Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

She is already excommunicated. See canon law 1398.

th
93a5cbfe8356d6d96d2651e2903b0886a8a950461b468dc8936834b8ef4cc817.jpg
Look everybody!

I have nothing to say, but I do have photoshop!

th

And once again it worked... Ole rightwinger was triggered like an old double barrel shotgun with 2 triggers...

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
<sob> But....but.....What about Abortion?
It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

Personal Accountability need not apply here. But the leftist butt hurt of harassing those who don't agree with the notion that a life has been terminated is unhinged............

Your side has slaughtered more human life with Abortion than all the Wars put together.........Own up to it.
It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

murder of a child that is unborn ... without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby

what precautions, the two above are identical the christians just want to win elections by demonizing what they are themselves culpable as those they attack - having sex. and hating nancy pelosi who happens to be the speaker of the house after losing their last election.

Let me ask you ? do you think if someone is pro abortion though never had one, do you think they should not receive communion?
Is that person a person in power who is known to be pro-abortion? What is more important to that person--her politics or her faith?

So when are YOU up for Sainthood?

And your point is...
we all fall short of the glory of God...
(if everyone was perfect, why did Christ need to die, for our sins, sacrifice himself?)

if you can't forgive the sins of others, then your sins also, will not be forgiven... the same measure you put on others of their sins, will be put on you, for your sins....

thus the question about your Sainthood, is what I am presuming??

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
It is all a big show these people are supposed to be governing the country but they are all running side shows to keep the populace from realizing they are not doing a darn thing except take money for nothing...There isn’t one issue that isn’t a con to take peoples eyes off this fact...Nancy may run the house but no one is taking out the dirty Laundry or cleaning up the multiple messes they are leaving to rot countrywide... The only abortion I see is their abortion of their responsibilities to their fellow citizens and their hate seems to be directed at them as well...

More on conservatives pretending to worry about the unborn. They don't but they need this as an issue to run on since all they really have to offer is tax breaks for the wealthy. Notice how they love to kick the already born, living and breathing kids off food stamps, medicaid, etc. while cutting money to schools and denying pay raises to teachers and so on?

More on conservatives pretending to worry about the unborn. They don't but they need it as an issue to run on since all they really have to offer is tax breaks for the wealthy. Notice how they love to kick the already born, living and breathing kids off food stamps, medicaid, etc. while cutting money to schools and denying pay raises to teachers and so on?
How's Cali doing right now..........with the Grand Liberal experiment there.............

hmmm...........how are the poor doing there........LOL

Warning: As far as I can see has the user Blackrook less than nothing to do with the holy catholic church. He just simple attacks everyone - including Pope Francis - who shares not his extreme political opinions.

Last edited:

How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

Last edited:

You don't understand, once a Catholic always a Catholic.

Exactly.

Last edited:

Abortion isn’t ‘killing babies’ – to make such a claim is a lie.

And it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while recognizing and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

Forum List

Back