Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

It's strange how Trump was able to keep his approval rating above where Biden is today
Ah yes, a glimpse into the alternate cult universe.

In what the rest of us call reality, Biden's approval rating low has come nowhere close to Trump's.

Biden: 42.9% today

Trump: bottomed out at 36.9%, left office at 38.6%

No cameras allowed in the courtroom, but CAN listen to what is happening in there via audio.

If you believe you were a victim of Ghislaine Maxwell or have information about the allegations in the Indictment, please call 1-800-Call-FBI.

October 20, 2021 update:

The Court will hold a telephone conference to discuss jury selection matters on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Members of the press and the public in the United States may access the live audio feed of the proceeding by calling 844-721-7237 and using access code 9991787. Those outside of the United States may access the live audio feed by calling 409-207-6951 and using the same access code. Any photographing, recording, or rebroadcasting of federal court proceedings is prohibited by law. Violation of these prohibitions may result in fines or sanctions, including monetary fines, restricted entry to future hearings, denial of entry to future hearings, or any other sanctions deemed necessary by the Court.
It's amazing how some court proceedings are basically held in secret, but other super high profile cases are plastered politically for the whole damned world to see. Depends on the impact desired or who is being protected.

Will she be Epsteined before the trial? especially since the judge rules names to be released? Lame stream media will probably try to sweep it all under the rug and not follow the trial at all, much less report on it. No cameras allowed in courtroom, but that doesn't mean what is said in there will stay in there.

I doubt she'll be Epstein'd...the fat former guy isn't in charge of federal prisons anymore.

It's strange how Trump was able to keep his approval rating above where Biden is today because everyone gets the sense from him that he's a decent guy....even though the corrupt media gave him 98% negative coverage. They actually announced that they were looking for hundreds of people to write shitty stories about him early in his presidency so they could attack him with a new fake story every day.

Biden gets great coverage from just about every American news source....but he's being lambasted by foreign news organizations because he's such a turd. Shitting his pants in front of the Pope and passing gas in front of Prince Charles' wife the Duchess of Cornwall. The sick bastard insisted on forcing female secret service agents to watch him swim in the nude. He shoved his fingers up one of his aids crotch when he was a Senator. He's always grabbing girls and children sniffing their hair like a pervert. Yet you want to believe this shit about Trump....as if that's some kind of moral relativism you can use to deflect all of the obvious crap that we see coming from Biden.
They're having a hard time with Biden, take it easy on them... ROTFLMBO.

It's amazing how some court proceedings are basically held in secret, but other super high profile cases are plastered politically for the whole damned world to see. Depends on the impact desired or who is being protected.
Right. All the world's judges meet and take their direction on this from... I dunno... some imaginary boogeyman or something. What a bizarre and stupid post.

LOL, and that's your greatest fears aren't they ? Otherwise that Trump will run again in 2024, and no matter what the Democrat's attempt to do about it, they won't be able to stop him... ROTFLMBO.
I haven't the slightest care who wins in 2024. It will make no difference.

What I do care about is how Trump has caused all you tards to throw every moral principle right out the window, and he has thoroughly corrupted the GOP to the point of extinction.

You belong to a cult of personality.

someone saying something extreme on the stern show.

the fall of humanity is upon us.
Yes, when tards line up to worship at the feet of such a morally corrupt pig who lusts after his own daughter, the fall of humanity isn't upon us, but the extinction of the GOP is.

It is now a cult of personality.

The prosecution already has the list, I imagine.
Where would they have gotten it?

They may have some names from some of the victims, but if there was anyone famous who preyed on them, I think we would have heard about it a long time ago.

Chances are they are people none of us have heard of.

the scum that owned pedo island was a democrat ... wheres adam shits pall ed buck ?
You made up some bullshit with ZERO evidence that "Dem leaders" went to Pedo Island.

You lied, and you know you lied.

You should not do that when I'm around.

Where would they have gotten it?
From her stuff, I would imagine. They took all her stuff. Arrested her. Now, I doubt the list is categorized by age preference, or past deeds. So the name dropping may amount to very little.

Have you ever been in the dressing rooms back stage or during a pageant or modeling gig?

Modeling gig, yes. The women are all in various stages of undress, and they don't care.

I dated a model for a time in the 1960's, pretty much evety one of them could care less who saw them naked.

The flight logs show the former president flying on Epstein’s plane to destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa, FoxNews.com reported.

Nowhere near the Carribean.

Duh.

FFVJ3trXwAgBESR

Yes, when tards line up to worship at the feet of such a morally corrupt pig who lusts after his own daughter, the fall of humanity isn't upon us, but the extinction of the GOP is.

It is now a cult of personality.
You can sit here, and spew your bull crap without any thought of being the biggest hypocrite for your own party that there is ??? Joe Biden is probably 20 times worse than Trump ever thought about being, and yet you try to ignore it just so you can sanctimoniously attack Trump for political reasons. Pathetic, and highly partisan of you.... Wow.

You can sit here, and spew your bull crap without any thought of being the biggest hypocrite for your own party that there is ??? Joe Biden is probably 20 times worse than Trump ever thought about being, and yet you try to ignore it just so you can sanctimoniously attack Trump for political reasons. Pathetic, and highly partisan of you.... Wow.
You really should read this thread. I am a registered Independent who voted for Jo Jorgensen. Before that, I was a lifelong pro-life conservative Republican. Way longer than Trump has been a Republican or pro-life. He switched from Democrat to Republican in 2011, and became conveniently pro-life in 2015 after being pro-abortion up to the ninth month.

I resigned my party membership after Trump was elected and the GOP became a cult of personality.

I am a Never Trumper, not a Biden supporter, and I have never been a Democrat like Trump.

Soooo...nice try.

Forum List

Back