Nancy Pelosi - MISS LUBE RACK 1955

Read the comments from the op. Even AFTER the truth is posted, the wing nutters aren't smart enough to know they've been duped, yet again.

A lot like here, on this board.

I don't care if the OP is true, or not... The fact that the resident liberal drones went on a serious fact checking mission to disprove it is what I find hilarious. :lol:

I don't care if the OP is true, or not... The fact that the resident liberal drones went on a serious fact checking mission to disprove it is what I find hilarious. :lol:

Almost as silly as having to prove that Republican claims that Obama lied about firing a shotgun were bullshit

Hey....What ya gunna do?

We are talking about Republicans here. Not the sharpest crayons in the box

Actually, it was Sarah Palin who was a "lube rack queen" and Republicans still fawn over every statement

Ah left wingers lash out with inane comments at the woman they love to hate. Typical.

I find it amusing with the far right wing giggling over a bogus Pelosi pinup while it was obvious that a young Pelosi was meeting with JFK while it was Conservative star Palin who was involved in the pinup/beauty queen circuit

That's different.

$arah doesn't have the intelligence to do anything else.

Almost as silly as having to prove that Republican claims that Obama lied about firing a shotgun were bullshit

Hey....What ya gunna do?

You better get busy fact checking... I still believe the OP might be true.

It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie

Very telling is that some vile right wing nutter looked at what should be seen as a little walk down memory lane and decided to turn it into a lie about Nancy Pelosi.

Reason is pretty obvious: She was one of the best House Speakers in our history and has worked tirelessly for the good of the US and Americans.

If they had facts to use against her, they wouldn't have to lie.

Wow.

Not many rw dupes are willing to admit they spread lies without ever bothering to check the validity of their claims.

I'll bet you have sent this to all your rw nutter friends, haven't you. And, I'll bet you didn't include the FACT that its a made up lie, right?

Hey....What ya gunna do?

Post proof then.

Or, quit lying.

Your choice.

Wow.

Not many rw dupes are willing to admit they spread lies without ever bothering to check the validity of their claims.

I'll bet you have sent this to all your rw nutter friends, haven't you. And, I'll bet you didn't include the FACT that its a made up lie, right?

I said I didn't care, because it isn't an issue for me. I said what I find hilarious is that all of you drones jumped to Pelosi's defense, and wasted moments of your lives fact checking a meaningless OP. Don't try to turn this into something it isn't. People who think critically know exactly what I meant. You... not so much.

Hey....What ya gunna do?

Post proof then.

Or, quit lying.

Your choice.

Please point out an instance where I lied. Good luck with that numbskull.

Hey....What ya gunna do?

and I have a tin foil hat ready for you

Nothing is safe from the Internet
Before she was famous or is that infamous,
4ffmmjQ.jpg

Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi ?? - MISS LUBE RACK 1955 - 12160

Stupidest. Myth. Ever.

The photo is from 1951; Muller Brothers Car Wash. That's why the car on the rack is a 1950 Olds; it would be contemporary.

Pelosi was born in 1940.

Do the math.

Say, how's that Kenyan birth certificate thingy working out?

Stupidest. Myth. Ever.

The photo is from 1951; Muller Brothers Car Wash. That's why the car on the rack is a 1950 Olds; it would be contemporary.

Pelosi was born in 1940.

Do the math.

Say, how's that Kenyan birth certificate thingy working out?

Besides, that girl's pretty - and Pelosi never was.

Ugly girls get bitter. Bitter broads become filled with hate. Hate filled people become leftists - or are natural leftists.

In the same series (photographer Allan Grant):

To3S6_Hyj64JJ1R2Jz0DXc7mwsYDxykPUz0reaiP7V7xxNIea4EHXAYDz6PSA6OondDIM941P696sud5vzRCskamyycKEo4

Left to right: Debbie Wasserman-Schulz; Pelosi; Debbie Stabenow; Amy Klobuchar; Claire McCaskill; John Boehner; Dianne Feinstein; Barbara Mikulski; Mary Landrieu and Kirsten Gillibrand
-- all precociously mature for being 1951.​

Watch somebody run with that one now...

Last edited:

Wow.

I said I didn't care, because it isn't an issue for me. I said what I find hilarious is that all of you drones jumped to Pelosi's defense, and wasted moments of your lives fact checking a meaningless OP. Don't try to turn this into something it isn't. People who think critically know exactly what I meant. You... not so much.

Apparently what you find "hilarious" is the idea that mindless myths should be vetted.

Kinda figures.

No. Republicans and Democrats alike no longer trust Snopes after learning that a far left liberal couple who have very little in the way of education - are founders and operators of Snopes! They have been caught in their lies one too many times. Every dog has its day. Snopes included.

No. Republicans and Democrats alike no longer trust Snopes after learning that a far left liberal couple who have very little in the way of education - are founders and operators of Snopes! They have been caught in their lies one too many times. Every dog has its day. Snopes included.

You're actually going to dispute the Snopes debunkment after we've already got evidence from the Life Magazine archives?

So let me get this straight-- you're saying "miss lube job" here is eleven years old?? What would an eleven-year-old very mature looking girl living in Baltimore be doing in a Los Angeles car wash? Do you have any idea how far apart Baltimore and Los Angeles are? When exactly did Nancy Pelosi live in Los Angeles?

And even though it's also confirmed as horseshit here?

And on this site?

Are they run by "liberals" or "Jews" too? Are fucking facts?

You're actually bent on poisoning the well of known facts just to have the fantasy of a Congresswoman be Miss Lube Rack 1951 at the age of eleven from 2500 miles away?
It just boggles my head that anyone would be willing to look this stupid for the sake of partisan hackery.

Full backstory of Muller Brothers Car Wash here

>> In 1951 the Muller Bros., an Oldsmobile-Firestone Tire-Car Wash-Cafe-Body Shop-Home Appliance-Auto Supply Dealer located at Sunset and Ivar in L.A., California named their complex "The Landing." With good reason, they had everything you could want on one lot. It was giant compared to most new and used car dealers of the time, even had a control tower. They came up with the idea to hold a beauty contest to celebrate the 3,000,000th car to be pulled through its car wash. Life Magazine was there to photo-document the PR event for the rest of us to look back on. Obviously, all the girls, the winner of the beauty contest, and the car wash winning dude, look pretty happy. Hummm, which one would you vote for? <<

Hmm... I'll go with the eleven-year-old from Baltimore. I bet she's got a future. But wait 'til her parents find out she stole a 1950 Olds and drove to Los Angeles...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back