Nancy Pelosi - MISS LUBE RACK 1955

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Nothing is safe from the Internet
Before she was famous or is that infamous,
4ffmmjQ.jpg

http://12160.info/photo/nancy-d-alesandro-pelosi-miss-lube-rack-1955?context=user

Last edited:
What a young Nancy Pelosi actually looked like

pelosi-jfk.jpg

Much better company also

This is what Pelosi really looked like at 20 in 1960.

$pelosi jfk.jpg

BTW, can someone give me a heads up on how to post pictures larger? Mine always are small, but I've noticed others aren't having that problem. Thanks

Last edited:
It would seem that democrat politicians naturally gravitate to "lube rack queens". A young babe alone with Kennedy is not necessarily a good thing just as we found out with Klinton.

It would seem that democrat politicians naturally gravitate to "lube rack queens". A young babe alone with Kennedy is not necessarily a good thing just as we found out with Klinton.

Actually, it was Sarah Palin who was a "lube rack queen" and Republicans still fawn over every statement

It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie

You really care what cons are laughing about?

It's a joke, sure a few think it's real, but I doubt many actually do.

You obviously haven't checked the boards and blogs. A disturbing number took it, and some are still taking it, as fact. When confronted with the truth a surprising number said, " well, can you really believe snopes?" It's a sad reflection on the state of political discourse amongst those who would rather hate than think.

It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie

You obviously haven't checked the boards and blogs. A disturbing number took it, and some are still taking it, as fact. When confronted with the truth a surprising number said, " well, can you really believe snopes?" It's a sad reflection on the state of political discourse amongst those who would rather hate than think.

Republicans hate snopes because it consistently shoots down their propaganda

Republicans hate snopes because it consistently shoots down their propaganda

That's "just a theory"! :lol:

Actually, it was Sarah Palin who was a "lube rack queen" and Republicans still fawn over every statement

Ah left wingers lash out with inane comments at the woman they love to hate. Typical.

Ah left wingers lash out with inane comments at the woman they love to hate. Typical.

I find it amusing with the far right wing giggling over a bogus Pelosi pinup while it was obvious that a young Pelosi was meeting with JFK while it was Conservative star Palin who was involved in the pinup/beauty queen circuit

The OP is a left winger? Wasn't he lashing out "with inane comments at the woman they love to hate"? What's good for the goose, eh? It's actually more on the nose with regard to Palin's pageant experience.

Forum List

Back