Nancy Pelosi: "I'm so proud" Democrats blocked coronavirus relief aid from reaching the American people

Republicans blocked coronavirus relief aid from reaching the American people

McConnell hates the American voters.

She's the main reason I decided against buliding my Graceland knockoff home in California.

Well, actually, I guess it's the people who put her in power, so. Who the heck wants neighbors like that, sheesh. Buncha whackobirds.
There are a lot of Klan states that would love to have you.
You"re crazy if you think natural citizen is anything but a fair man toward all of his fellow Americans. Please chill.

But her hair is perfect.....

They voted against the do nothing 'skinny bill' pushed by Moscow Mitch. They had a more comprehnsive bill but Moscow Mitch blocked it..nice try.

So you are fine with increasing the national debt as long as it is Democrats doing it. But damn those Republicans for trying to act at least slightly fiscally responsible. Unless you can blame it solely on Trump then spending is terrible right?

These Democrats are enemies of our republic.

They need to reinvent themselves, because yes they have gone way to far to the left, and basically they have left mainstream America behind. Hard to believe where they have gone too, but then again maybe not so hard to believe. It's been going on for way to long, and they've been lost in the wilderness.

[/QUOTE]
These Democrats are enemies of our republic.
[/QUOTE]
She's fighting for the people of the country. Why are Republicans trying to prevent the American people from getting help during the pandemic they so badly bungled?
[/QUOTE]
Are you fucking kidding me? She has killed motherfucking children by keeping schools closed for political gain. She shames everyone about their mask then gets caught red fucking handed and her only excuse is "I was set up". She was in god damn China town telling everyone to come on down there is no danger of the virus. And now criticizes Trumps response to the virus? Seriously fuck off.

Are you fucking kidding me? She has killed motherfucking children by keeping schools closed for political gain. She shames everyone about their mask then gets caught red fucking handed and her only excuse is "I was set up". She was in god damn China town telling everyone to come on down there is no danger of the virus. And now criticizes Trumps response to the virus? Seriously fuck off.
Pelosi wants unemployment benefits for people suffering from the pandemic. Republicans don't.

Tell me who is fighting for real Americans?

Pelosi wants unemployment benefits for people suffering from the pandemic. Republicans don't.

She does fucking not or she would take the damn bullshit fat out of the bill like bailouts for failed Democrat states. Trump the one that has shown his willingness to negotiate. But there will be none with non starters like this and she damn well knows it.

Jesus do you people even look at these bills or do you just listen to what CNN and MSDNC tell you thats in them?

They voted against the do nothing 'skinny bill' pushed by Moscow Mitch. They had a more comprehnsive bill but Moscow Mitch blocked it..nice try.

People and companies are fleeing California for a reason

Dem corruption has reached critical mass in California. Unfortunately now the California19 virus is spreading to other states as they flee the host.

She does fucking not or she would take the damn bullshit fat out of the bill like bailouts for failed Democrat states. Trump the one that has shown his willingness to negotiate. But there will be none with non starters like this and she damn well knows it.

Pelosi and Dems are trying to use the Covid crisis to EXTORT a taxpayer funded Federal bailout for Dem states who wracked up 100's of billions of dollars in debt BEFORE the virus hit. These Dem states have been trying to get a bailout since Obama took office in 2009. Dems in these states BUY VOTES with unfunded promised retirement money and benefits. That's how they have held onto power. But they don't have the money to pay for them so they want taxpayers in other states to bail them out.

She's fighting for the people of the country.

LMAO she's fighting for her elite privilege and $100 a gallon ice cream.
Pelosi ain’t getting shit out of her relief bill. Shoving goodies in bills for millionaires is what Republicans do while telling their useful idiots that it’ll “trickle down”, which is of course bullshit but the idiots have yet to catch on.

Pelosi wants more benefits for real Americans. McConnell’s reply is “let them eat cake”.

New Topics

Forum List

Back