Nancy Pelosi and a Bible

from your link:

“There’s an appointed time for everything,” Pelosi began, referring to Ecclesiastes.

“’A time for every event under heaven. … A time to heal, a time to embrace and a time to shun embracing’ – how about that?” she said.

“Let’s focus on a time to heal,” Pelosi continued, adding that U.S. presidents have “a responsibility to heal.”

“We would hope that the president of the United States would follow the lead of so many presidents before him to be a healer in chief and not a fanner of the flame.”

“We would hope that the president of the United States would follow the lead of so many presidents before him to be a healer in chief and not a fanner of the flame.”
— House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Pelosi, still holding the Bible with notes papers inside it, then read a statement Bush made following the video showing the police beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles in 1991.

“Those terrible scenes stir us all to demand an end to gratuitous violence and brutality,” Pelosi quoted Bush as saying. “Law-enforcement officials cannot place themselves above the law that they are sworn to defend. It was sickening to see the beating that was rendered and there's no way, no way in my view, to explain that away. It was outrageous."
Imagine if Trump used Scripture to ask the nation what to do. You Leftists would be in meltdown.
Trump would melt, if he opened up a Bible, let alone, read a verse from it! :eek:
Pelosi likes dead babies, Trump likes to save lives of babies.
Which is pleasing to God?
I'm sure Nancy will have to answer to those babies she supported killing, while more than likely she rots in hell.

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

Image may contain: 5 people, text

I don't care for Bill, never voted for Bill but at least he was actually leaving a church service. Maybe it was lucky the church was stone so it didn't burst into flames BUT he was actually leaving a church service.

Bill has been in a church for more than a photo OP.

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

I don't care for Bill, never voted for Bill but at least he was actually leaving a church service. Maybe it was lucky the church was stone so it didn't burst into flames BUT he was actually leaving a church service.

One thing about Bill as Prez.

He was prepared to move to the centre and reach over the aisle

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

A lot of stuff he did I did not support but in that general idea, yes, he was more interested in getting things accomplished than calling people names.

What about separation of church and state? Or is that only for Republicans? Silly old hag

She supports abortion so she shouldn't even touch the Bible.

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

Democrats are so far left...they can't even see the middle of the political spectrum.

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

A lot of stuff he did I did not support but in that general idea, yes, he was more interested in getting things accomplished than calling people names.

Hindsight’s an amazing thing.

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

Democrats are so far left...they can't even see the middle of the political spectrum.

It hadn’t used to be like that. What happened?

Speaking of bibles:

Sebastian Gorka

The difference in accomplishments between Bush-Obama-Trump are minuscule.

All war presidents. All huge deficit presidents.

from your link:

“There’s an appointed time for everything,” Pelosi began, referring to Ecclesiastes.

“’A time for every event under heaven. … A time to heal, a time to embrace and a time to shun embracing’ – how about that?” she said.

“Let’s focus on a time to heal,” Pelosi continued, adding that U.S. presidents have “a responsibility to heal.”

Pelosi, still holding the Bible with notes papers inside it, then read a statement Bush made following the video showing the police beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles in 1991.

“Those terrible scenes stir us all to demand an end to gratuitous violence and brutality,” Pelosi quoted Bush as saying. “Law-enforcement officials cannot place themselves above the law that they are sworn to defend. It was sickening to see the beating that was rendered and there's no way, no way in my view, to explain that away. It was outrageous."
Imagine if Trump used Scripture to ask the nation what to do. You Leftists would be in meltdown.
Trump would melt, if he opened up a Bible, let alone, read a verse from it! :eek:
I'm sure Nancy will have to answer to those babies she supported killing, while more than likely she rots in hell.
Catholic Church should excommunicate her and Crazy Joe.

from your link:

Catholic Church should excommunicate her and Crazy Joe.

Separation of Church and State in America.

Forum List

Back