Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?
Are you getting your numbers from somebody else or did you count them up yourself? Since we know you didn’t count can you tell us who it is that you trust for accurate numbers?

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?
Are you getting your numbers from somebody else or did you count them up yourself? Since we know you didn’t count can you tell us who it is that you trust for accurate numbers?
The CDC put that number out.

Do you trust the CDC numbers?

do you not?

do you not?
I’m good with the CDC. I’m curious what conspiracy boy here has to say

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

We have had immunization cards in the past for all international travelers.. and we have to vaccinate children before they can be enrolled in school. This is a lot of hysterical drama.

do you not?
Because the mods say something is a conspiracy does not mean it is, it is just bias.

do you not?
Because the mods say something is a conspiracy does not mean it is, it is just bias.
Right but I was asking about whether you trusted the CDCs numbers

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
lol

Now Wolf is a hero to the right.

Interestingly, when her Twitter account was suspended, we didn’t hear liberals whining and lying about her ‘free speech’ being ‘violated’ as we would have heard from conservatives.

do you not?
Obviously Naomi Wolf wants to join you and the other krazy cons lying about the pandemic.

The notion that a vaccine ‘passport’ – ‘mandatory’ or otherwise – would lead to the end of liberty in the West fails as a slippery slope fallacy and is idiotic nonsense.

do you not?
Obviously Naomi Wolf wants to join you and the other krazy cons lying about the pandemic.

The notion that a vaccine ‘passport’ – ‘mandatory’ or otherwise – would lead to the end of liberty in the West fails as a slippery slope fallacy and is idiotic nonsense.
You have been had. The media and Fauci keep lying and you suck it up like a bar rag.

do you not?

it certainly would be a lose of liberty

You Lie! - Republicans force US to have ID to Travel & Vote!

If you traveled before 1980, you had an immunization card requirement .. not for Europe, but for Africa and the Near East.
I'm talking traveling inside the USA. The Republican Real ID laws force us to have papers to ride in a Plane, Train, Bus, drive an Automobile or Vote! Plus you must have insurance to drive.

We also went to Mexico & Canada without Pass Ports. Now we are prisoners' in our own country. Free people can't vote!
Not even close to the same fucking thing.

do you not?

You have been had. The media and Fauci keep lying and you suck it up like a bar rag.
You never answered my question about whether you trust the CDC numbers. Do you?

Funny. We've been saying the same thing about the lefts objection to Voter-ID.

We have had immunization cards in the past for all international travelers.. and we have to vaccinate children before they can be enrolled in school. This is a lot of hysterical drama.

What about the studies out of Israel that giving this vaccine to younger people have greatly increased heart disease? Even the CDC is looking into that with our younger people being pressured to be vaccinated. Children are at low risk of catching, spreading, or dying from Covid 19.

lol

Now Wolf is a hero to the right.

Interestingly, when her Twitter account was suspended, we didn’t hear liberals whining and lying about her ‘free speech’ being ‘violated’ as we would have heard from conservatives.
Because we already know that you fascist fucks hate free speech, so why would you complain?

I
i can’t wait till the troll finds out he made the biggest mistake in his that he discovers he is dead within 5 years,we will be deprived of one less troll here. I doubt thst he took it though,I’m sure he is lying just try and convince us to take it the fact he lies there was no vote fraud in this last election,he’s a shill from Langley lying about taking the shot.

What about the studies out of Israel that giving this vaccine to younger people have greatly increased heart disease? Even the CDC is looking into that with our younger people being pressured to be vaccinated. Children are at low risk of catching, spreading, or dying from Covid 19.
This sockpuppet shill from Langley of course has no interest in facts.this sockpuppet also does not want to believe that Israel is throwing people in concentration camps if they don’t take it as is China and Australia.

Forum List

Back