Nancy Pelosi Has Nothing Good To Say About Great Jobs Report

Pelosi is a partisan. Partisans are intellectually dishonest regularly. Virtually nothing they say can be believed without confirmation.

We saw (and still see) exactly the same behaviors from the right wingers as the unemployment rate plummeted under Obama.

Partisan ideologues are liars. It's just part of them. It's a foundational symptom of the affliction. I wish they'd find another hobby.
Lefties resent Trump's success, and they would destroy the country to block it.

You remind me of Paul Ryan. Lefties don't like him because he claims to be conservative, and Republicans don't like him because he is a lefty
Having both whacked-out ends of the spectrum cranky with me is always a good sign.
It is clear to most of us that you are just a garden variety commie. Commies like to hide behind a less-commie political image, but it is like seeing a fat person hide behind a skinny tree.
Okay, I'm a commie.
I have more respect for commies who admit what they are than I do for commies who claim to be to the right of commies. Hats off to you for your honesty.
What's it like being a fascist?

You remind me of Paul Ryan. Lefties don't like him because he claims to be conservative, and Republicans don't like him because he is a lefty
Having both whacked-out ends of the spectrum cranky with me is always a good sign.
It is clear to most of us that you are just a garden variety commie. Commies like to hide behind a less-commie political image, but it is like seeing a fat person hide behind a skinny tree.
Okay, I'm a commie.
I have more respect for commies who admit what they are than I do for commies who claim to be to the right of commies. Hats off to you for your honesty.
First attracted to USMB by Clean Debate Zone, but the most interesting stuff is not there. It is where ever the heck we are.
I guess shouting accusations of commie or fascist pointlessly vulgar names on an anonymous message board is better that shouting across the church pews, Kroger aisles, or especially Walmart aisles or your front office. Only unlicensed weapon carriers would be foolish enough at wally world and doing it here instead of in public also avoids uselessly tying up the courts.

As for the topic of the OPs thread, Only pea-brained right wingnuts would think she might take time to cheer lead for the crooked side's talking points. Nancy Pelosi is Speaker for the House of Representatives. You you guys say, elections have consequences. You guys can learn to live with it, convince Democrat Majority to vote her out, or come on down and kiss may ass, whatever floats yer boat. Writing this pointless reply reminds of the Military standby joke about writing OERs of wayward 2nd LTs when Admin Sergeant calls out asking if you're through finished with LT *****'s OER and you shout back, "Not Quite, Is dipshit hyphenated?"

First attracted to USMB by Clean Debate Zone, but the most interesting stuff is not there. It is where ever the heck we are.
I guess shouting accusations of commie or fascist pointlessly vulgar names on an anonymous message board is better that shouting across the church pews, Kroger aisles, or especially Walmart aisles or your front office. Only unlicensed weapon carriers would be foolish enough at wally world and doing it here instead of in public also avoids uselessly tying up the courts.

As for the topic of the OPs thread, Only pea-brained right wingnuts would think she might take time to cheer lead for the crooked side's talking points. Nancy Pelosi is Speaker for the House of Representatives. You you guys say, elections have consequences. You guys can learn to live with it, convince Democrat Majority to vote her out, or come on down and kiss may ass, whatever floats yer boat. Writing this pointless reply reminds of the Military standby joke about writing OERs of wayward 2nd LTs when Admin Sergeant calls out asking if you're through finished with LT *****'s OER and you shout back, "Not Quite, Is dipshit hyphenated?"

I love how you cry about shouting commie and vulgar names, and then go on to call out right pea brained wing nuts. Classic commie behavior.

While the USMCA languishes on her desk...Nancy Pelosi uses farmers as an excuse to trash the November jobs report.

Pelosi Responds To U.S. Adding 266,000 Jobs In November. Yes, It’s As Sad As You Think It Is.

Nancy-Pelosi-Sad.001.jpeg

By

William Addison

December 6, 2019

Nancy Pelosi? More like Negative Nancy.

After the stunning report published by the Department of Labor showed that 266,000 jobs were added in November, the Speaker of the House dedicated not even a full sentence in her official statement to commend the incredible jobs numbers.

And no, it’s not like the press release was a mashup of a variety of issues either. It’s literally titled “Pelosi Statement on November Jobs Report.” Again, not even a full sentence of praise — check it out:

“Despite some encouraging numbers, the November jobs report offers little solace to the farmers and hard-working families who are struggling to stay above water with the costs of living rising and uncertainty surging,” the statement began.

“Despite some encouraging numbers” — see, I told you. Heck, that might not even be half a sentence — let’s continue.

“We must take action to strengthen the health and financial security of America’s seniors and families. Next week, the House will pass our transformational Lower Drug Costs Now Act to finally stop Americans from having to pay more for their medicines than what Big Pharma charges for the same drugs in other countries. When we lower out-of-control prescription drug prices, we deliver huge savings for patients, employers and taxpayers – which we will reinvest in the search for cures and historic new vision, dental and hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries,” the statement continued.

So while Americans are finding jobs and celebrating great economic success under the Trump administration, Pelosi is going off on tangents about drug costs and Big Pharma? Can you say “desperation”?

But wait, there’s more — the house speaker saved the best part for last.

“House Democrats have sent the Senate more than 275 bipartisan bills to improve the lives of America’s hard working families. While Senator McConnell and the GOP Senate refuse to act, House Democrats will continue to work relentlessly to deliver progress For The People: lower health care costs, bigger paychecks, cleaner government,” the statement concluded.

Yup, this is why Democrats are losing in every facet of American politics.​
And the US continues to win while Europe does not. Euros HATE the fact that they have been made to start carrying their share of the NATO load and infuriated that while their economies struggle, the US is BOOMING.

French reporter: "You have very low unemployment rate in the US and we have very high unemployment rate in France. How come? ..."

Trump: "Well maybe we have a better President than you do"

BOOM!!! :D

Okay, I'm a commie.
Ask your buddies Antifa

Senile Pelosi: "An impeachment is not a pleasant experience. It can be divisive. We don't take any glee in this at all."

Also Pelosi—hours later: "It's pretty exciting to have the role, to be here at this time."

Forum List

Back