Nancy Pelosi's Wall Shows Her Hypocrisy

Hilarious! Right on cue! Russia stole the election for Trump!

What I expect from science hating fascists.
Not only that we have traitors within our government who tried to steal the 2020 election for Trump. Fuck Russia. That's nothing compared to what Trump cohorts tried to do but failed.

Willis wants to question Graham about two phone calls he made to Raffensperger and his staff in the weeks after the election.
During those calls, Graham asked about “reexamining certain absentee ballots cast in Georgia in order to explore the possibility of a more favorable outcome for former President Donald Trump,”

Raffensperger said he took Graham’s question about absentee ballots as a suggestion to toss out legally cast votes.

Looks like Elon Musk is going to have Twitter help Trump in 2024 too by allowing lies.

Russia flooded the internet in 2015 with lies about Hillary. They really wanted Trump to win. Wonder why?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Yeah, the 100,000 that russia spent was SOOOOOOOOO much more effective than the BILLIONS the bitch spent.

You are a true retard.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Yeah, the 100,000 that russia spent was SOOOOOOOOO much more effective than the BILLIONS the bitch spent.

You are a true retard.

Here is what's really effective. TEN times more effective than Fox News. Ready? It's talk radio. Conservative talk radio is brainwashing more minds than Fox could ever dream of. It was more when Rush was alive but there are still literally thousands of right wing talkers around the country lying to yall on the daily. Vaxines, global warming, election rigging Trump, perfect calls to Ukraine, no collusion with Russia, another perfect call to the Secretary of State in Georgia asking him to find more votes. The insurrection wasn't treasonist. Libs want to take your guns. Roe V Wade is not a move towards all out ban on abortion. You don't want to cut or do away with our social security and medicare.

Lie after lie.

Here is what's really effective. TEN times more effective than Fox News. Ready? It's talk radio. Conservative talk radio is brainwashing more minds than Fox could ever dream of. It was more when Rush was alive but there are still literally thousands of right wing talkers around the country lying to yall on the daily. Vaxines, global warming, election rigging Trump, perfect calls to Ukraine, no collusion with Russia, another perfect call to the Secretary of State in Georgia asking him to find more votes. The insurrection wasn't treasonist. Libs want to take your guns. Roe V Wade is not a move towards all out ban on abortion. You don't want to cut or do away with our social security and medicare.

Lie after lie.
Interesting analysis from a fan of CNN that’s admitted to lies including lying for Iraq and Democrats. They should be executed for their ChiCom flu propaganda lies.

Interesting analysis from a fan of CNN that’s admitted to lies including lying for Iraq and Democrats. They should be executed for their ChiCom flu propaganda lies.
Did CNN admit that Bush lied us into Iraq? Trump admitted it when he was running in the primaries. Democrats didn't lie. Bush lied to them just like he lied to us. Him, Powell, Rummy, Chaney. You loved those guys back then remember?

Wait, are you still claiming covid was a hoax? Wow! See what a nut you are. You just proved my point. Thanks.

Did you ever see how many right wing radio talkers who said covid was a hoax died of covid? I believe 7. So 7 out of thousands. Not so bad right?

Did CNN admit that Bush lied us into Iraq? Trump admitted it when he was running in the primaries. Democrats didn't lie. Bush lied to them just like he lied to us. Him, Powell, Rummy, Chaney. You loved those guys back then remember?

Wait, are you still claiming covid was a hoax? Wow! See what a nut you are. You just proved my point. Thanks.

Did you ever see how many right wing radio talkers who said covid was a hoax died of covid? I believe 7. So 7 out of thousands. Not so bad right?
I’ll file that under ‘Hillary insisted we invade Iraq speech and vote’

Or should I file it under ‘Bill Clinton said Iraq had WMD’s when he left office’?

I’ll file that under ‘Hillary insisted we invade Iraq speech and vote’

Or should I file it under ‘Bill Clinton said Iraq had WMD’s when he left office’?
Bill never lied us into a Quagmire. Like NAFTA, Republicans SOOOO badly wanted Bill to invade Iraq so they could pin it on him. Google PNAC stupid. The Bush team planned on how to steal the 2000 election, and 2004 when they had to, they planned invading Iraq in the 1990's. PNAC. Who were members of PNAC? The Bush team? Exactly.

Hillary was lied to just like you and I were. To this day, most Republicans still insist that Bush was right. So let me see you argue with them that Bush was wrong. Or that he lied.

I love how you want to put Iraq on the Clinton's. Too funny.

Us Liberals have been asking that for decades.

Proper grammar is: WE liberals, not US liberals

But anyhow, a dim will never pass up an opportunity to one-up a R (as opposed to.. I dunno.. maybe suggesting a solution to a problem?)

Lie after lie.

The hag spent 2 billion Gomer. Suck it up, people despise the bitch because she is corrupt and vile.

Forum List

Back