Nancy Pelosi, The Most Shameful, Disgusting Politician In Modern History

Just a month ago, she was trying to coax people down to Chinatown. Wonder how many people will die because of her actions ?
The virus originated in China. Not Chinatown. Those are different places.
And that i why it is called the China Virus and not the China town Virus
So what does Pelosi talking to people going down to Chinatown have to do with anything?

What part of "social distancing" was confusing to you? Or "hypocrisy", for that matter? That shriveled twat wants to gas away about how Trump is responsible for deaths because he didn't take this seriously soon enough, and at the exact same time, SHE was encouraging people to gather in huge, packed crowds and blowing off the notion of spreading the infection? And now YOU, her faithful lapdog, want to excoriate Trump but act all bewildered at the idea of doing the same to her?

I'm not discounting the possibility that you really are that fucking stupid, but somehow, I think you're actually just being dishonest in this case.

Pelosi visited Chinatown in late Feb, a point at which there were a dozen cases in the US and a few dozen cases that had been repatriated.

It was a point in time when the CDC was not recommending social distancing. It was a point in time during which testing for COVID was minimal. It was a point in time during which Trump’s administration claimed that the county was pretty well air tight because of his travel restrictions which were obviously inadequate.

Furhtermore, you can’t escape the fact that the others poster leveled this criticism due to the fact that Chinatown was involved, which has an obvious racial implication.

What you failed to do was discuss the issue with any specificity (what does Pelosi fault Trump for doing specifically) and instead chose to attack me personally.

1. We were talking about social distancing as early as late January and Early Feburary and if you lie and say we were not then click the links I provided because the CDC was issuing warnings already and guidelines back then!

2. My mentioning of New York Chinatown had to do with an idiot name Bill de Bozo of New York that is their Mayor and how he was trying to tell the people of New York it was safe to go to Chinatown during Chinese New Year when people from China were coming in as of late January and possible Carrier of the Coronavirus 19 which I gladly call Kung Flu Pandemic seeing you want to call it Trump plague!

It was de Bozo as of late January to early February telling the residents of his city to Wash their hands, SOCIAL DISTANCING, get a flu shot and if ill stay home!

3. Facts hurt you and your argument saying Trump did nothing to stop the spread when as of early January the CDC was offered to assist China Government in containing the virus and they ( China Government ) refused the assistance, so who is to blame?

You will scream " Trump " and yet facts say you are retarded as hell by doing so!

I believe several Democrats in NY, including the head of public health in NYC, were also encouraging people to go out, have fun, attend parades . . . and I distinctly recall the Democrat mayor of New Orleans encouraging people to attend Mardi Gras, and later blaming Trump for it not being shut down because he didn't "call her and tell her" to do so.

Had he told the Mayors in Democrat Cities to shut down Chinese New Year or Mardi Gras the media would have attacked him and scream he was overreacting!

True. And it also wasn't Trump's job to shut down individual city events. That's what cities have mayors for.

I think it’s the job of the CDC to do so. A mayor could hardly be expected to understand what measures are necessary on their own. They simply lack the expertise and information to do so.

I think you're utterly clueless about who has the authority to do what. The CDC does not have the authority to shut down Mardi Gras or any other event. That authority belongs to the government with the legal jurisdiction; in the case of Mardi Gras, that would be the city government of New Orleans, headed by the mayor.

Also, this whole "a mayor can't understand on her own (fixed the grammar for you)" line is a straw man, because no one suggested she should do it on her own. The CDC's primary purpose is advisory, to provide necessary public health information to those who need it, which includes city governments. And that's aside from the fact that New Orleans has a Public Health Department, whose primary job is advising the city government on public health concerns. Where were they? Did Mayor LaToya talk to her Director of Public Health, or whatever the title is? Did either of them contact the CDC? Are they both too damned dumb to do the simple math of "infectious disease + large gathering of people = maybe not a good idea", as you seem to suggest is not only the case, but a perfectly acceptable state of being?

You’re right. I should have been more precise. The mayor would have the authority but they had no advice or information that would lead them to make that call.

The CDC would be best in position to know if that were necessary but made no such determination. Recommendations to avoid gatherings didn’t come out for about 2 weeks.

The mayor of New Orleans would not have sufficient information at that time (given the only known cases were identified in travelers from China) and if I’m remembering correctly, zero of those cases were in Louisiana.

By the time of Mardi Gras cases in Washington State, New York City and California was reported and social distancing was already recommended, so are you claiming the Mayor of New Orleans did not know about any of this and ignored CDC recommendations?

What he's saying is that Mayor LaToya is helpless, and couldn't be expected to reach out to the CDC - or even her own Department of Public Health - and therefore it's everyone else's fault for not calling HER and telling her how to do her job.

Mobilize!

Democrats, ya gotta find virus-infected people and sent them out coughing into the streets and supermarkets!

Only in that way can you thwart the effort to suppress Democrat voting minimizing the number of dead.

Your only hope in November is to keep the pandemic going until after November. Convince the living to use mail-in ballots which make manipulation so much easier.

It's your duty to THE PARTY!

Just a month ago, she was trying to coax people down to Chinatown. Wonder how many people will die because of her actions ?
So what does Pelosi talking to people going down to Chinatown have to do with anything?

What part of "social distancing" was confusing to you? Or "hypocrisy", for that matter? That shriveled twat wants to gas away about how Trump is responsible for deaths because he didn't take this seriously soon enough, and at the exact same time, SHE was encouraging people to gather in huge, packed crowds and blowing off the notion of spreading the infection? And now YOU, her faithful lapdog, want to excoriate Trump but act all bewildered at the idea of doing the same to her?

I'm not discounting the possibility that you really are that fucking stupid, but somehow, I think you're actually just being dishonest in this case.

Pelosi visited Chinatown in late Feb, a point at which there were a dozen cases in the US and a few dozen cases that had been repatriated.

It was a point in time when the CDC was not recommending social distancing. It was a point in time during which testing for COVID was minimal. It was a point in time during which Trump’s administration claimed that the county was pretty well air tight because of his travel restrictions which were obviously inadequate.

Furhtermore, you can’t escape the fact that the others poster leveled this criticism due to the fact that Chinatown was involved, which has an obvious racial implication.

What you failed to do was discuss the issue with any specificity (what does Pelosi fault Trump for doing specifically) and instead chose to attack me personally.

1. We were talking about social distancing as early as late January and Early Feburary and if you lie and say we were not then click the links I provided because the CDC was issuing warnings already and guidelines back then!

2. My mentioning of New York Chinatown had to do with an idiot name Bill de Bozo of New York that is their Mayor and how he was trying to tell the people of New York it was safe to go to Chinatown during Chinese New Year when people from China were coming in as of late January and possible Carrier of the Coronavirus 19 which I gladly call Kung Flu Pandemic seeing you want to call it Trump plague!

It was de Bozo as of late January to early February telling the residents of his city to Wash their hands, SOCIAL DISTANCING, get a flu shot and if ill stay home!

3. Facts hurt you and your argument saying Trump did nothing to stop the spread when as of early January the CDC was offered to assist China Government in containing the virus and they ( China Government ) refused the assistance, so who is to blame?

You will scream " Trump " and yet facts say you are retarded as hell by doing so!

I believe several Democrats in NY, including the head of public health in NYC, were also encouraging people to go out, have fun, attend parades . . . and I distinctly recall the Democrat mayor of New Orleans encouraging people to attend Mardi Gras, and later blaming Trump for it not being shut down because he didn't "call her and tell her" to do so.

Had he told the Mayors in Democrat Cities to shut down Chinese New Year or Mardi Gras the media would have attacked him and scream he was overreacting!

True. And it also wasn't Trump's job to shut down individual city events. That's what cities have mayors for.

I think it’s the job of the CDC to do so. A mayor could hardly be expected to understand what measures are necessary on their own. They simply lack the expertise and information to do so.

I think you're utterly clueless about who has the authority to do what. The CDC does not have the authority to shut down Mardi Gras or any other event. That authority belongs to the government with the legal jurisdiction; in the case of Mardi Gras, that would be the city government of New Orleans, headed by the mayor.

Also, this whole "a mayor can't understand on her own (fixed the grammar for you)" line is a straw man, because no one suggested she should do it on her own. The CDC's primary purpose is advisory, to provide necessary public health information to those who need it, which includes city governments. And that's aside from the fact that New Orleans has a Public Health Department, whose primary job is advising the city government on public health concerns. Where were they? Did Mayor LaToya talk to her Director of Public Health, or whatever the title is? Did either of them contact the CDC? Are they both too damned dumb to do the simple math of "infectious disease + large gathering of people = maybe not a good idea", as you seem to suggest is not only the case, but a perfectly acceptable state of being?

You’re right. I should have been more precise. The mayor would have the authority but they had no advice or information that would lead them to make that call.

The CDC would be best in position to know if that were necessary but made no such determination. Recommendations to avoid gatherings didn’t come out for about 2 weeks.

The mayor of New Orleans would not have sufficient information at that time (given the only known cases were identified in travelers from China) and if I’m remembering correctly, zero of those cases were in Louisiana.

The mayor didn't have the advice or information to make that call? Was she hiding under a rock with no TV, Internet access, or telephone service? If that's the case, could it be that MAYBE she's incompetent to hold that office?

Just for the record, Mardi Gras was the last week of February. Are you actually suggesting that it's reasonable to assume the fucking mayor of fucking New Orleans was so out-of-touch with what's going on in the world that she couldn't be expected to know there was a pandemic going on, and that she MIGHT want to consult with medical experts of some sort about thousands of people flooding into her state and congregating?

Money makes the world go round until, it doesn't. Houston tried to hold the Livestock and Rodeo in early March too. Till some guy showed up with Corona.

I think Houston has over a thousand cases today.

The mayor didn't have the advice or information to make that call? Was she hiding under a rock with no TV, Internet access, or telephone service? If that's the case, could it be that MAYBE she's incompetent to hold that office?

Just for the record, Mardi Gras was the last week of February. Are you actually suggesting that it's reasonable to assume the fucking mayor of fucking New Orleans was so out-of-touch with what's going on in the world that she couldn't be expected to know there was a pandemic going on, and that she MIGHT want to consult with medical experts of some sort about thousands of people flooding into her state and congregating?

Mardi Gras was two weeks before it was determined to be a pandemic.

So no, I don’t consider the fucking mayor of fucking New Orleans to be expected to know there was a fucking pandemic going on because at that time it wasn’t a fucking pandemic.

Seriously, dumbass? Your argument is that the mayor couldn't POSSIBLY have been expected to anticipate that there might be a problem she'd want to check into prior to the "official pandemic date", and that someone else needed to figure that out and make that call for her?

I say again that maybe she's incompetent to hold that office, if that's the case.

Did YOU not know the coronavirus was a problem we needed to worry about prior to the "official pandemic date"?

Is there no pretzel into which you will not twist yourself in order to hold Democrats blameless for anything and everything while simultaneously condemning Republicans to the flames of hell for the exact same stuff? Never, ever come at me with outrage because you think I'm not treating you and your posts seriously enough, because you've just proven that I've been treating you far more seriously than you deserve. Be grateful that I acknowledge you enough to sneer and kick you.

So no, I don’t consider the fucking mayor of fucking New Orleans to be expected to know there was a fucking pandemic going on because at that time it wasn’t a fucking pandemic.

Seriously, dumbass? Your argument is that the mayor couldn't POSSIBLY have been expected to anticipate that there might be a problem she'd want to check into prior to the "official pandemic date", and that someone else needed to figure that out and make that call for her?

I say again that maybe she's incompetent to hold that office, if that's the case.

Did YOU not know the coronavirus was a problem we needed to worry about prior to the "official pandemic date"?

Is there no pretzel into which you will not twist yourself in order to hold Democrats blameless for anything and everything while simultaneously condemning Republicans to the flames of hell for the exact same stuff? Never, ever come at me with outrage because you think I'm not treating you and your posts seriously enough, because you've just proven that I've been treating you far more seriously than you deserve. Be grateful that I acknowledge you enough to sneer and kick you.

All I’m saying is that at the end of February, not even the established medical community was recommending things like canceling large events such as Mardi Gras.

I dont consider her incompetent for not adequately anticipating the future better than people who have devoted their entire lives to studying the issue. Literally, you’re now criticizing her for not figuring out it was a pandemic two weeks prior to the WHO determining that. That’s really pretty weak.

Now, go ahead and show me where I’ve criticized a Republican for doing the exact same thing because I think you’re not fairly representing my position.

By the time of Mardi Gras cases in Washington State, New York City and California was reported and social distancing was already recommended, so are you claiming the Mayor of New Orleans did not know about any of this and ignored CDC recommendations?

What he's saying is that Mayor LaToya is helpless, and couldn't be expected to reach out to the CDC - or even her own Department of Public Health - and therefore it's everyone else's fault for not calling HER and telling her how to do her job.

I’m not saying she’s helpless. I’m just saying she had very little reason to believe at that time that it would be necessary.

All I’m saying is that at the end of February, not even the established medical community was recommending things like canceling large events such as Mardi Gras.

I dont consider her incompetent for not adequately anticipating the future better than people who have devoted their entire lives to studying the issue. Literally, you’re now criticizing her for not figuring out it was a pandemic two weeks prior to the WHO determining that. That’s really pretty weak.

Now, go ahead and show me where I’ve criticized a Republican for doing the exact same thing because I think you’re not fairly representing my position.

And all I'M saying is this dumb twat and a whole raft of other Democrats are getting a free pass that none of them - nor you - are willing to extend to President Trump.

Outside of what lies between your ears, it is not racist to hold China accountable.

Hold them accountable for what? A virus? Viruses are naturally occurring.

For not containing it? They were pretty ruthless in containing it.

For not being forthcoming about it? They told the world they had a problem in December, and provided biological samples. We chose to ignore it.

This is Trump's failure, not China's.

OMG ! YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE !

This virus originated in China, and before they were "ruthless" in trying to contain it, they tried to cover-up what was going on !

Goddamn what a fucking moron Joe, I mean really, how do you get up in the morning ?
Mental illness is such a terrible disease.

And all I'M saying is this dumb twat and a whole raft of other Democrats are getting a free pass that none of them - nor you - are willing to extend to President Trump.

I never criticized Trump for now doing things like shutting down large events at that time. If think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

If that’s all you’re saying, then it’s false.

Also, is it so wrong to think the president might be better informed than the mayor of a city?

That is pretty much what Lindsay Graham called her after Nancy accused Trump of causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around" after herself holding up the relief bill for days trying to stuff it full of unrelated, costly pork.

Here is Graham causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

Here is Trump causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

trumpy-quotes.png

So what was it about
Shameful, Disgusting Politicians In Modern History?

Last edited:

"If I act really, really obtuse, maybe I can ignore valid accusations against Democrats!"

If you weren’t being obtuse you would have gotten the point already.

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful amid the COVID outbreak implies that there’s risk in being around Chinese-American. That’s exactly the race driven behavior that is problematic with calling it the Chinese virus. It stigmatizes people for no reason and something that has impact some of my friends and family.

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful

Are you saying she hadn't heard about, and didn't support social distancing?

it wasn't the area, it was the crowd that was the problem.

(and yes, I feel the same way about Trumps 'rallies')

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically, and I don’t accept that as a coincidence that their criticism was leveled in a general sense of crowds and not somehow related to China specifically.

Furthermore, who was talking social distancing in Feb?

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically
Should he have mentioned Altoona?

her 'meeting' was in Chinatown, what other city/suburb would he have used?

I would say the only time it was used was because it was Chinatown. Not because it was a meeting but because it was specifically somehow associated with the so called “Chinese flu”.
You might as well admit you are an idiot now and save your embarrassing ass.

Just remember Mayor Bill de Blasio said to wash your hands, keep social distancing, get a flu shot and go on with your daily lives during the same time that you are complaining about Trump comments when it concerns the Kung Flu Panda ...

So what?

de Blasio isn't president.

Also you find anyone putting blame on China Government racist and will deny these facts:

1. December 1st 2019 China Government was told by doctors that a Pandemic was about to happen and they did nothing to inform the WHO or the World about the seriousness of the Kung Flu Panda virus!

2. China Government arrested everyone including doctors that blew the whistle on the Kung Flu Panda pandemic!!

3. China Government knowingly allowed infected people to leave their country to spread the Kung Flu Panda virus around the World and since early to mid-December the World has been infected with the Kung Flu Panda virus!!!

None of which has anything to do with Trump's negligence. The point was, China DID report Covid-19 to the WHO by Dec 29th. Trump ignored the problem all the way up until March 19th.

So as you cry and whine about how I am mocking you about calling everyone racist for pointing out facts about your beloved Chinese Government just know it is those like you that are trying to change the name of Coronavirus 19 to Trump plague and then cry about those like me that call it Kung Flu Panda virus.

If you were not a dishonest piece of trash then maybe I would not write Kung Flu Panda to get you to whine but seeing you are that mean I will be the asshole that I am!

Dude, your exposing your own racism is a self-inflicted wound. The Trump Plague is going to wreck the economy, and you have no one to blame but yourselves for putting the guy there to start with.

View attachment 317429

Trump ignored the problem all the way up until March 19th

You are a lying sack of shit. Trump banned travel from China in January, you lying POS.

"If I act really, really obtuse, maybe I can ignore valid accusations against Democrats!"

If you weren’t being obtuse you would have gotten the point already.

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful amid the COVID outbreak implies that there’s risk in being around Chinese-American. That’s exactly the race driven behavior that is problematic with calling it the Chinese virus. It stigmatizes people for no reason and something that has impact some of my friends and family.

The implication is that going to Chinatown is harmful

Are you saying she hadn't heard about, and didn't support social distancing?

it wasn't the area, it was the crowd that was the problem.

(and yes, I feel the same way about Trumps 'rallies')

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically, and I don’t accept that as a coincidence that their criticism was leveled in a general sense of crowds and not somehow related to China specifically.

Furthermore, who was talking social distancing in Feb?

Sorry, but the other poster brought up Chinatown specifically
Should he have mentioned Altoona?

her 'meeting' was in Chinatown, what other city/suburb would he have used?

I would say the only time it was used was because it was Chinatown. Not because it was a meeting but because it was specifically somehow associated with the so called “Chinese flu”.
You might as well admit you are an idiot now and save your embarrassing ass.

So intimidating.

Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China while he minimized the virus threat to US
www.cnn.com

Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China while he minimized the virus threat to US
Dean Obeidallah writes that a week after President Donald Trump told Americans he understood the threat posed by coronavirus, the administration shipped over 35,000 pounds of medical gear to China, showing he failed to comprehend the risk facing the US.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Concerns about a dwindling supply of PPE are not new. Back on February 7, the World Health Organization sounded alarm bells about "the limited stock of PPE," noting demand was 100 times higher than normal for this equipment.
Yet the same day as the WHO warning, the Trump administration announced that it was transporting to China nearly 17.8 tons (more than 35,000 pounds) of "masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials." As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo noted in the press release announcing this shipment, "These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people."
Thank you President Trump for attacking the Chinese virus in China from the start.

No doubt Trump saved tens of thousands of lives worldwide with his fast, decisive actions.

Just remember Mayor Bill de Blasio said to wash your hands, keep social distancing, get a flu shot and go on with your daily lives during the same time that you are complaining about Trump comments when it concerns the Kung Flu Panda ...

So what?

Also you find anyone putting blame on China Government racist and will deny these facts:

1. December 1st 2019 China Government was told by doctors that a Pandemic was about to happen and they did nothing to inform the WHO or the World about the seriousness of the Kung Flu Panda virus!

2. China Government arrested everyone including doctors that blew the whistle on the Kung Flu Panda pandemic!!

3. China Government knowingly allowed infected people to leave their country to spread the Kung Flu Panda virus around the World and since early to mid-December the World has been infected with the Kung Flu Panda virus!!!

None of which has anything to do with Trump's negligence. The point was, China DID report Covid-19 to the WHO by Dec 29th. Trump ignored the problem all the way up until March 19th.

So as you cry and whine about how I am mocking you about calling everyone racist for pointing out facts about your beloved Chinese Government just know it is those like you that are trying to change the name of Coronavirus 19 to Trump plague and then cry about those like me that call it Kung Flu Panda virus.

If you were not a dishonest piece of trash then maybe I would not write Kung Flu Panda to get you to whine but seeing you are that mean I will be the asshole that I am!

Dude, your exposing your own racism is a self-inflicted wound. The Trump Plague is going to wreck the economy, and you have no one to blame but yourselves for putting the guy there to start with.

View attachment 317429

You are a lying sack of shit. Trump banned travel from China in January, you lying POS.

Timelines hurt Joe argument while he also said China Government was open and honest.

Joe also used China Government infected and Death total trying to say China Government was better suited at handling a virus they let get out of control!

So you know Joe is not happy now knowing the U.S. offered to send the CDC in early January because it debunks his Trump did nothing until March argument...

So what?

View attachment 317429

Timelines hurt Joe argument while he also said China Government was open and honest.

Joe also used China Government infected and Death total trying to say China Government was better suited at handling a virus they let get out of control!

So you know Joe is not happy now knowing the U.S. offered to send the CDC in early January because it debunks his Trump did nothing until March argument...
The first thing China said about the virus was..."Oh oh, sum teng wong".

If the Mayor had TV, she saw a President consistently downplaying the risk. Fat Tuesday was Feb 25. On Feb 26, Trump said, in a White House statement:

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

Seriously, are you folks able to forget the past 6 weeks that easily?

Last edited:

I never criticized Trump for now doing things like shutting down large events at that time. If think you can prove otherwise, go for it.

If that’s all you’re saying, then it’s false.

Straw man. I never said you were criticizing Trump "for now doing things like shutting down large events at that time." The point is that you and every other leftist TDS sufferer out there is bloviating away about how Trump didn't do enough, didn't take it seriously early enough, blah blah blah de blah, but when it's pointed out how many of THEM didn't take it seriously at the same time, THEY get a pass.

You really should learn to read and understand the squiggly lines on the page. They have meaning and convey information, y'know.

That is pretty much what Lindsay Graham called her after Nancy accused Trump of causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around" after herself holding up the relief bill for days trying to stuff it full of unrelated, costly pork.

Here is Graham causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

Here is Trump causing the deaths to Americans by "fiddling around":

trumpy-quotes.png

So what was it about
Shameful, Disgusting Politicians In Modern History?

See my conversation on this subject with Colfax, you steaming pile of hypocritical crap.

New Topics

Forum List

Back