Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?
Are you getting your numbers from somebody else or did you count them up yourself? Since we know you didn’t count can you tell us who it is that you trust for accurate numbers?
The CDC put that number out.
Do you trust the CDC numbers?
do you not?
I’m good with the CDC. I’m curious what conspiracy boy here has to say
Because the mods say something is a conspiracy does not mean it is, it is just bias.:thankusmile:
What a stupid fuck,he thinks the CDC has his best interests at heart even though themselves have said the deaths counts are inflated.comedy gold, :rofl:

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?
I
i can’t wait till the troll finds out he made the biggest mistake in his that he discovers he is dead within 5 years,we will be deprived of one less troll here. I doubt thst he took it though,I’m sure he is lying just try and convince us to take it the fact he lies there was no vote fraud in this last election,he’s a shill from Langley lying about taking the shot.
You can’t wait for me to find out that I am dying from taking the vaccine?! And you’re calling ME the troll?

Just think about that for a minute

Are you getting your numbers from somebody else or did you count them up yourself? Since we know you didn’t count can you tell us who it is that you trust for accurate numbers?
The CDC put that number out.
Do you trust the CDC numbers?
do you not?
I’m good with the CDC. I’m curious what conspiracy boy here has to say
Because the mods say something is a conspiracy does not mean it is, it is just bias.:thankusmile:
What a stupid fuck,he thinks the CDC has his best interests at heart even though themselves have said the deaths counts are inflated.comedy gold, :rofl:
Did I say somewhere that I think the CDC has my best interests at heart? Can you show the quote where I said that? No?

Troll

What a stupid fuck,he thinks the CDC has his best interests at heart even though themselves have said the deaths counts are inflated.comedy gold

The deaths are way over inflated. If it did not happen in my own family, I would be more skeptical. But since it did happen in my own family, I'm more convinced than ever.

I've yet to find a qualified virologist or scientist who believes US numbers are overinflated.

You've yet to post anything that wasn't shit directly out of CNN's ass.

From cnn's ass to his mouth.

The link I posted is peer reviewed and based on CDC data.

None of the fascist democrats will read it or comment.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
Do you have a passport or is that also an infringement on you freedom? You trump thumpers are nuts....

I've yet to find a qualified virologist or scientist who believes US numbers are overinflated.

That's why I eventually put them all on ignore. The most dishonest pos alive.

Yeshiva is a tiny Jewish university and your paper is ancient history ;)

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
I am beginning to wonder if the mandated vaccines aren't just another way to gain power of the populace by locking down their movements and using the passports to better track their movements from one area to another.

I am beginning to wonder if the mandated vaccines aren't just another way to gain power of the populace by locking down their movements and using the passports to better track their movements from one area to another.
Did you consider that perhaps the idea is there to motivate more people to get the shot so we can squash COVID and get back to normal life?

I know that’s rather far fetched as it doesn’t involve a conspiracy to control the population, but it’s a possibility, right?

That's why I eventually put them all on ignore. The most dishonest pos alive.
:thup:
Yeah same here,the Demorat traiters on here never read news tyst does not fit their agenda so as soon as I see them talking crap there was no election fraud I’ll go at it with them for a while to expose their lies but then I put them on ignore.

Did you see the comical source a trump hater used earlier trying to convince people that trump banned guns,NBC news,another mouthpiece fir the government.?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back