Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

You really should read this thread. I am a registered Independent who voted for Jo Jorgensen. Before that, I was a lifelong pro-life conservative Republican. Way longer than Trump has been a Republican or pro-life. He switched from Democrat to Republican in 2011, and became conveniently pro-life in 2015 after being pro-abortion up to the ninth month.

I resigned my party membership after Trump was elected and the GOP became a cult of personality.

I am a Never Trumper, not a Biden supporter, and I have never been a Democrat like Trump.

Soooo...nice try.

You are a hypocritical asshole who whines about hating the duopoly, and then, when a non duopoly person becomes president you whine and bitch about him.

You are basically a whiney bitch.

Maxwell will be either found not guilty, or be killed. The fact that comeys daughter is running the prosecution tells me she will probably be found not guilty.

You are a hypocritical asshole who whines about hating the duopoly, and then, when a non duopoly person becomes president you whine and bitch about him.
Trump was a YUGE fan boi of the Democrats. He went out of his way to be seen with them. He donated to them. He even gave a large sum to the Clinton Foundation.

Trump is a thief, a liar, a huckster, a serial adulterer, and a massive government overspender.

Of course I criticize him. But you dipshits would literally rather die than say a cross word against him. A bunch of submissive lickspittle cucks.

Trump was a YUGE fan boi of the Democrats. He went out of his way to be seen with them. He donated to them. He even gave a large sum to the Clinton Foundation.

Trump is a thief, a liar, a huckster, a serial adulterer, and a massive government overspender.

Of course I criticize him. But you dipshits would literally rather die than say a cross word against him. A bunch of submissive lickspittle cucks.

Of course he did you moronic clod, to get anything done you have to grease the wheels. It's called corruption, and Trump had to deal with political corruption every fucking day with his building projects.

When he was POTUS this country thrived. Not china, not iran, not russia, THIS COUNTRY!

And fucking moron you only listened to fellow idiots, but you never once opened your eyes.

EVERY POLITICIAN FROM THE POLITICAL CLASS HATED TRUMP. Dem, Repub, no difference. They are all the same, your so called duopoly, which is just a monopoly of arrogant fucks who think they are smarter than everyone else but who are only slightly smarter than YOU!

You made up some bullshit with ZERO evidence that "Dem leaders" went to Pedo Island.

You lied, and you know you lied.

You should not do that when I'm around.

That's not evidence, you know.

you are a fucking liar !
Sorry,crybaby cultist. Trump was, indeed, accused in court of child rape by one of Epstein's alleged victims. So by your own logic that is even stronger evidence that what you presented about Clinton. It's not my fault you fell on your face, don't get mad at me. Maybe think through your posts a little more. That's free advice.

yidnar some more free advice.
If westwall likes one of your posts, that is your first very strong clue that you need to go fact check yourself.

Where would they have gotten it?

They may have some names from some of the victims, but if there was anyone famous who preyed on them, I think we would have heard about it a long time ago.

Chances are they are people none of us have heard of.

Bill Clinton
Prince Andrew
Bill Gates
Jack Dorsey

Nobodies

Sorry,crybaby cultist. Trump was, indeed, accused in court of child rape by one of Epstein's alleged victims. So by your own logic that is even stronger evidence that what you presented about Clinton. It's not my fault you fell on your face, don't get mad at me. Maybe think through your posts a little more. That's free advice.
nope

never made it to court

so. someone made a claim and never followed up on it and you cite it as evidence of guilty.

piece of shits do that. so go ahead, do it again or worse; defend it.

nope

never made it to court

so. someone made a claim and never followed up on it and you cite it as evidence of guilty.

piece of shits do that. so go ahead, do it again or worse; defend it.
Right, one lawsuit dismissed, one dropped.

Yet accused all the same. Sworn statements, all the same. So the point stands. And no crybaby cultist hissy fit will make it go away. Sorry

Yet accused all the same. Sworn statements, all the same. So the point stands. And no crybaby cultist hissy fit will make it go away. Sorry
Damn you libtard cultists are dense. Charges dismissed because of a little thing called lack of evidence this incident ever occurred. Even the lawyer for the girl expressed her doubt the incident ever happened. Add in that the address given was a vacant lot and you look like a fool. As usual. Now wipe that two foot thick layer of egg off your face whiner.

so if i accuse you of getting blow jobs from goldfish on jewish holidays but never follow through on proving it, then it's true just the same?

im using your criteria here.

and no crybaby cultist hissy fit will erase your fucking double standards.

not sorry.

so if i accuse you of getting blow jobs from goldfish on jewish holidays but never follow through on proving it, then it's true just the same?

im using your criteria here.

and no crybaby cultist hissy fit will erase your fucking double standards.

not sorry.
Go back and re-read the thread you dumbass, try to catch up. See if you can figure out who is calling this proof or evidence.

Forum List

Back