Nancy Pelosi: "I'm so proud" Democrats blocked coronavirus relief aid from reaching the American people

She's the main reason I decided against buliding my Graceland knockoff home in California.

Well, actually, I guess it's the people who put her in power, so. Who the heck wants neighbors like that, sheesh. Buncha whackobirds.

She's the main reason I decided against buliding my Graceland knockoff home in California.

Well, actually, I guess it's the people who put her in power, so. Who the heck wants neighbors like that, sheesh. Buncha whackobirds.
There are a lot of Klan states that would love to have you.
Not been a Real Klan since you democrats abandoned it. It is now a few drunks in a trailer park not an organization like you democrats like to suggest it is

There are a lot of Klan states that would love to have you.

Ben, I'm kind of a dick. And clever. Oh, boy, am I clever. Heh heh. Now, you're new. And you don't know that yet. So I'm gonna cut you a break this once. K?

Believe me when I say...her day of reckoning is right around the corner
As a matter of fact, that goes for hillary, bill, obama, schiff, feinstein and others as well
They are going to be blindsided

God continues to set the stage...He has these nuts in derision and His hand outstretched on another

If I'm wrong, so be it, but I don't believe I am

1600737655492.jpeg

Forum List

Back