Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

This whole trip was based on a magazine aticle called Girls of the Carolinas. Lauren Becall was one of the sponsors as she had close friends at Millie Lewish Agency in Charleston. No question that the girls were beautiful or that they were all under 16.
The poster said Trump tried to pick up his daughter at a coffee shop, not a modeling office. From what I’ve heard, Trump would chase anything good looking in a skirt that was legal. He had the money and power to attract most women, how do you think an average looking guy Like him always had supermodels hanging on his arm. Personally I think he’s a pig, he hit on his wife while his date was in the bathroom. But then I think most rich People and all politicians are pigs. I don’t expect better behavior from them.

Last edited:
The poster said Trump tried to pick up his daughter at a coffee shop, not a modeling office. From what I’ve heard, Trump would chase anything good looking in a skirt that was legal. He had the money and power to attract most women, how do you think an average guy always had supermodels hanging on his arm. Personally I think he’s a pig, he hit on his wife while his date was in the bathroom. But then I think most rich People and all politicians are pigs. I don’t expect better behavior from them.
That pig was one of the best Presidents we had.
I guess you have no respect for George Harrison.

The poster said Trump tried to pick up his daughter at a coffee shop, not a modeling office. From what I’ve heard, Trump would chase anything good looking in a skirt that was legal. He had the money and power to attract most women, how do you think an average guy always had supermodels hanging on his arm. Personally I think he’s a pig, he hit on his wife while his date was in the bathroom. But then I think most rich People and all politicians are pigs. I don’t expect better behavior from them.

I'm not a "he".

Trump & Epstein’s friendship didn’t suffer as a result of the Mar-a-Lago incident. Trump even praised Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York Magazine. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years, terrific guy,” he explained. “He’s fun to be with– it’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Real estate rivalry
Trump & Epstein didn’t have a proper falling out until 2004. The Washington Post reported that both men tried to buy the same Palm Beach mansion. Trump was the one who came out on top. Trump eventually sold the property for more than twice the $41.35 million he spent on it, but the competition spelled the end of his closeness with Epstein.

You mean with his Mexico wall or his big, beautiful healthcare plan.. or cancelling TPP or completely screwing up the Iran nuclear agreement. He just wanted Netanyahu to like him.
The wall, yes, renegotiating trade treaties to benefit the US rather than other countries, emphatically yes, calling out Iran yes. Iran never had any intention of complying with the deal, it was just a ploy to get sanctions lifted. His health plan never had a chance, it was more of a pipe dream.

Who said that it's confined to one party duh ? Oh and you all never proved the Roy Moore thing in court, and therefore gained an outcome to be granted by the state or court, other than it just being allegations in the press right ? Typical leftist attack patterns prior to election's though.... Now those types of attack patterns have basically been confined to one party mostly (not saying always).

Running on the issues got harder and harder for the weak democrat's, so it's been attack, attack, attack ever since.... LOL.

They have no other platforms, other than 'We need to be in office and control the AG's office and appoint judges'.

Islam is opposed to marriage of girls under 15, but in the past 25 years the marriage age has gone up from 17 to 23.
Wait, you say under 15, but then you said 17 up to 23. What happened to the 15 to 17 year olds in between ?? Did they marry the Muslims at those ages, and how long did that last or go on ??

With underaged girls? What sort of company did you keep?
I wasn’t involved, somehow I missed all the wild parties, perhaps I was working too hard to support my family. But yes, I believe there was a lot of adults having sex with sixteen and seventeen year old girls. I do know that when I was in high school a lot of underage girls had fake licenses and dated older guys, but that was the late sixties before things really took off.

That pig was one of the best Presidents we had.
I guess you have no respect for George Harrison.
I think he was a good president, that doesn’t affect my opinion of him as a person. I detest Clinton as a president, but I’d bet he’d be fun to hang out with at a BBQ. Who people are and what they do are different things. Jimmie Carter was supposedly a very nice and moral person, but he was a disaster as a president.

I'm not a "he".

Trump & Epstein’s friendship didn’t suffer as a result of the Mar-a-Lago incident. Trump even praised Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York Magazine. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years, terrific guy,” he explained. “He’s fun to be with– it’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Real estate rivalry
Trump & Epstein didn’t have a proper falling out until 2004. The Washington Post reported that both men tried to buy the same Palm Beach mansion. Trump was the one who came out on top. Trump eventually sold the property for more than twice the $41.35 million he spent on it, but the competition spelled the end of his closeness with Epstein.

I think he was a good president, that doesn’t affect my opinion of him as a person. I detest Clinton as a president, but I’d bet he’d be fun to hang out with at a BBQ. Who people are and what they do are different things. Jimmie Carter was supposedly a very nice and moral person, but he was a disaster as a president.
I could never hang out with DJT; he's way too alpha.

I'm not a "he".

Real estate rivalry
Ok, but are you finding proof in any of your stories that Trump was interested in under aged girls or was doing under aged girls ? If not then why are you attempting to suggest it, otherwise if you have no solid proof of it (only speculation)?

It's because you have an agenda to destroy anyone or anything that doesn't fit with your wanted agenda's, otherwise whatever those political agenda's are. It's a study found in your post here as to what religion you might be, and as to what your political leanings you might have, and to whether you are tasked with attempting to get on board the America destruction train etc.

Forum List

Back