rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
What a young Nancy Pelosi actually looked like

Much better company also

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is what Pelosi really looked like at 20 in 1960.

$pelosi jfk.jpg

BTW, can someone give me a heads up on how to post pictures larger? Mine always are small, but I've noticed others aren't having that problem. Thanks

Last edited:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It would seem that democrat politicians naturally gravitate to "lube rack queens". A young babe alone with Kennedy is not necessarily a good thing just as we found out with Klinton.

rightwinger

Reaction score
It would seem that democrat politicians naturally gravitate to "lube rack queens". A young babe alone with Kennedy is not necessarily a good thing just as we found out with Klinton.
Actually, it was Sarah Palin who was a "lube rack queen" and Republicans still fawn over every statement

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie
You really care what cons are laughing about?

It's a joke, sure a few think it's real, but I doubt many actually do.
You obviously haven't checked the boards and blogs. A disturbing number took it, and some are still taking it, as fact. When confronted with the truth a surprising number said, " well, can you really believe snopes?" It's a sad reflection on the state of political discourse amongst those who would rather hate than think.

rightwinger

Reaction score
It's not her. Funny how all the righties are getting hosed by this hoax. It's all over the wingnut blogs and message boards!!! The pictures are actually from 1951, when Nancy would have been 11 and were taken in L.A., when Nancy's from Baltimore.

Along For The Ride: Boulevard Beauty Queens... Muller Bros. Oldsmoblie

You obviously haven't checked the boards and blogs. A disturbing number took it, and some are still taking it, as fact. When confronted with the truth a surprising number said, " well, can you really believe snopes?" It's a sad reflection on the state of political discourse amongst those who would rather hate than think.
Republicans hate snopes because it consistently shoots down their propaganda

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score

Republicans hate snopes because it consistently shoots down their propaganda
That's "just a theory"! :lol:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually, it was Sarah Palin who was a "lube rack queen" and Republicans still fawn over every statement
Ah left wingers lash out with inane comments at the woman they love to hate. Typical.

rightwinger

Reaction score
Ah left wingers lash out with inane comments at the woman they love to hate. Typical.
I find it amusing with the far right wing giggling over a bogus Pelosi pinup while it was obvious that a young Pelosi was meeting with JFK while it was Conservative star Palin who was involved in the pinup/beauty queen circuit

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
The OP is a left winger? Wasn't he lashing out "with inane comments at the woman they love to hate"? What's good for the goose, eh? It's actually more on the nose with regard to Palin's pageant experience.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List