Nancy Pelosi challenged by curly stooge

Who dares challenge The Great Countess Botox? Look at all she's done for....for...uh...yeah well I hope she wins. She is part of the elite that has brought down the Democrats. Go Countess Go!

• Banned
We have to hurry and count the votes so we can see who won. I'm so excited.
Who dares challenge The Great Countess Botox? Look at all she's done for....for...uh...yeah well I hope she wins. She is part of the elite that has brought down the Democrats. Go Countess Go!
If she had any self respect she would retire to an Obamacare nursing home and get great care

African American muslem congressman Keith Ellison seems to be the front runner to unseat Pelosi. Why are they referring to him as "curly stooge"?

African American muslem congressman Keith Ellison seems to be the front runner to unseat Pelosi. Why are they referring to him as "curly stooge"?
Everyone who voted for Clinton is a CURLY STOOGE.

And Martin Luther Kings niece voted for Trump.

Now go wank off loser

You can not win, because the game is already over

Yeah but only a democrat congressperson can challenge Pelosi and the term "curly stooge" seems vaguely racist when applied to the front runner.

Yeah but only a democrat congressperson can challenge Pelosi and the term "curly stooge" seems vaguely racist when applied to the front runner.

And Martin Luther Kings niece voted for Trump because of assholes like you

Seriously, r u proud
gif-curley-howard.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back