Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
Let's see, how should I put this...Oh yes!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you never say anything, is that it? Why the hell are you wasting time here?
I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
Sure I do. That you're too stupid to understand anything beyond rolling your boogers around for a quick nibble is a you problem,

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
Sure I do. That you're too stupid to understand anything beyond rolling your boogers around for a quick nibble is a you problem,
There’s more nothing.

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
There’s more nothing.
Enjoy your dinner. Try some used TP for dessert. YOU will, I'm sure, love it.

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
There’s more nothing.

Do you think you could quote one thread, one post of yours that was NOT a pointless nonsense? You can do that, can't you?

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
There’s more nothing.

Do you think you could quote one thread, one post of yours that was NOT a pointless nonsense? You can do that, can't you?
Sure.

For years and years international travelers had Immunization Cards with their passports.. You had to be up to date with Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhoid, Polio, Smallpox etc. My shot card is 4 feet long..

You sound like a real dumb cluck.
The WufFlu is nowhere on a par with those diseases, fearmonger.

Its killed several million people worldwide, you fool.

And 552,000 in the US. 4% of the world's population and 20% of the world's death. Thanks Trumpy Bear!
The Murican numbers are grossly inflated and you know it....You're lying out your ass.

Post links to a legit source (not some far right wing website) confirming this claim.

Too bad she was one of the leading lights of the fascist movement...
Even Malcom X had a turn of direction and change of heart before he got gunned down by his
fellow brothers that didn't want to hear that the "White Devils" were not all evil.

Wolf's former political self makes her conversion to this new civil libertarian version all the more valuable and informative. I don't care if she was one of Hillary's pack years back.
I care about not going down the road China is on
You seriously think he got gunned down by his brothers? Damn have you been asleep.Next thing you are going to say is oswald killed jfk. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
We agree on one thing,unkotore is an idiot. :up: This resident troll whines to the mods on ever tiny thing in the world when losing an argument like a baby does with his mommy.

The Murican numbers are grossly inflated and you know it....You're lying out your ass.

Post links to a legit source (not some far right wing website) confirming this claim.

I've yet to find a qualified virologist or scientist who believes US numbers are overinflated. In fact, nearly all (including Fauci and Birx) believe the number to be around 20% low.

People (especially seniors) often don't seek help when they're sick. So they die at home and are written off as normal, natural causes.

Q-Kooks like BurgerBoy of course believe that crap. Sadly, so do a third of Americans (same knuckleheads who swallowed Rump's Big Lie)

I say what I need.

You say nothing, kid.
We agree on one thing,unkotore is an idiot. :up: This resident troll whines to the mods on ever tiny thing in the world when losing an argument like a baby does with his mommy.
I don't mind showing an idiot as an idiot but he was beginning to stalk and that is a line that can't be crossed.

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.

I got vaccinated because my family wanted me to do it based on government controlled media and their own paranoia. I'm OK so far, had very little side effectes and have gotten flu vaccines before but, still I am against government mandated vaccination.
The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!

The only way a mandate would ever come to be would be if enough people push back against it in a dishonest and significant way which allows the virus to accelerate its spread. How about y’all live up to your motto of personal responsibility and act responsibly?!
99.7% survival rate. You have been had and you seem to love it. Emasculation is the goal. They have scored with you. Can you imagine a world minus .3% of its population?

Forum List

Back