Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

That does not translate to pedophilia.

I worked on two congressional campaigns.
The funniest thing is that Trump can say something and you'll say he's a pedophile, but you can see politicians lying, stealing and fucking every hot chick on their campaign and won't say it about anyone not named Donald J. Trump.

Epstein committed suicide.

The Earth is not flat.

Trump lost the election.

Bigfoot does not exist.

And we really did land on the moon.

You are completely full of shit with your non sequiturs, but you at least got a couple right.

The funniest thing is that Trump can say something and you'll say he's a pedophile, but you can see politicians lying, stealing and fucking every hot chick on their campaign and won't say it about anyone not named Donald J. Trump.
Really? You've moved on to bearing false witness against me now?

Wow!

The funniest thing is that Trump can say something and you'll say he's a pedophile,
I have never said Trump is a pedophile, dipshit.

He spent many years chumming with one, though.

Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-lede-1300x896.jpg

I have only stated the truth about Trump. He's a serial adulterer, liar, hypocrite, huckster who made his fortune from gambling dens, contests of the flesh, and robbing the elderly at his fake university.

I have never called him a pedophile.

He has been accused of walking into a 15 year old's dressing room when he was running his pageants, along with other contestants' dressing rooms. He bragged about trying to catch the contestants naked on Howard Stern's show.

Pseudocons make up the most fantastic bullshit based on guilt-by-association TardLogic™. Or they just make up bullshit about "Dem leaders" visiting Pedo Island out of whole cloth.

Oh? This Democrat got a donation by Epstein? He must have been to Pedo Island because money would not have been enough for THAT guy!

Never mind there are Republicans on that same donor list. Bob Packwood, for chrissakes.

But you show them photo after photo after photo of Trump chumming with Epstein and Maxwell, and suddenly that whole schtick doesn't apply.

Fucking hypocrites. How DO they stand their own stench?

You homos convicted Clinton of going to "Pedo Island" with ZERO evidence.

And now some dipshit is claiming "Dem leaders" went there, too. I would like that idiot to name names. This is a topic about naming names, after all.
Explain Clinton in the blue dress hanging in Epsteins mansion. I'll wait.

The painting has been identified as Parsing Bill by New York-based Australian artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid. (A print version is available on Saatchi Art starting at $40.) The more feverish corners of the internet immediately began to decode the imagery for clues—but the truth is that it was part of a body of student work produced quite independently of Epstein.

The Clinton painting comes from a pair of works by Ryan-Kleid that lightly satirized political figures. Its companion, a painting of George W. Bush called War Games, features the former president sitting on the floor of the White House playing with paper airplanes and two fallen Jenga towers, referencing his manipulation of the attacks of 9/11 to justify war in Iraq, the defining scandal of Bush’s White House tenure. As for Parsing Bill, the blue dress seems a likely reference to the blue dress that served as evidence in the former president’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, the scandal that marked Clinton’s time in office.

Earlier today, Ryan-Kleid said in a statement to artnet News that she had no idea where the painting had ended up until she saw it light up the news yestereday:

Here is the other painting by the same artist which Epstein owned:

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-War-Games.jpg

Anyone who bleevs Maxwell is going to offer up a client list of pedophiles to help the prosecution convict her is a damned fool.

Forum List

Back