Nancy Pelosi Vacationing In Hawaii During Shutdown.

Yet, you only whined about 1 of them....how odd! :21::21::21:

A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership...just ask Trump..he said so.

How about shutting down the Nation? Cause that's EXACTLY what the Dims ARE doing and HAVE BEEN DOING for decades.

Actually, it's the Elites, but they control the Dims. Same difference.

Last edited:
Yet, you only whined about 1 of them....how odd! :21::21::21:

A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership...just ask Trump..he said so.

How about shutting down the Nation? Cause that's EXACTLY what the Dims ARE doing and HAVE BEEN DOING for decades.

:21::21::21::21:

Dems...Repubs...different sides of the same coin.

The fact that you worship one and hate the other just gives me something to laugh at you about

Dems...Repubs...different sides of the same coin.

The fact that you worship one and hate the other just gives me something to laugh at you about

I do? Can you put up or shut up? Prove it.

Yeah, because all my posts clearly show I'm a deeply in love with Marxist RINO's :rolleyes:

Comprehension issues?

because you never were able to pick it up, I think BOTH parties suck.
But then I think there are ZERO real Republicans remaining. Just compromised politicians, bought and paid for. Sell outs.

I've posted "Lyin Ryan" and Bullshittin Boehnor more times than I can recall.

But it's ok. remain ignorant if you choose. ;)

Good for her. Can't do anything until Trump stops his tantrum anyways.

Fuck dude, how'd progs. become so dumb? She's holding up negotiations, but somehow it's Trump's fault. Everything is Trump's fault, including your poor disposition.
She’s not in charge of negotiations, Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy are.

I thought you wingnuts were all about the Constitution? Turns out you don’t know shit about it.

Fuck dude, how'd progs. become so dumb? She's holding up negotiations, but somehow it's Trump's fault. Everything is Trump's fault, including your poor disposition.

I thought you wingnuts were all about the Constitution? Turns out you don’t know shit about it.
There are no negotiations

Republicans shut down Congress

Nancy Pelosi has made it clear that she doesn't give a shit about anyone other than illegals.
Trump cancelled his trip to Florida over the Christmas Holiday to work on negotiations on reopening the government, but he has nobody to negotiate with because Democrats are on vacation. Nancy Pelosi is in Hawaii right now. Meanwhile she's on Twitter accusing Trump of "plunging the country into chaos".

Trump Cancels Florida Christmas Trip Over Shutdown – Nancy Pelosi Vacations in Hawaii

House Speaker-to-be Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was spotted Thursday vacationing in Hawaii at the Fairmont Orchid resort during the government shutdown.

Rooms at this posh resort range from $899-a-night for a standard room to $4,899-a-night for the presidential suite, reported the Free Beacon.

President Trump canceled his Christmas trip to Mar-a-Lago to work during the shutdown, but Pelosi jet-setted to Hawaii while 800,000 government employees are currently not working.

Pelosi blamed President Trump for the shutdown after he refused to sign a stopgap funding bill that excluded $5 billion for the border wall.

The House revamped the bill and added the border wall funding Trump asked for and passed in a 217-185 vote — once again proving Pelosi wrong.

The Senate, however, refused to pass the bill after it got bounced back from the House, resulting in a Schumer shutdown.

Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Hawaii during Christmas seems to be a tradition.

In 2009, 2010 and 2011, Pelosi spent Christmas at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu on Hawaii and stayed in the $10,000 a night presidential suite even though Americans were suffering during the Great Recession.

Republicans still control Congress and the House Republicans voted to essentially shut down government. At least she is paying for it unlike Trump.

Republicans did..........How sweet. Say, when did we go from Democrats and fences to Republicans and no walls? I think the better question is how?

Right, Pelosi has no say. Just as Trump kept his mouth shut from the day he was elected to his inauguration. Oh wait, Trump has balls, Pelosi plays games.

Then God Bless them !!!!
SOMEONE needed to shut down that vile cesspool of anti-American self interested pricks ! Bout TIME !!

Now then, we need martial Law with Trump and all his wonderful followers at the helm :bow2:
What we need is repubs to engage in a circular firing squad ...Trump is PROUD to shut down gov't

There should have been no shutdown Trump 2 weeks ago agreed to a deal AND THEN Hannity and Limpaw spoke up and he changed his mind Great knowing who is really running our country right traitors?

Nancy Pelosi at Luxury Hawaiian Resort During Government Shutdown

1f4f27e1730dd263939193aa849bcbc0.jpg

Thousands of government workers looking for a paycheck and out millionaire future Speaker enjoys the fair winds and waves.

The president stays in the White House instead of going to Mar-a-Lago.

Guests are 'treated to luxury amenities,' including a 'spa without walls'
More @ Pelosi, During Government Shutdown, Is Vacationing at Hawaii Resort

Pelosi Announces Plans For House ‘Climate Change Crisis Committee’ After Flying Thousands of Miles to Posh Hawaiian Resort @ Pelosi Announces Plans For House 'Climate Change Crisis Committee' After Flying Thousands of Miles to Posh Hawaiian Resort

Hypocrisy, thy name is Pelosi

Forum List

Back