Nanny for Hire...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
After several months on this board, i've changed my mind.

Used to optimistically think that folks were competent and functional and DESERVED individual sovereignty.. But DOZENS of posters have repeatedly convinced me that there is a large dysfunctional, ill-informed, and maybe even retarded segment of population that needs protection like any domestical animal. You know who you are. And bless your little bleeding hearts.

So there NEEDS to be a VOLUNTARY NANNY state to nuture these folks. You should be able to commit yourself to the nanny state and turn over your choices and economic freedoms to a special GOVT admin that will make your lives comfortable and risk-free. Of course strings need to be attached.

I might even suggest that these state "clients" be separated from the rest of us so that we don't have to write every policy with them in mind. I'd be willing to kick in..

Don't be shy. Call 'em what they are...Liberals!!!

I would -- but not all Liberals or leftists are dysfunctional or ill-informed. Some I actually admire for their wrong-headed opinions.

Should we actually set up a voluntary Preservation Society for the unfortunates, I doubt that any Conservatives or Libertarians would volunteer to dictate and care for these basket cases. So Liberals (or actually leftists) would be require to take the jobs. THEY have tried to impress us for years with how elite and knowledgeable and caring they are. So THEY would be key to making this plan work...

:eusa_angel:

So Hey.. Do we have any volunteers?

Are you so incapable of defending yourself against corporate greed, media propaganda, and McDonald's that you NEED to turn yourself in voluntarily to the New Nanny? All kind of freebies come with it. You just have to give up your checkbook and do what your told.

Must be a couple posters in need of protection and a risk-free life.

If we were to do this -- corral and care for those uncapable of surviving in the wild freedoms of America. Could the rest of us then be left un-nagged?

Used to optimistically think that folks were competent and functional and DESERVED individual sovereignty.. But DOZENS of posters have repeatedly convinced me that there is a large dysfunctional, ill-informed, and maybe even retarded segment of population that needs protection like any domestical animal. You know who you are. And bless your little bleeding hearts.

So there NEEDS to be a VOLUNTARY NANNY state to nuture these folks. You should be able to commit yourself to the nanny state and turn over your choices and economic freedoms to a special GOVT admin that will make your lives comfortable and risk-free. Of course strings need to be attached.

I might even suggest that these state "clients" be separated from the rest of us so that we don't have to write every policy with them in mind. I'd be willing to kick in..

Exellent plan mein Führer!

We must separate the impure from the pure so we may remain the greatest!

First we must start with a voluntary list to trick them, then we can CRUSH THEIR IMPURITY UNDER OUR BOOTS AND PUT THEM IN CAMPS TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY!

Sieg heil!

First we must start with a voluntary list to trick them, then we can CRUSH THEIR IMPURITY UNDER OUR BOOTS AND PUT THEM IN CAMPS TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY!

Sieg heil!

What part of "VOLUNTARY" (in caps) didn't you understand? Isn't this the risk-free life and protections that the left is demanding? We'll make sure your diet is just like that sparky new FED food plate, we'll make sure you get a minimum education. We'll decide about your level of consumerism and manage your finances totally FREE of market coercion. Never have to search for a job. Never need to make risky investments because we'll GUARANTEE all them for you.............. Hell -- we'll even vote for you so that you don't have to listen to all that arguing...

I'm offering PARADISE here Photonic..

Last edited:

Sieg heil!

What part of "VOLUNTARY" (in caps) didn't you understand? Isn't this the risk-free life and protections that the left is demanding? We'll make sure your diet is just like that sparky new FED food plate, we'll make sure you get a minimum education. We'll decide about your level of consumerism and manage your finances totally FREE of market coercion. Never have to search for a job. Never need to make risky investments because we'll GUARANTEE all them for you.............. Hell -- we'll even vote for you so that you don't have to listen to all that arguing...

I'm offering PARADISE here Photonic..

Give the government the power to do that, even voluntarily, and they could easily extend it to force everyone into it.

It's been done in the past, it's still going on, it will probably happen sometime in the future.

I cite the history of the Soviet Union as my evidence.

Has never been tried by VOLUNTARY commitment. I think that's entirely Democratic.

All you got to do is open your arms, turn to Nancy, and Barney and Chucky and Barack and say, "i'm not capable of surviving in a truly free society. Please tell me what to do."

Let's stop all this tinkering with WIC and EITC and Pell Grants and Section 8 housing and laws designed for morons. Give them what they want.. Before the rest of us have no economic or social freedoms left.

LIke those who want the USA to bomb Cuba's oil drilling rigs?
Nanny state means different things to those who think about it.

LIke those who want the USA to bomb Cuba's oil drilling rigs?
Nanny state means different things to those who think about it.

That would be a Daddy State. Like in "wait til your father comes home" threatening.

Nothing to do with folks who have no limits to how they'd use the power of state to MANDATE other folks behaviour. See San Fran and the California squabble over circumcision. Those are folks who should be in charge of the nannying for our Voluntarily Committed protectees. Because they are professional nags with a bent for tyranny.

Nanny Reminder::: All of you on Voluntary Commitment should be in bed by 2300 hrs. Need to be rested for work tomorrow. No more alchohol consumption. Lights out..

Remember -- should you need to use the restroom tonight -- remember to discuss that with whatever doctor the state assigns to you at your next checkup.

Don't FLUSH if it's a number one. Save water.

Did you turn off the porch light and put out the recycling?

Good Night..

Last edited:
We'll all be happier when PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS are the one world nanny state, then?

Good to know.

We'll all be happier when PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS are the one world nanny state, then?

Good to know.

I've never been threatened with a citation or FORCED to buy anything from a particular company. In fact -- It's kinda stimulating to take them on when they attempt to screw me. Whereas -- when the GOVT MANDATES your economic choices and behaviour -- fighting back is rarely an option -- is it?

Forum List

Back