Nanotech cancer treatment shown to work in humans

R

rdean

Nanotech cancer treatment shown to work in humans – Paging Dr. Gupta - CNN.com Blogs

I look at this stuff and am amazed that there are those on this site who say, "It's just as hard becoming an accountant than it is a scientist", or "the only difference between a scientist and every one else is they studied a "little" more".

So, "a little more study" and you can cure cancer with "nanotech"?

I don't understand people who delegitimize science. I just don't get it.

Yeah. It's great.

And under our new socialized health care, it most likely will not be covered. But the elite in DC will certainly be able to get it - paid for by taxpayers.

Nanotech cancer treatment shown to work in humans – Paging Dr. Gupta - CNN.com Blogs

I look at this stuff and am amazed that there are those on this site who say, "It's just as hard becoming an accountant than it is a scientist", or "the only difference between a scientist and every one else is they studied a "little" more".

Cure is a mighty big word and the article never used it, you did. :eusa_whistle:

Cure is a mighty big word and the article never used it, you did. :eusa_whistle:

Just the fact that they could get it to work at all is astounding. Scientists are only 6% Republicans. I guess they just don't have what it takes.

These are just buzzwords, used to generate publicity and win research grants. Every major advance is "just around the corner."

This will be another therapy available to those who can afford it, thus increasing survival rates, but it won't be 100%. Nothing in science is ever 100%.

Yeah, that is a bunch of horse shit about being a scientist. You have to know more than one field of study, you essentially need the basics of all scientific disciplines.

Also, scientist get paid crap, its really hard to get into a job (if you have a doctorate). Shit, I'm 33 and have loads of debt, and haven't even really started a "real job" that is more permanent and more retirement benefits. Essentially I'm working until I die probably

Also, scientist get paid crap, its really hard to get into a job (if you have a doctorate). Shit, I'm 33 and have loads of debt, and haven't even really started a "real job" that is more permanent and more retirement benefits. Essentially I'm working until I die probably

and yet in the thread about Space started by Dean,you said this......

I would go to outerspace in a hearbeat, or to the moon, if there were commercial flights (and I could afford it)........
loads of debt,no real job,going to work till the end to pay it all off.....but you can afford the big bucks to go on a pleasure trip to the moon?......:eusa_eh:

I would go to outerspace in a hearbeat, or to the moon, if there were commercial flights (and I could afford it)........
loads of debt,no real job,going to work till the end to pay it all off.....but you can afford the big bucks to go on a pleasure trip to the moon?......:eusa_eh:
if there were commercial flights and I could afford it.

The "if" clearly applies to both clauses.

Man you are a moron :lol:YOu even bolded the "if I can afford it". This forum really has the biggest bunch of scumbag trollish morons i've ever seen

Man you are a moron :lol:YOu even bolded the "if I can afford it". This forum really has the biggest bunch of scumbag trollish morons i've ever seen

no dipshit it says....AND I COULD AFFORD IT.....not IF i could afford it.....it could have been taken both ways ballsack....and since in that thread you never said you were an idiot that spends beyond your means.....i took it to mean....and yes i could afford it.....so go get yourself in deeper dept asshole....and learn about sentence structure while you are at it....

no dipshit it says....AND I COULD AFFORD IT.....not IF i could afford it.....it could have been taken both ways ballsack....and since in that thread you never said you were an idiot that spends beyond your means.....i took it to mean....and yes i could afford it.....so go get yourself in deeper dept asshole....and learn about sentence structure while you are at it....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:man there are some real morons on this board.

man you are a moron :lol:you even bolded the "if i can afford it". This forum really has the biggest bunch of scumbag trollish morons i've ever seen

no dipshit it says....and i could afford it.....not if i could afford it.....it could have been taken both ways ballsack....and since in that thread you never said you were an idiot that spends beyond your means.....i took it to mean....and yes i could afford it.....so go get yourself in deeper dept asshole....and learn about sentence structure while you are at it....

View attachment 9859

yea one of them goes by the name of Dr Gregg....but i noticed you had no answer for what i said.....you were wrong and you aint man enough to admit it....but its ok i would have told you to shove your apology up your ass anyway....your just another one of the many phony trolls wandering around here....

Forum List

Back