Naomi Osaka Lights Torch in Tokyo...How Many Japanese Athletes Ignored in Her Favor

More gamesmanship to justify Naomi as the TOKYO Olympics flame lighter. The tradition is that an athlete from the host country lights the flame. Naomi is an American. Nasa Hataoka would have been a good choice IMO.
Anyone but Osaka, it seems.

Nothing personal I think she is a fine young lady and a great player. She grew up an American so she should light an American flame. Certainly not a big deal either way.
She chooses to identify as Japanese. So be it. Sharpova came to the US as a little girl and lived here her entire life, and still does live here.

Yet she played Fed Cup for Russia and that may have been a business decision since the Williams' were
around and Venus would be unlikely to give up her singles slot to Maria. But the point is moot now.

But if Osaka wanted to play for the US she would undoubtedly hold down a spot as a singles player.
And she does live in Beverly Hills.

As for lighting the Olympic flame for the US.... that would be a slap in the face of all the American
athletes who have no divided loyalties. And no emotional problems.

Well Naomi and Simon are very young and have a lot more pressure on them due to the whole BLM/Woke business. That's just my opinion but I think it's odd that two top young Black female athletes appear to be melting down mentally.
Well that just leaves every other single black Olympian who is not going through some mental health crisis
if that's what you want to call it. If you want to call them gullible and weak minded I would agree
but it is by no means a universal condition among all athletes in Tokyo.

And I'm not sure Simon Biles is a sucker for BLM Wokeness though Naomi Osaka has taken the
bait 100%.

She doesn't live in Japan. And hasn't for over twenty years.

Thanks. It would be highly unusual if none of the Japanese athletes minded this ethnic interloper
getting the spotlight.
The Japanese are highly insular people (the word insular means literally "from an island") and they
are wary, rightly or wrongly, of outsiders.
Once again, who the fuck are YOU to be making such declarations?

It is becoming increasingly clear what your real agenda is with all this nonsense.

Well that just leaves every other single black Olympian who is not going through some mental health crisis
if that's what you want to call it. If you want to call them gullible and weak minded I would agree
WTF? You are NOT Patton slapping a soldier across the face. Get the fuck over yourself, douche.

Last edited:
Once again, who the fuck are YOU to be making such declarations?
Who are you to try and censor me? You seem to be a Johnny Blue-check.
It is becoming increasingly clear what your real agenda is with all this nonsense.
You removed your stupid offensive lie filled posts. Smart move....for a change.

My agenda is to speak the truth as I see it.

And that's hardly what you are doing. You've more than once challenged my right
to critique Naomi Osaka. So fuck off, liar!
What the fuck is this "challenged my right" bullshit, drama queen? I can't delete your stupid posts if I wanted to.

What the fuck is this "challenged my right" bullshit, drama queen? I can't delete your stupid posts if I wanted to.
You know...who are you to question Naomi Osaka....blah blah blah,

I never claimed you could delete a post of mine. That's all on you.

I wonder if the Japanese Olympic Committee is feeling buyer's remorse after making Naomi
their centerpiece star of the games? Their fault for depending on a gaijin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back