Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Ok, but are you finding proof in any of your stories that Trump was interested in under aged girls or was doing under aged girls ? If not then why are you attempting to suggest it, otherwise if you have no solid proof of it (only speculation)?

It's because you have an agenda to destroy anyone or anything that doesn't fit with your wanted agenda's, otherwise whatever those political agenda's are. It's a study found in your post here as to what religion you might be, and as to what your political leanings you might have, and to whether you are tasked with attempting to get on board the America destruction train etc.

Its a study what religion I am????? LOL I was a 35 year Republican until we invaded Iraq.

I'm an Eisenhower Republican.. Not some hypocritical evangelical rino.

Trump has a disgusting reputation as a liar, cheat and womanizer that goes back more than 40 years.. He was close friends with Epstein for over 15 years. Let's see what Maxwell says in her trial.

The idea that this sort of sickness is confined to one party is daft and I do not know why folk persist with it.
I also dont understand why folk think that Trump was above this business. He could have put down a marker a couple of years ago. He actively supported Roy Moore when he had other options.

If you had ANYTHING on Trump and Epstein it would have been 24/7/365 worse than the "Grab them by the Liberal" quote

Its a study what religion I am????? LOL I was a 35 year Republican until we invaded Iraq.

Trump has a disgusting reputation as a liar, cheat and womanizer that goes back more than 40 years.. He was close friends with Epstein for over 15 years. Let's see what Maxwell says in her trial.

WB Jake!

I wasn’t involved, somehow I missed all the wild parties, perhaps I was working too hard to support my family. But yes, I believe there was a lot of adults having sex with sixteen and seventeen year old girls. I do know that when I was in high school a lot of underage girls had fake licenses and dated older guys, but that was the late sixties before things really took off.
Yep I remember girls in junior high actually dating older guys that were in high school (i.e.14-15 year old girls dating 16 -18+ guy's) or the junior high girls dating guy's out of high school who were 18+), and one girl 15 was actually dating a teacher at school back then.. This was late 60s as well. I didn't agree with any such things at all, but it was like it was a normal thing going on at the time with these people. Then look at the young rock stars, and who their target audience's we're. I guess the nation had to grow out of these fogs in which the devil had blew in upon it, and it had to begin to see that such things in the long term we're proven to be unhealthy things going on, and a return to certain boundaries had to be revisited or held up once again throughout the times where nation's had begun to slip and fall.

Old Satan ain't giving up though, not until the trumpet blow's, and his end has finally come.

Beware America, and unto the world, for the evil one has no boundaries in his testing of the Godly in hopes that they would or will fall in the sight of God. It is his purpose after his fall of course.

Stand up people, and put off evil things, for the day of reckoning will soon come, and he who is mighty shall judge the hearts of all who walketh upright. Take heed while there is still a chance. Repent.

Rebuke the devil, and he shall flee from you. Live your lives in the most Godly ways possible, and don't fall for the evil one. It's time to live and be freed from slavery and bondage. Decency standard's are a good thing, not a bad thing. It's ok to implement them, and stand behind them. The young folk's deserve better than what they are getting these days, and they deserved better than what they were getting back then.

The tragic stories are to many, and people must free themselves by trusting God in their lives in order to be free.

So, like Trump, you have no qualms about bearing false witness against others. You just freely made up some bullshit that "Dem leaders" went to pedo island.

You fucktards are shameless.
reports say Hillary and Bill went to pedo island ...are they not dem leaders ?

You can be a Republican want to be, and then bolt at the first sign of finding something that you can use against Republican's, otherwise because you truly aren't one, and never will be one.

See how that works ? Why not stick around to correct the mistakes that you and other's might have disagreed with, instead of running over to your supposed enemy to give them the goods ???

You must have been a plant, because if anything we all know that there is good and bad in anything, but you "turned coat" and ran eh ??

Last edited:
So, like Trump, you have no qualms about bearing false witness against others. You just freely made up some bullshit that "Dem leaders" went to pedo island.

You fucktards are shameless.
the scum that owned pedo island was a democrat ... wheres adam shits pall ed buck ?

Trump claimed Epstein as a good friend and a terrific guy in 2004 claiming they both loved pretty girls who were young. He said a lot of things about not wanting sex with any woman who'd had a baby.

Yeah, jake, then when he found out epstein was a pedo he barred him from all of Trumps properties, and the girls victimized by your pal epstein, when they sued the perv, had ONE person actively help them in their lawsuit.

TRUMP.

You know that, but you continue to lie because you are a troll.

Islam is opposed to marriage of girls under 15, but in the past 25 years the marriage age has gone up from 17 to 23.
Depends on which sect you belong to.....Sunni or Shiite.
Course you can claim all day that Islam is opposed to this and Islam is opposed to that......but we both know that some who believe in Sharia Law have thrown all of that out the window.
And we both know that ISIS and the Taliban uses marriage to young girls as a tool to recruit fighters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back