Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Google it. You're a big boy.

But try to remember the point: accusations and anecdotes are not evidence.
well that blows
RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
2 Impeachments

and so much more right out of the water. hell, all you and the left needs are manufactured anonymous sources and you're good to attack anyone.

well that blows
RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
2 Impeachments

and so much more right out of the water. hell, all you and the left needs are manufactured anonymous sources and you're good to attack anyone.
Oh look, it's the whataboutism crybaby again.

Yeah, you have to cover your face or you will see YOU looking back at you from the pedo express. Why do you support pedo's?
Why do you support Trump then? Apparently, Epstein's pilot just testified that Trump was on the "Lolita Express."

I read that he said he did not remember.
'I certainly remember President Trump, but not many people associated with him,' Visoski [the Pilot] said, adding that Trump's flights happened before he was president.

All those sleazeballs who flew on the "Lolita Express" knew what Jeff Epstein was all about. I don't doubt that for a minute.

Why do you support Trump then? Apparently, Epstein's pilot just testified that Trump was on the "Lolita Express."
"None of the high profile passengers mentioned in Visoski's testimony Tuesday are alleged to have committed any wrongdoing in relation to the ongoing trial."

It's worth mentioning that the CNN article mentions Trump in the headline of the article but not in the body of the article and the article contains no transcript of the testimony as well.

More pilot testimony

"I never saw any sexual activity, no," Visoski testified. When asked if he'd seen sex acts with underaged girls he said, "Absolutely not."
Visoski testified he never saw sex toys, used condoms or clothes strewn about in Epstein's planes, nor any indication sexual activity took place on the planes.
The cockpit door would be closed during flight, but Epstein would sometimes introduce his guests to Visoski before takeoff, he testified. Epstein also invited the pilots to pass freely through the cabins to use the restroom or get coffee during flights, Visoski said. He also said he wasn't instructed by anyone as to how he should interact with passengers or other staff members.

Sorry to burst your "Orange Man Bad" bubble.......

They were all sleazy. They all knew what Epstein was about. Prosecute the entire bunch for all I care. They were all enablers of Epstein's perfidy.
For a name like 'Johnlaw' you seem know little about the law. I sincerely hope you're not involved in any way with law enforcement.

Forum List

Back