Nancy Pelosi - - Primed and Ready to Speak in the House

118721655_1620997444728106_1759136598351614836_n.jpg

I hate Pelosi and all but the video was doctored to make her sound drunk. simply Google her doggy doo comment (odd enough as it is) and you can hear she's NOT slurring like this.

I hate Pelosi and all but the video was doctored to make her sound drunk. simply Google her doggy doo comment (odd enough as it is) and you can hear she's NOT slurring like this.
I've already posted a link to the real video in #13 above, wherein I also asked the moderators to move this thread to Political Satire.

It was indeed a doctored video. It has happened to her at least once before.

Here is the real video, set to start at about the same point at which the doctored tape begins.

Last edited:
I've already posted a link to the real video in #13 above, wherein I also asked the moderators to move this thread to Political Satire.

It was indeed a doctored video. It has happened to her at least once before.

Here is the real video, set to start at about the same point at which the doctored tape begins.

agreed. i'm all in for a good pelosi bashing but she gives me more than enough reasons and things to bash without having to lie about it. :)

TDS must be getting to Nancy Pelosi. She's obviously drunk at a news briefing. Would this qualify as drinking on the job?

View attachment 376324
Being a man of high ethics, I'm requesting that this thread be moved to the Political Satire forum.

In researching when the above video was made, I discovered that it was digitally altered, as was a previous video of her speaking slowly and appearing drunk.

Here is the original video from July 2020. It starts at about the same tine during her Q&A session that the OP video starts.

Not that I would trust Snopes without a video, but they present one that doesn't match the OP video...and this is not the first time such altering of her speech has been posted on social media.

@Moderators
Please move this thread to Political Satire.

Well aren't you just full of yoursef? PROVE it's doctored or stuff it. Your "word" has no value here.

Nancy Pelosi:
Let research her
Fact: she had several charges of insider trading with her husbands firm and her information she collected from her job. Latest being one day before the national emergency was set to be announced. She and her husband Paul Pelosi ditched 2.2 million in stock to prevent huge losses.
Nancy Pelosi discloses her husband spent $5.52 million on Amazon, Facebook stock

• Paul Pelosi, Senator Nancy Pelosi's husband, bought 3,000 shares of Amazon and 5,000 shares of Facebook in January, the Senator disclosed in a February filing.
  • Paul Pelosi, who is a businessman and investor, used call options to buy the shares at prices below what the market was trading at that date, the filing shows.

An analysis of personal financial disclosure data as of 16 August has found that 51 senators and their spouses have as much as $96m personally invested in corporate stocks in five key sectors: communications/electronics; defense; energy and natural resources; finance, insurance and real estate; and health.

The majority of these stocks come from public companies, and some are private.

Overall, the senators are invested in 338 companies – including tech firms such as Apple and Microsoft, oil and gas giants including ExxonMobil and Antero Midstream, telecom companies including Verizon, and major defense contractors such as Boeing – in the five sectors as categorized by Sludge.

How can they govern over the tech industry when you own large shares of their stock. Can someone please explain

Forum List

Back