Nancy Pelosi heckled at townhall meeting

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Shouts from the crowd could be heard saying sell out and why did you vote for the bill if you didn't like it?:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6kiWsKQl0]Liberals Heckle Pelosi For Her Debt Deal Vote: AKA "Satan Sandwich" - YouTube[/ame]

Was it those 'damned TEA Partiers' again? :lol:

No I think it was her supporters. But there's no mention if who was doing it. But she did get blaste last year by unions thugs for not giving them money at a townhall meeting.

Ah, poor Nancy.

I feel sorry for her.

No, really. I do.

:lmao:
I guess if this had been a tea party crowd it would be 24-7 news coverage of the hateful tea party attacking poor san fran nan.

sounds like she is hearing from her constituients.

You see that is what is supposed to happen.

Not shouting them down so no one can hear.

Not having them arrested for asking questions.

Not charging them money to be there.

Listening to them and them making their points without keeping anyone else from being heard.

You guys made big news because that is what you did and not just a normal exchange of ideas.

Listening to them and them making their points without keeping anyone else from being heard.

You guys made big news because that is what you did and not just a normal exchange of ideas.

actually nancy with her mic talking and them screaming at her I really couldn't hear her answer any of the questions.,

actually nancy with her mic talking and them screaming at her I really couldn't hear her answer any of the questions.,

Your hate blinds you to anything she would have to say anyway

Your hate blinds you to anything she would have to say anyway

You are exactly right nothing she says I would want to listen to, I do not compromise with satan.

Forum List

Back