nancy pelosi's view of america

would be funnier if it werent so true

these sick liberals are going to let al qweerda take over

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hqKCbtO9erQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hqKCbtO9erQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

wish I could rep you twice for this!!!!!!!!!!

:badgrin:

What would put a smile on libs faces is to see as many Americans as possible crawling to their nearest Federal building for their subsistence

The more people whio are dependent on government and Dems - the better

i watched snowmans vid and until i saw the other actors i didnt know it was snl, i thought that really wasw pelousy. maybe it is.

Quite the little circle-jerk you two have got going on here. But is that the best you've got? A moderately funny parody from SNL?

Aside from the facts about Iraq and health-care, the rest was some solid comedic work. The fabrications, the flights of fancy the deliberate juxtapositions of fantasy and reality...The sad thing is the fabrications, fancies and juxtapositions are what pass for facts in your crowd.

But thanks for giving me a chuckle, both at the sketch and your own intellectual bankruptcy. :thup:

Quite the little circle-jerk you two have got going on here. But is that the best you've got? A moderately funny parody from SNL?

Aside from the facts about Iraq and health-care, the rest was some solid comedic work. The fabrications, the flights of fancy the deliberate juxtapositions of fantasy and reality...The sad thing is the fabrications, fancies and juxtapositions are what pass for facts in your crowd.

But thanks for giving me a chuckle, both at the sketch and your own intellectual bankruptcy.

Much like the Dems surrender plan, higher taxes, more pork in bill to buy votes, more congressional travel perks at taxpayers expense, changing the rules of the House to shut out Republicans, and current ethichs problems from several Democrats

Now wonder the Dem Congress has only a 37% approval rating

Much like the Dems surrender plan, higher taxes, more pork in bill to buy votes, more congressional travel perks at taxpayers expense, changing the rules of the House to shut out Republicans, and current ethichs problems from several Democrats

Now wonder the Dem Congress has only a 37% approval rating

Still higher than Bush's.

Still higher than Bush's.

Not per Gallup

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll finds continued low levels of public support for both Congress and President George W. Bush. Twenty-nine percent of Americans approve of Congress, down slightly from last month's reading (33%) and this year's high point of 37%, while Bush's approval rating is holding steady at 33%. Both the ratings of Congress and the president are slightly lower than their respective 2007 averages. Approval ratings of Congress are higher among Democrats than Republicans, while Bush's ratings are much higher among Republicans.

But thanks for giving me a chuckle, both at the sketch and your own intellectual bankruptcy. :thup:

This from someone who bases his POV regarding another person by what they eat????

Gotta throw you losers a bone every now and then. :D

Please wipe your shoes off what you stepped in before entering the board

Speaking of losers - the Dems are about to surrender to Pres Bush on their surrender bill

I guess that high approval rating the Dems have are making them cave

Bet that made your day!

New Topics

Forum List

Back