least someone attempted to do a scientific study. I honestly question the results that 1.8% of mask wearers got covid compared to 2.1% unmasked. I'll give a way bigger trial, but this one happened in the real world. I don't suppose you recall the flu season of 2019-2020, do you? Just to give you a refresher, we had a staggering 38 million cases of the flu that season. This flu season it was a little over 2,000 cases. I don't think I need to do the percentages on that one. That's an insane drop in flu cases. Deaths also dropped from the tens of thousands to just a few hundred. What do you suppose was the one singular common denominator? I'll let you take a wild guess. Yes, it was facemasks. You got it. Facemasks nearly eradicated the flu this season. Granted the flu is a lot less contagious than covid, but the point is, facemasks stopped it from spreading, even non N95s that are so porous and open on the sides you could blow smoke through them lol. It didn't just happen here. It also happened in other places around world where ppl wore facemasks. Basically record drops.

Btw I loved the funny video of a "doctor" blowing smoke through a bunch of masks, except an N95. It was hilarious and completely unscientific but i enjoyed it. We need more "experts" like him.

Ah finally an actual "study!" I have serious doubts that they got a single dane to actually wear a facemask for the trial even though they were supposed to, but at least someone attempted to do a scientific study. I honestly question the results that 1.8% of mask wearers got covid compared to 2.1% unmasked. I'll give a way bigger trial, but this one happened in the real world. I don't suppose you recall the flu season of 2019-2020, do you? Just to give you a refresher, we had a staggering 38 million cases of the flu that season. This flu season it was a little over 2,000 cases. I don't think I need to do the percentages on that one. That's an insane drop in flu cases. Deaths also dropped from the tens of thousands to just a few hundred. What do you suppose was the one singular common denominator? I'll let you take a wild guess. Yes, it was facemasks. You got it. Facemasks nearly eradicated the flu this season. Granted the flu is a lot less contagious than covid, but the point is, facemasks stopped it from spreading, even non N95s that are so porous and open on the sides you could blow smoke through them lol. It didn't just happen here. It also happened in other places around world where ppl wore facemasks. Basically record drops.

Btw I loved the funny video of a "doctor" blowing smoke through a bunch of masks, except an N95. It was hilarious and completely unscientific but i enjoyed it. We need more "experts" like him.

And there are more. I watch Fox news; not the news itself, but various shows like Tucker, Laura, and when I'm bored, Hannity. They have these experts on all the time. No, I don't sit there and write down names or the interview dates, but the point is masks are not unanimously sanctioned by all experts. Like just with anything else, there are differing opinions and theories on it. This includes the differing opinions from Fauci, Brix and the CDC. They had an entirely different take on masks when this first came out than they do today.

I'm not an anti-masker because I wear a mask when out in public. When possible, I stay away from people like when I'm standing in line at the checkout. There is several feet between me and the customer in front of me. I don't shake hands any longer. I don't kiss anybody outside of my tenants five year old daughter. If you seen this beautiful kid you'd understand why. I sanitize my hands when I leave the car, and again when I return to my car. The first thing I do when I get into the house is wash my hands with Dial antibacterial soap. I'm getting my second vaccine shot this Thursday. Even with the mask I wear that my niece with the biology degree made for me, I line the inside with a piece of tissue paper for extra protection.

But because I did all these things (and still do for now) I don't expect everybody to do them. I respect their right to believe what they wish, just like I hope they respect mine. My way is not science, it's just what makes me feel safer. In spite of that, I still bring up the opposing point of view because nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Not me, not you, not anybody.

Please provide a link to a scientific article proving that the virus DID come from a lab. You can't. If such proof existed it would be the top news story around the globe.

I didn't make the claim that it was proven that it came from a lab. It did come from a lab; we all know it came from a lab; but the proof is still being buried.

On the other hand, you make the specific claim that it was proven that it did not come from a lab. Show the proof. Don't show opinions, show the proof. If it was proven then that proof should be available.

Opting out, in many cases, will cost you your job. In many other cases it will cost you your education, career, and future. It will restrict your travel. Yes, you can opt out. But they are being coerced, virtually forced, to take the vaccine and you can't deny it.
Without the vaccine, I would not be able to go back to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are being incentivized to be responsible to the society they live in and benefit by. The greater good for the greatest number of people is a worthwhile goal.

Human society, with it's gatherings of people---at work, play, worship, and such --- brings with it inherent benefits and risks. It is not a bad thing to mitigate those risks to the whole assembly of humans who make up the subsets of our society.

The clear perception by the scientific and medical community is that those who are not vaccinated have the greater potential to be vulnerable to infection and thus the greater risk of transmitting that infection to other humans in their societal sub-groups ----be it work, play, worship, etc.

Folks can opt out of getting vaccinated.
And too their societal circle can also opt out of associating with those who carry the higher risk.....by ostracizing, by requirements to join, etc.

Each has their 'rights'.......the individual, the society.
The greater good for the greater numbers must prevail.

Lastly, my mantra to associates or contacts who are vocally against vaccination is: Polio didn't go away by itself. Smallpox didn't just disappear. Vaccines did that. And the society of humans is better off for it.

There's no risk to the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. There's no greater-good justification for mandatory vaccinations. There's no justification for making one group of people take experimental drugs to protect other people. Anyone who is unvaccinated who wants to be protected from the virus can either take the vaccine or stay home but to require one person to take the vaccine to protect another person who didn't is wrong.

I didn't make the claim that it was proven that it came from a lab. It did come from a lab; we all know it came from a lab; but the proof is still being buried.

On the other hand, you make the specific claim that it was proven that it did not come from a lab. Show the proof. Don't show opinions, show the proof. If it was proven then that proof should be available.

I already did. It helps to read the link i posted. Here's an excerpt. Not an opinion, but scientific fact from multiple researchers around the globe.

"Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes" of SARS-CoV-2 "and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife," the statement reads, citing nine scientific studies.

A detailed computational analysis of the coronavirus conducted by five researchers in March found that its genetic makeup showed no signs of alteration. The ability of the virus to bind to human cells is most likely the result of natural selection in an animal host or in humans after the virus jumped from animals.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," the researchers wrote.

There are unresolved concerns that a protective lapse at the lab could have allowed a natural virus to escape, but there is no hard proof of such a lapse.

I already did. It helps to read the link i posted. Here's an excerpt. Not an opinion, but scientific fact from multiple researchers around the globe.

"Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes" of SARS-CoV-2 "and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife," the statement reads, citing nine scientific studies.

A detailed computational analysis of the coronavirus conducted by five researchers in March found that its genetic makeup showed no signs of alteration. The ability of the virus to bind to human cells is most likely the result of natural selection in an animal host or in humans after the virus jumped from animals.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," the researchers wrote.

There are unresolved concerns that a protective lapse at the lab could have allowed a natural virus to escape, but there is no hard proof of such a lapse.

If it's a natural virus, show a single animal with the virus. Science no longer exists in the scientific community. Show me proof, not dreams from people who used to function as scientists before becoming politicians. The natural cause is dead. It's a lab. All the true scientists are admitting it now.

Your links make no claim of proof but, instead, admit to be theories - guesses, as it were but, more accurately, propaganda.

The article you quoted uses words like plausible (as in we're guessing or at least you can't prove us wrong) that it came from natural causes, and improbable (as in we can't prove we're right but we want you to believe we're right anyway) that it came from a lab. Neither statement is anywhere as absolute as a "proven" principle would be described.

It states that the data irrefutably show that the virus is not derived from any previously used virus backbone. That's impossible to prove because it's proving a negative. It may or may not be irrefutable that it was not derived from virus backbones that the authors are aware of, or chose to compare, but they can't possibly know everything that was happening in the lab in Wuhan China.

It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of a related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used19. However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone20. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.

If it's a natural virus, show a single animal with the virus. Science no longer exists in the scientific community. Show me proof, not dreams from people who used to function as scientists before becoming politicians. The natural cause is dead. It's a lab. All the true scientists are admitting it now.

Your links make no claim of proof but, instead, admit to be theories - guesses, as it were but, more accurately, propaganda.

The article you quoted uses words like plausible (as in we're guessing or at least you can't prove us wrong) that it came from natural causes, and improbable (as in we can't prove we're right but we want you to believe we're right anyway) that it came from a lab. Neither statement is anywhere as absolute as a "proven" principle would be described.

It states that the data irrefutably show that the virus is not derived from any previously used virus backbone. That's impossible to prove because it's proving a negative. It may or may not be irrefutable that it was not derived from virus backbones that the authors are aware of, or chose to compare, but they can't possibly know everything that was happening in the lab in Wuhan China.

It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of a related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used19. However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone20. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.
No, that's your claim, not mine, you prove it. If you think the earth is flat it's not the job of everyone else to prove your loony theory. If you claim it was developed and weaponized from a lab show the research proving this. Name one scientist that has worked on the virus and says what you claimed. Find ppl who have recordings of Fauci laughing maniacally when they've told him they have a means of destroying the world with a new virus. Do something besides parrot and recite dumb conspiracy theories that have zero evidence to prove a single thing they say.

No, that's your claim, not mine, you prove it. If you think the earth is flat it's not the job of everyone else to prove your loony theory. If you claim it was developed and weaponized from a lab show the research proving this. Name one scientist that has worked on the virus and says what you claimed. Find ppl who have recordings of Fauci laughing maniacally when they've told him they have a means of destroying the world with a new virus. Do something besides parrot and recite dumb conspiracy theories that have zero evidence to prove a single thing they say.
Man, you're one sick puppy. You made an absolute claim of fact that it was proven that the virus is not man made but you refuse to back it up.

Man, you're one sick puppy. You made an absolute claim of fact that it was proven that the virus is not man made but you refuse to back it up.
The studies have all been confirmed in the links I provided. You can either accept them or not. What i find interesting is that you don't find this convincing enough, but then you have provided zero evidence to back up your own claim that this virus was created and weaponized in a lab. Funny. I'm still waiting for the links to any scientist willing to come out with actual evidence of this.

Forum List

Back