Nancy Pelosi, The Most Shameful, Disgusting Politician In Modern History

See my conversation on this subject with Colfax, you steaming pile of hypocritical crap.
Congress passed the stimulus fairly quickly, especially considering it's unprecedented size of 2.5 times bigger than what was passed under Obama.
That must be the "new math" taught you tards. According to my calculator, this relief package is approx. 1.37X bigger than the two quantitative easings Obama did, not 2.5X, and most of that money disappeared down a rabbit hole to his donators and supporters. Bet you had no problem with that.

Moron you are comparing apples and selective oranges. Fiscal stimulus is not Fed’s monetary policy.

Obama‘s fiscal stimulus during Great Recession (ZERO Republican votes!) was 870 Billion and the one Trump signed is 2200Billion which ~2.5 times larger and now Republicans are calling Democrats vile for god forbid taking a few days to iron out some terms. It’s completely nuts.

ADDITIONALLY Fed is conducting it’s own monetary response with not so subtle pressure from Trump.

Last edited:
That is pretty much what Lindsay Graham called her after Nancy accused Trump of causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around" after herself holding up the relief bill for days trying to stuff it full of unrelated, costly pork.

Here is Graham causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

Here is Trump causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

trumpy-quotes.png

So what was it about
Shameful, Disgusting Politicians In Modern History?
View attachment 317662 Now we know what AntonioToo spends his days doing! As the economy sags and people lay in hospitals sick, rather than being out helping his community, he's on the Fake Trump Bullshit Say Anything To Get Biden Elected Campaign working around the clock tracking Trump drawing pictures!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey moron, I'll make you a deal - you don't tell me how to spend MY time and I won't tell you what to do with yours. Mmmmk?

Now back you having zero actual response.
I WILL tell you how to spend your time when it has NOTHING to do with the topic of my thread, butthole. Take your bullshit elsewhere. If you want to sit up to all hours of the night obsessed with what Trump says, that is YOUR fucking problem.

...are you on drugs? The topic of your thread is Graham shitting on Pelosi for delaying of the stimulus by negotiating terms of 2.2T dollar stimulus.

OF COURSE examples of Graham himself delaying stimulus by negotiating unemployment terms is relavant. OF COURSE Trump delaying response by talking down virus risks for more than a month is relavant.

The only NOT ON-TOPIC issue here is what you brought up about my posting.

2. China Government knew since December 1st 2019 that the Kung Flu Pandemic was dangerous and lied about it and you do not care?

Oh, they told the WHO as of December 29 2019 and Trump did nothing until March according to you.

Okay, the Chinese were less than forthcoming for 28 days. Shame on them.
Trump ignored this problem for three months. And he had the advantage of knowing just how bad the problem was going to be, unlike the Chinese who didn't.

3. When the WHO issued it warnings in late January Trump started to stop all international flights out of China and that was in January and not March and those like you were saying he was racist for doing so!

Which, as I've pointed out many times MADE THE PROBLEM WORSE. When Trump decided to close down air travel, it meant a lot of Americans who were already sick came back in a panicked hurry, spread the virus to a bunch of other people waiting in airports, and spread the disease. It's just balooning up now.

4. I bet if I put an actual timeline up about the events you will slither away and cry it is Trump Plague and China Government did everything they could to protect the world when in fact China Government actions were a month to two months late!

Again- the Chinese government - a third world country with limited medical resources - had no idea what they were dealing with initially... It's one thing to not react in November when it's a handful of cases, it's another to not react in February when there are thousands of cases worldwide.

You have the fucking balls to defend China Government when you know they lied and hid everything about this goddamn virus!

Again, yeah, when you aren't a racist asshole, you put the blame where it belongs... This isn't the first outbreak of something in a third world country and it won't be the last. It was the first to really damage this country because Trump was completely unprepared for Trump Plague.

Also punk I did not vote for Trump and have not been shy to hold him accountable for his failures but I will be damn if I will thumb up your lying ass responses!

From the two links I provided in my response it shows what China Government did and how they knowingly hid facts from the World!

They did not accept WHO help until a month and half after the outbreak in China!

We spend 100 Billion a year on intelligence gathering operations... Whether or not China was forthcoming or not was besides the point. Trump ignored this problem, even called it a "Hoax" when we fully knew how bad it was in China.

You can fake your outrage to my wording when calling the Coronavirus 19 the Kung Flu Pandemic but you blaming Trump for China Government willingness to infect the World is sickening in my eyes!

Actually, quite the contrary, China DID exactly what we should have done. They locked down the affected areas before it could spread, enforced strict quarantines, implemented comprehesive testing. They didn't call it a hoax for three months and downplay the seriousness of it like your hero Trump did.
Trump didn’t ignore the problem for three months you lying POS.

Trump put the China travel ban in on Jan 31.

Trump ignored the problem all the way up until March 19th

You are a lying sack of shit. Trump banned travel from China in January, you lying POS.

Which was stupid, racist and ineffective.
Chinese isn’t a race.

If it isn’t effective, why is most of the world on lockdown? You are apparently ignorant of the fact most countries have followed Trump with travel bans. Are they all “racist”, you fucking moron?

the only thing stupid around here is your posts.

Timelines hurt Joe argument while he also said China Government was open and honest.

Joe also used China Government infected and Death total trying to say China Government was better suited at handling a virus they let get out of control!

They've had 80,000 cases and 3300 deaths.

We've had 180,000 cases and 4000 deaths.

Who let this get out of control again?
Wow! You have to be the only idiot on Earth who still believes the bullshit numbers coming from the Chicoms.

Amazing!

That is pretty much what Lindsay Graham called her after Nancy accused Trump of causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around" after herself holding up the relief bill for days trying to stuff it full of unrelated, costly pork.

ty toob
Pelosi is planning on looting another $6 trillion from us
She is attempting to force Trump make her stop stealing so that she can say that he doesn't care about the Corona victims.

Timelines hurt Joe argument while he also said China Government was open and honest.

Joe also used China Government infected and Death total trying to say China Government was better suited at handling a virus they let get out of control!

Where did the virus originated at?

Why are those like you using numbers that the Chinese Government is using when it has been pointed out China Government has been lying all this time?

Why are you ignoring the timeline of the events and spewing China Government did nothing wrong?

Let be very clear you are using numbers by China Government reporting as fact when it has been clear China Government has lied about everything when it comes to Kung Pow Chicken Virus!

Also can you explain why it took China Government over a month to quarantine the infectious region which allowed the infected to leave and spread the virus or will you blame Trump for their failure?

Wow! You have to be the only idiot on Earth who still believes the bullshit numbers coming from the Chicoms.

Amazing!

Something Joe is not telling you is there are new cases daily in China and deaths are still being reported and most likely not with China Government approval because let face the facts China Government has not been truthful about the virus from the Start!

Also how can the first known case be January 10th of 2020 when China Government knew about the virus and deaths over a month earlier?

So let be very clear China is not reporting December death tolls and those infected!

Also how can the first known case be January 10th of 2020 when

Since they reported several cases of severe pneumonia of unknown origin to the WHO on Dec. 31, and publicly announced they had isolated and confirmed that it was a new virus by the 8th of Jan. Why do you claim the first known case was on Jan 10th?

Amazing!

Something Joe is not telling you is there are new cases daily in China and deaths are still being reported and most likely not with China Government approval because let face the facts China Government has not been truthful about the virus from the Start!

Also how can the first known case be January 10th of 2020 when China Government knew about the virus and deaths over a month earlier?

So let be very clear China is not reporting December death tolls and those infected!

The idiot buys the 3300 dead number despite the fact just a single funeral home in Wuhan received 5000 urns.

Amazing!

The idiot buys the 3300 dead number despite the fact just a single funeral home in Wuhan received 5000 urns.

He also did not look at the first confirm case on the site for China is January 10th 2020 which mean China Government has not reported November and December infected and death totals.

So as Joe attempts to tell us how China has done a fine job containing the Virus he refuses to look at facts and use skewed numbers and also keep on denying China Government waited nearly two months ( Late November to Late January ) to quarantine the infectious sector of the country, so maybe Joe can entertain us to why it took so long for a country that knew since December 1st 2019 that they had a infectious disease?

I mean isn't it amazing how Joe denies this when the timeline shows it?

Let guess what Joe will claim?

Maybe say no one was infected until January 10th even though we offered help from the CDC on January 6th?

Maybe he will proclaim the Timeline was not approved by the Chinese Government and until they put out their official Timeline he will lie and deny facts?

Whatever it will be Joe will lie about when the U.S. started to work on getting details about the virus that China Government did everything to hide...

ty toob
Pelosi is planning on looting another $6 trillion from us
She is attempting to force Trump make her stop stealing so that she can say that he doesn't care about the Corona victims.
I believe we are already over the edge. I have my doubts that the economy can recover anytime soon as it is. Trump ought to let Pelosi steal her 6 trillion: it would all be borrowed money we can't ever pay back and not even pay the interest on. Let her totally collapse the economy and make the dollar worthless. Maybe then finally people in this country will wake up to what the fascist left represent.

Amazing!

He also did not look at the first confirm case on the site for China is January 10th 2020 which mean China Government has not reported November and December infected and death totals.

So as Joe attempts to tell us how China has done a fine job containing the Virus he refuses to look at facts and use skewed numbers and also keep on denying China Government waited nearly two months ( Late November to Late January ) to quarantine the infectious sector of the country, so maybe Joe can entertain us to why it took so long for a country that knew since December 1st 2019 that they had a infectious disease?

I mean isn't it amazing how Joe denies this when the timeline shows it?

Let guess what Joe will claim?

Maybe say no one was infected until January 10th even though we offered help from the CDC on January 6th?

Maybe he will proclaim the Timeline was not approved by the Chinese Government and until they put out their official Timeline he will lie and deny facts?

Whatever it will be Joe will lie about when the U.S. started to work on getting details about the virus that China Government did everything to hide...
Joe is a liar, nobody takes him serious.

Chinese isn’t a race.

If it isn’t effective, why is most of the world on lockdown? You are apparently ignorant of the fact most countries have followed Trump with travel bans. Are they all “racist”, you fucking moron?

the only thing stupid around here is your posts.

The thing is, the China travel ban wasn't a lockdown, it was just keeping Chinese nationals out. A real lockdown would be ending ALL travel, and then quarentining anyone who had been to China in the last 50 days. We didn't do that. Trump announced a travel ban, thousands of Chinese Americans and Americans rushed back here before the flights stopped going, infected thousands of other people while waiting in line at the airport, and here we are.

Where did the virus originated at?

Why are those like you using numbers that the Chinese Government is using when it has been pointed out China Government has been lying all this time?

Why are you ignoring the timeline of the events and spewing China Government did nothing wrong?

Let be very clear you are using numbers by China Government reporting as fact when it has been clear China Government has lied about everything when it comes to Kung Pow Chicken Virus!

Also can you explain why it took China Government over a month to quarantine the infectious region which allowed the infected to leave and spread the virus or will you blame Trump for their failure?

First, I don't know if they are lying or not, nor do I really care. This is about how the US responded to Trump's Plague, not the Chinese. That's their problem. The intelligence Community warned Trump this was an issue back in December, he was downplaying it all the way up until March 19th. Even after that, he ignored ALL the medical professionals and wanted to reopen the country by Easter.

We have more time, more infrastructure and more resources than China has, and Trump STILL managed to fuck this up.

I believe we are already over the edge. I have my doubts that the economy can recover anytime soon as it is. Trump ought to let Pelosi steal her 6 trillion: it would all be borrowed money we can't ever pay back and not even pay the interest on. Let her totally collapse the economy and make the dollar worthless. Maybe then finally people in this country will wake up to what the fascist left represent.

YOu mean after we've had YET ANOTHER economic collapse when the Republicans were in charge, you want to blame the Democrats for taking the inevitable Keynesian response to it.

The reality- we've never worked our way out of a recession/depression without massive government borrowing, spending and taxing.

Forum List

Back